Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Traveler

T
NAME: Real name unknown, He is only known as "The Doctor"
FACTION: N/A
SPECIES: Nobody knows what species the Doctor may be
HEIGHT: 2 Metres tall
WEIGHT: The Doctor has never been weighed but it is believed that he is 65 KG's
EYES: The Doctor has jet black eyes.
HAIR: Black, untidy hair
SKIN: whitish
FORCE SENSITIVE: yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+The Doctor is very persuasive
+The Doctor knows many martial arts combat styles

-The Doctor can only be killed in battle
-Since the Doctor never ages he is forced to watch all his friends grow old and die.

SHIP:
Millennium Falcon type ship renamed TARDIS

BIOGRAPHY:
A long time ago, on a far away system on a planet that has never been heard of. A new breath of life had entered the universe, this breath of life was a man who's true name is unknown to all but his own ancient, forgotten race, but this man is known as the Doctor. Growing up the Doctor was like most children of his species, intelligent and fluent in alien languages. But the Doctor also excelled in mythology and matters of that sort. He spent most of his time with his nose in a book. When he grew to what his species considered a teenager he had become very good at all sorts of mechanical things. One day the elders of his species decided the Doctor was fit to travel and see the stars. they assigned him his own ship called TARDIS. But a bad fate was to befall his planet and just hours after he left his planet was destroyed by an explosion caused by a natural gas build up. The Doctor has been wandering the stars ever since wondering what to do next.

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
The Day Of The Doctor:
(http://starwarsrp.net/topic/14201-the-day-of-the-doctor/)

Evasion Studios
Yeah, it wasn't hard to figure out buddy. The Doctor did the same thing, but it wasn't as specific as yours. Anyways, welcome.

The Traveler

T
Well, i apologize if i have caused any confusion, i am not the same as @[member="Doctor"]. I am my own character

The Traveler

T
Evad said:
Yeah, it wasn't hard to figure out buddy. The Doctor did the same thing, but it wasn't as specific as yours. Anyways, welcome.
The Doctor? Your confusing me

Nyxie

【夢狐】
The Doctor said:
-The Doctor can only be killed in battle
Not to be a stick at your rear but isn't that more of a strength than a weakness, if you can call it that?

The Doctor said:
on a far away system on a planet that has never been heard of
The Doctor said:
was like most children of his species, intelligent and fluent in alien languages
If it was never heard of, how do they know alien languages and have alien ships?
The Doctor said:
his planet was destroyed by an explosion
Planets don't just explode. Probably not right after the protagonist leaves either, though the former point being infinitely more significant than the latter.

I'm no mod or anything, I was just left wondering these things. Unless I'm really blind and dull right now. As odds are, others will eventually wonder the same things as well.

I'm going to stop you here I think @[member="The Doctor"].

I love Doctor Who, classic and new series, but this is not appropriate for a Star Wars site. This is, at best, a blatant crossover, at worst a straight rip.

As the rules currently stand you'd only be able to use this in non-canon threads, but that may change soon with a view to preventing all deliberate cross overs.

If however you wish to make the character unique and distinctive within the Star Wars universe...go back to the drawing board. Take the idea, change it around, make it yours.
I'm going to close this thread now, but please feel free to PM myself or other admins. We are not trying to stifle your creativity, but we are trying to make this a Star Wars RPing board. If people want to incorporate ideas from outside, make sure they have some canon basis and are a creative twist which perhaps references but not copies the source.

Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom