Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Doomed Ship, LFG Social/Adventure

Hey, everyone! I hope you are having a great day. For those interested in giving your characters a unique play at a story, I hope I have the chance for you to engage in that.

The basic premise is your character, for whatever reasons, is on a plesaure cruise. Blasters, vibroblades, and sabers are checked at the door please and thank you, for the expressed purpose to bring everyone safety. This vessel, the Star Dancer, is one of the newest, youngest, and greatest pleasure vessels to ever grace the stars. Its level of intense sophistication is enough to make every shipwright wonder in amazement. It is safe, it is secure, and no other ship could even come close to its opulence or pure design. For her maiden voyage, the Star Dancer ventured to go through neutral space and provide some of the galaxy's elite a chance to break away from the violence and terrors that have plagued the seemingly endless violence these past few years.

However, of course, not all is as it seems. The hyper drive malfunctions and the ship is caste into peril, far from the reaches of civilized space. The challenges of surviving the ship, and what lies after, will push your characters (and more importantly, your writing ability) to the limit. Perhaps old enemies will be forced to work together in the face of certain danger? Or maybe old friends will be driven apart in their fight for survival? The story is yours for the telling, but please come and check in. If there is enough interest by Thursday at 4:00 PM CST, I will throw the thread up.

Depending on interest and story possibility, the entire story could go for 3-4 arcs, maybe longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom