Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dragons of the New Age(OPEN TO EVERYONE)

Sandis raised her left arm. "In this wrist-launcher, I have durasteel cables can probably shut a dragon's mouth. If I can get close enough, I could probably take one down. I do agree with Wrale; we don't need to use our lightsabers the way we normally might. Not if we plan this right."
Sandis took off her helmet and set it on the table, brushing her black hair out of her face at the same time. She eyed the Sith, Zalen; while he may have been as blunt as a wall, she did agree about finding each other's strengths and weaknesses.

Darren nodded his head. "Yes that will work guys. I think I may have some rope as well." Darren turned to Sandis and asked "If you have fire resistant armor that would be great if not I can use a force sheild around you while you focus on the dragons." Darren put his data pad up and then stood up "Get everything you need now. gather some food and water cantines, we may not know how long we will be in the moutains. I will go and check out about the locals and see what they have to say. Everybody be back here in 2 standard hours time." Darren was about to leave when he added "Oh and if you are not here we leave you behind."

Zalen had a pack ready ahead of time. He stayed put and ordered another beer on Darren's tab. He went over to the Dejarik tables and began playing. A Weequay was his opponent and offered up 2000 credits as a bet. Zalen accepted, Zalen was a master of Dejarik and favored the Kintan Strider Death Gambit strategy. Zalen placed 2000 credits into the pot and began playing by moving his Grimmtash forward.

Two hours later and 8000 credits richer, Zalen moved back to the table which they were supposed to meet at. "I wonder what is taking them so long..."

Sandis, restocked on water, food, and energy cells for her blaster, re-entered the bar. Her beskar'gam kept her surprisingly warm from the snowy planet's winds.
Her hand flitted to her lightsaber when she saw Zalen, but she kept the instinct under control. She was hesitant to working with the Sith, but she figured the expedition would be worth it even with him.

Wrale, water refilled and food stocked up, walked in behind Sandis. Seeing her hand drop to her lightsaber, he placed a hand on her shoulder. He whispered to her, [color=DAA520]"I have as must distrust in him as you do. Leave him be, perhaps he'll come to grow on us."[/COLOR] He patted her shoulder and moved past, sitting down at the table with Zalen.

Darren had left. He walked to his ship and grabbed the rope. He had about 20 feet of rope. Darern began to walk back when he saw the woman that had first gave him the beer. She was proabably off of her shift. "M'am can you help me with something?" The woman walked over and asked in a soft voice "What do you want sir." Darren took off his helmet to show his face that looked younger than he actualy was. The girls eyes widened at ths site of his real face. "Yes I would like to talk to you about some creatures that are supposed to live here." The girl nodded her head.

Darren then nodded his own head and asked in a whisper "Do you know about the Dragons?" the girls eyes got huge. She grabbed his hand and pulled him into an ally. She cover her mouth with one finger to show to be quiet. Darren nodded his head and was led by the girl to a house. It was small yet comfy. She laied her bag on the chair and put her coat up. She asked for his cloak and he gaev it to her. Darren also took his armor off to show respect.

She grabbed his hand and sat down with him on a couch. She began talking "We dont really talk about the.......Dragons. We are tought that they are myths but I have seen one before." Darren then grabbed her hand in responce. "Go on." She looked around and said "it was a blue one. With scales that shined like the stars at night." She explained alot about how their cultures said that they didnt exist. and how they were fake. she sad that she didnt believe them. Over the course of an hour she kept talking. explaining. when she was done she said "Im so sorry I didnt even as you your name. Im Stephanie Dran" Darren smiled at Stephanie "Im Darren Shaw, you dont have to be sorry. you were answering my question." The girl Stood up and Grabbed a drink of water for him. He accepted it with a simple thank you and drank it.

Darren stood up and walked over to her doing the dishes. He grabbed her arm and gently turned her around to face him. "Thank you for telling me, giving me a drink and inviting me into your home. I have one more question. Why did you give me the data pad on your number?" the girl looked up to him. She was alittle over 5 foot 5. She blushed and said "Because I thought you looked cute and you were the only person who was nice to me today." Darren smiled at Stephanie. he was very tempeted to kiss her. But he didnt. he placed his hand on her cheek and said "Are you sure that you want me back here? I have to go on a treck soon so I dont know when Ill be back." the girl nodded her head. and leaned into him. She gave him a hug, and he retuned it. Darren backed off and he said. "I have to go. But I will be back okay?" "Yes Ill be waiting." She responded.

Darren grabbed his armor and put it on her grabbed his cloak and placed that over his shoulder. He waved his hand at Stephanie and walked back to the Hotel. He walked in and saw the others were there. He was exactly on time. Darren walked over and asked them. "Everything ready?"

Sandis had set her gold helmet on the table during the wait. "I'm ready to go if you are." She lifted her helmet and put it back on her head, standing up.

Everyone had gathered back up after replenishing their supplies. Zalen stood up and joined them noticing the Jedi being extra cautious around him. "I am ready, but Im not sure she is." Zalen motioned to Sandis, "Fighting amongst ourselves on this mission would prove futile and thus, I am uncertain that she is capable of fulfilling that necessary obligation. The Jedi speak of peace, but as soon as someone that doesnt agree with them walks into the room, they grip their lightsabers in anticipation."

Wrale sighed, and stood up, moving over to Darren. [color=DAA520]"By bringing up the fact, and obviously trying to provoke Sandis, it seems that neither of you are ready."[/COLOR] He shrugged, not really caring if the two wanted to have conflict. [color=DAA520]"Let's just leave. Can you can share any information on the walk?"[/COLOR] He looked at Darren, then walked past him towards the door.

Darren answerd the both of them "Jedi are trained to fight Sith. so she was just acting on relexes. Yes I can tell you some stuff on the way." Darren walked out the door and waited for the others before he shared what he had learned.

OOC: I have to go to work SO ill catch up with you guys when I can.

Wrale stepped out into the cold. and pulled his outer robe around him. Should've brought something warmer, he sighed, and looked back to the door, waiting for the others as well.

OOC: Okay
IC: "Alright then," she said, following Wrale. She turned, lifted her helmet above her lips, and mouthed to Zalen, "You and I are going to settle this when we're done here."

The four of them walked out of the Cantina and into the frozen abyss that was Arkania. Zalen didn't reply with word to Sandis' comment, he simply nodded and moved on. Zalen was curious if he could control these dragons with his beast trick; he could control Rancors and Hssiss, but he didn't know about the Arkanian Dragons of legend. Despite this he was confident in his ability to influence beasts, and if it came down to it, he would kill the dragons in cold blood and use their scales for a new pair of gauntlets which he would strengthen with Sith Alchemy.

Darren began walking to the land speeer that would take them as close to the moutain chain as it could. from there they would walk to the area in which they sought. He began to talk about how the people her tought that the dragons were fake and not real. He also stated that The woman, Stephanie, he had seen ealier, had seen one of these dragons. From lore they were told to be giant lisards that had wings. She also said that is what it looked like. But instead of being the normal brown or grey it was blue, They could sometimes have more than just 2 legs however. Some were shown to have 4 legs. And Darren said that he didnt know what the difference between them.

Darren got into the drivers seat and fired up the speeders engines. he was glad that he added the enviroment underlay for his armor. Because it was frezzing out side. "Like I was saying The community thinks its fake. If you actualy see you they make you an outcast and they look about the same as they did long ago. Everbody in?"

Wrale climbed into the speeder, sitting down next to Sandis. He pulled his hood up over his face and crossed his arms. He reclined his head back, and closed his eyes. [color=DAA520]"Tell me when we get there."[/color] He never fell asleep.

Zennoch was the last to step into the speeder. He sat in the corner opposite of Wrale who would unsuccessfully convince the others that he was sleeping. Zennoch closed his eyes and imagined his homeworld of Drommund Kaas along with the dark rituals that took place there. He thought about his studies briefly and then he opened his eyes as the speeder departed. Zennoch wasn't a huge fan of speeders, but they were necessary to get around, especially in such a barren place as Arkania. He prefered to ride beasts, but since he brought none with him, he would be forsaken to ride in the speeder.

Darren flipped some switches and moved slowly around some people that were in the way. He moce around them and went off to a trail that was walked on daily. He followed it. Teh ice and clear white snow from the plains and into the moutains was absoultly breath taking. If he could he thought about movind his sanctuary here. It was beautiful and because of the Towns people he would train his dragon, if he caught it, in the moutains. He thought about Stephanie. He would be closer to her area and would be easy to contact. That is if he wasnt on a mission for the Rebels, or the Sith. He still had to Work for Ashin a few more times.

Darren had to stop the Speeder after about an hour of piloting this vehicle. THey went the farthest they could go. There was a rope bridge across the most largest chasum he had ever seen. Turning off the engines he unbuckled his belt to keep him from flying if they got in a wreck. Darren got out and took a few steps foward. "Alright guys we'll have to walk from here."

Sandis tapped Wrale to "Wake him up." His eyes flickered too much and his thoughts raced too fast to be asleep. She stood up and stepped out of the speeder, looking down the mountain. The view was breathtaking.

[color=DAA520]"I'm aware, thank you."[/COLOR] He grinned, and hopped out of the speeder, looking around from under his hood. [color=DAA520]"So, where are these things?"[/COLOR] He looked to Darren for help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom