Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dragons of the New Age(OPEN TO EVERYONE)

shapeimage_1.jpg

Arkania

Darren had sent out a fourm of a potental meeting with beasts that were thuoght to be extinc, Arkanian dragons Is their race. He had read up on how they were known to block swords and breath fire. He was currently waiting at a hotel lobby. He knew that people from different factions would be comming. Their would be no fighting. IF any body fought the two of them would be kicked out of the treck. he would make sure of that. So far he knew that there was a Sith apprentice and two other Jedi that were comming.

A woman came over to him sitting at the table and asked "Would you like any thing Sir?" Darren looked up at the woman. She was human and was probably working here for money. Darren nodded his head. "Yes just a simple bottle of beer will do." The girl left him there with his order. Right now he was just going to wait.

Darren was on the planet Arkania. known for its frozen moutains and sightings of the Dragons. He smiled at the though of maybe hunting them. just to see them not to kill them. It was agaisnt the law to kill them. even though they were "extinct". the girl brought him his drink and opened it for him. "Thank you M'am" The girl blushed at his saying "M'am" When she walked away she dropeed a small data pad on the table. He picked it up and yelled out to her. When she didnt return he looked into it.

Smiling he saw that she left him her contact and what room she was staying in. Well now he had a back up plan if the treck didnt go to well.

Sandis stepped off the ship she and Wrale had taken to the frozen planet. The mountains looming in the distance, beyond the port town, nearly took her breathe away. There, not twenty paces of the pad, was the bar they had been told to meet Darren in, the Frozen Smuggler. How quaint, thought Sandis. She looked back into the transport ship. "Wrale, you gotta see this," She said, pointing towards the mountains.

Wrale stepped off of the ship at Sandis's beckon. He followed her pointing finger up to the mountains. [color=DAA520]"How wondrous." [/color]He glanced over at the hotel. [color=DAA520]"Perhaps we could, or rather, should, go inside. We do have someone to meet."[/COLOR] He started off toward the hotel. He opened the door, and stepped inside, looking around at his surroundings.

Zalen walked through the door of the Frozen Smuggler and accrosss the room. He saw a man of whom he could feel was force sensitive drinking a beer and thought he might cause some trouble. He walked up to the man and snatched the beer out of his hands and took a sip, "Thats not Correllian, what is it? Perhaps a local brew? But thats right, youre not from around here so you wouldn't know." Zalen dropped the beer assuming that the patron would catch it. He sat down on the other end of the table. "Now, what brings a dark jedi to Arkania? Don't act suprised, it is simple deduction. You are a force wielder, I can feel that, but you also have a dark aura. This narrows it down to two possibilities, a Dark Jedi or a Sith. If you were a Sith, I assume we would've met in training at some point. This leaves one option left. Now you can assume that I did this deduction, or you could contemplate the possibility of me being here to help you capture a certain flying reptile." Zalen paused, "Yes I could telll who you were the moment I walked in. I assume that the meeting here caused you to let down your guard, therefore unconcealing your nature as a force wielder."

Sandis followed Wrale through the door, halting when she saw the two patrons at the table. She could feel the dark aura from the two men. She stepped forward tentatively. She grunted as the wound on her left ankle flared, as it did from time to time after her encounter with the Mandalorian, years ago. She pushed through the pain and approached the table.

Wrale, also sensing the dark aura, hesitantly approached alongside Sandis. He tried a smile, sitting down at the table. "Hello, gentlemen." He stayed tense, leaning forward on his elbows, which were resting on the table, and his leg muscles tight, ready to spring away if need be. He could only hope this wasn't some sort of set up. And from the auras, he certainly hoped it wasn't. "I assume you are here for the same reason as we are? Dragons, that is."

Darren knew that the man that came over to him was a Sith by the way he walked. Darren was alittle taken aback when the Man took his beer and took a nice big gulp from it. The man started to talk about Correlian Beer and how he might know of it. Darren just shook his head. "Boy I have been every where The only planets I havent been to are Kro Var, Mandalore, and this planet that we currently are standing on." Darren caught the beer before it fell and the beer seemed to magicaly float into his hand. "If you would know I was a Sith once. No you would have never met me because Im many years older than you. I may seem young on the outside, but the inside no. I wouldnt have met you for training." Darren smiled thought his helment and looked at the sith finally. "No I knew you were here Your arrogance, and your stupididy to not hid your self is alittle unnerving. Pleas take a seat for all I care We still have to wait for the others."

Darren and the Sith only had to wait for a few minutes when he felt two light sided beings enter the room. One was a girl who had a slight limp for a battle wound. The other was a man who carried himself with caution. He could proabably feel the persence of the Sith and his dark side. When they came in and greated him, also asking about the dragons, Darren nodded his head "Yes we are the ones who are looking for dragons. So you guys know There will be no fighting on this treck between the Jedi and the Sith. I however and a Dark Jedi who favors the Jedi." Darren turned to the Sith and said "some of us may even know why I favor the Jedi."

Darren turned back to the two Jedi and stood up. then bowed He then shook hands with the man and greated the woman with a lighter hand shake. "My name is Darren Shaw. If you would be kind enough to sit down with us that would be greatful." Darren with and open hand pointed to the table that the Sith was sitting at. "Grab a beer or any drik you want Ill pay for it. Now Introductions, Ladies first?"

Sandis smirked. For a Dark Jedi, this guy was pretty okay. "Sandis Veeran," she said. "And I didn't come here for the dragons; this whole trek sounded too good to pass up."

Wrale, already sitting, loosens his mucles, feeling more comfortable around a Jedi, however dark. [color=DAA520]"Wrale Elerel." [/COLOR]He looked to the Sith, waiting for his name.

"Zalen Zennoch Ziad of the Sith Empire. I am here because of my uncanny ability to skillfully use Beast Trick, I expect that it might be needed where we are going. I am not here to capture a dragon of my own, rather to gain a favor from those I help." Zalen smirked a bit at the two jedi while still glaring at Darren a bit. The serving girl put a beer in front of him, the same type that Darren had been drinking. Zalen took a sip and waited for a general sypnosis of the mission.

Darren nodded at them each in turn He took another sip of his beer. "Now that we all know who we each are, Let me get to the main point." Darren pulled out 3 data pads and handed one to each of the people there. "This has information about the Dragons that we are hunting. We are not to kill any if we see them. They are hard to kill anyways because of their scaled bodies. They also breath fire, so be careful when you are out there." Darren then took another sip from his beer.

"We are to stay together. We can get lost in these moutains with the threat of other creatures and the enviroment itself. We are not to have any fights between eachother reguardless of the faction or group you are with. Is that understood?"

Wrale took his data pad, and nodded. [color=DAA520]"No trouble here." [/COLOR]He quickly glances over at Zalen, then returns to the data pad. [color=DAA520]"How exactly are we going to find them, let alone capture one, if at all?"[/COLOR] He sets his data pad down on the table, and leans back in his chair, stretching his feet out. He looked to Darren, hoping he would explain their plan more.

Zalen spoke up, "Well, I feel that we should first be familiar with each others abilities before going on an extensively long mission that will require teamwork. Can either of you use Tutaminis? Also, how big are these dragons?"

Darren was glad that the entire group understood that there was to be no fighting. He looked over to the Sith who had not really said that he wouldnt fight. Watching him would be one of his top priorties. Darren nodded at Zalen and said "That would be nice yes, but not nessary. For a referance yes I can use it. Remember Sith that you asking what our powers are, we may think that you are learning all you can about us to take an advantage. Please dont do that again."

Darren gave it a moment before he began again "As for how big they are I do not know. before the Gulag plauge they were tested and were considered extinct, but reguardless people say that they would see in the moutains near by large foot prints, hearing the flapping of huge wings and even seeing them fly around the area spewing fire from their maws. Other than myths and legends we have nothing to go off of."

He face the Jedi appretice and answered. "They are some where in the moutains just like I said. Supposably they were attuned to the force just like humans. They would be felt as if they were a Jedi or a Sith, but you couldnt tell exactly where they were. We will have to all work together to find out where the exact signature is comming from. We will have to, as a Team, look for their force signatures and see where we all cross at the same time. That is where they will most likely be. Other than that I done know anything else. They may have eggs that we can take or even young ones."

He knew that he may have sounded like a loony Dark Jedi off of his rocker, but he knew they were out there. He knew that they were almos extinct. and they would need help of some kind. He shook his head and said "You may think I am loony or something but alot of this information that I have aquired is oof of myth and legend. If you dont like the plan then when you leave please say nothng to anybody."

Wrale nodded. He pulled his outer robes tighter around him at the thought of going up into those freezing cold mountains. [color=DAA520]"Maybe we should see if any of the locals know anything about it. Where some sightings have been, how their hides will hold up against lightsabers. Any informations we can get. Perhaps we should split up into groups?"[/color] He looked first to Darren, then Sandis, then Zalen, trying to determine how they reacted to the idea.

Darren responded before the Sith cold talk "Yes, I have already looked that up about their scales. Long time ago before they were considered extinct they were tested on. Their scales can block blaster shots, resistnat to slugthrowers, and they can block melee attacks up to and including a Vibro sword. they can however be overwhelmed with multable attacks from a Vibro blade. Their scales can with stand lighsaber attacks like durasteel armor. So for this treck I would rather carry swords or other melee weapos that arnt lighsabers. If we want to catch one we want it in its most healthy state."

Darren pulled out his own blade to show that they would need swords and their lighsabers ad back up. "You can carry your lightsabers but we cant use them against the Dragons. Yes we can check the locals for information infact I just made and new contact before you guys got here."

"Of course Im seeing what abilities you have that I can take advantage of! Im not trying to hide that fact whatsoever, but the bottomline is that regardless of what you think about it, it would benefit us all to know each other's skills a bit better. If you feel the need to not reveal any of your powers then lie about them, its very simple." Zalen turned to respond to Darren after he interrupted him with an explanation of what armor capabilities the dragons had, "Well, perhaps we should use turrets and armored tanks. Did anyone bring any heavy infantry with them? If not, I can steal some criminal's speeder tank, in a frozen wasteland, some species treat it like a desert; and as we all know a dessert is the perfect place to raid someone and to leave them stranded in an environment where they cannot survive for long."

Wrale arched an eyebrow at the extremely brutish proposal. Only from a Sith, he inwardly told himself. "We probably couldn't drive a tank through those mountains. Not to mention it's illegal to kill them, so we need a way to make them surrender. And on that, I have an idea." He switched his gaze to Darren. "My guess is, these dragons probably aren't familier with lightsabers, so we may not need to use conventional swords. If we could get some military grade rope, I'm guessing there has to be some on one of our ships, we could probably tie them down. Or at least tie their mouths shut to keep away the fire. It's a bit...brutal, but it wouldn't kill them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom