Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Doom

Teristis arrived on the planet Kesh, always searching for artifacts. His ship descended on part of the world that was a great city, oart of it falling into a crevasse. He set yhe ship down on a plateform overlooking some towering structures that were falling. This dire Necropolis certainly held some secrets. Taking a line conmected to yhe nose of his ship he lespt down ijto shadow, all aboit him towers jutted out like teeth, as if the planet had become a Sarlaac. The descent was long and deep, he dangled in shadow and turned on his head lamp. There was below metal structures, he loosed the lije and dropped to his feet with a thud which echoed. As he rose up he saw how massive the structure was, as if a great cave system had been in cased with metal chormium. This was not anything on the records of the planet, which suggested that either no one knew or was well hidden from the surface dwellers. Theristis found himself walking on a great bridge that was lead over an abyss, and above was light shining from an opening above. He came to the end of the bridge and saw what appeared to be sarcphogus. Two were broken, one was sealed and runic words that he tried to translate with his language software, the inscription reading “The Doom.”
Hs placed his hand on a glowing stone of white on a effigy, it fought him so he took a knife and tried to pry it out, at this friction the stone descended inside and the sarcophagus began to open, there was a layer of mist that cleared tp reveal silver looking armor, and robes, with a white mask. He lifted up the helm and looked through great eye holes as he noticed yye mist evelopinf him and suddenly a white light flew out and swirling struck him, making the Raider fall on his back, the mask flying into air and landing on his face. It began to latch on his skin as he tried to sceam, but the sound muffled, he could see through the eye holes a horrofying beam of pale light with fangs and horns, it reached down at his eyes as he shook violently and then he blacked out.

Theristis awoke with the mask fixed ro his face. His breathing began to accelerate as he tried to pull it off, he felt his face tearing, when a voice shook him from within,
“Enough!”
Theristis let go as he looked aboit to see from where the voice came.
“Here.. I am here..”
looking into a puddle he saw his eyes aglow,
“At last someone heard The Call.. at last I am free!”
Theristis placed his gloved fingers near the waters.
“How.. what is happening?!”
The Voice made ripples in the water,
“You broke the seal.. and now.. you are my vessel.”
Theristis raised his hands to try and rdmove the madk, trying to rip ot off and it constricyed harsee.
“Enough! You cannot take it off! Take if off and we both die.”
Theristis began to hyperventilate, his increased breathing causing him fall down.
“Calm.. calm yourself.. this will pass..”
Theristis coughed, white fluid through vertical serpentine mouth holes.
“That is it.. breath.. you are no good to me dead.”
Theristis coughed some more, and replied,
“What are you?”
The voice shook everything again,
“Doom..”
Theristis sat up with crossed legs.
“I do not understand..”
Doom echoed its voice in his head,
“You came here curious about The Doomed did you not?”
Theristis coughed some more,
“They were a cult not a..”
Doom finished his sentence, “An entity? Yes those misguided fools destroyed themselves because they clung to those sensibilities of their former orders despite their creed. They failed to embrace the reality of The Force..”
Theristis chimed, “Which is?”
Doom chuckled, “Doom.. it is the secret to oblivion. Look at the wars it has created, bloodshed for eons across the stars..”
Theristis pivoted a question, “What is your purpose then?”
Doom became less sharp in tone and almost pleasent in his head,
“I am glad you asked…”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom