Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Disciples of the Dawn

I set this up as a kind of secret organisation. And Corvus is not leaving the Republic or the Republic Order.

It's in part because if the GR and OS agree a Cold war, it means the Republic Jedi couldn't fight the Sith on any other Invasions etc. etc.

So it's a way of remaining active and not openly breaking the truce. And it's also a vehicle for Corvus to loosen up a bit about LS/DS.

Essentially it will be open to those that broadly follow the Code when on missions. So Corvus will begin to soften her somewhat rigid view about such matters - which is a process I've started with her on a few threads...cough, cough.

If you're interested, let me know. I don't envisage it being big, but an ideal group of FUs to oppose the bad guys for skirmishes and Invasions.

giphy.gif

[member="Corvus Raaf"]

I don't have a light-sided or code-abiding PC, but this looks interesting. Good luck with it, dear. :)

Corvus Raaf said:
So Corvus will begin to soften her somewhat rigid view about such matters - which is a process I've started with her on a few threads...cough, cough.

* ponders sending Corvus some racy lingerie as well since she wants to loosen up *

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Think Potentium.

This is Corvus exploring the concept of no LS or DS - just the Force. And either good or evil use of it. So Rogue and DJ could work - as long as they didn't commit evil acts on missions...

[member="Corvus Raaf"]

Corvus Raaf said:
This is Corvus exploring the concept of no LS or DS - just the Force. And either good or evil use of it. So Rogue and DJ could work - as long as they didn't commit evil acts on missions...

Oh, that sounds fun. Sio's views came close to Potentium after she left the Jedi way back. Still have some shades of it.

Corvus Raaf said:
Have I missed anything? No...don't think so...

Well...you missed the lingerie part, so I take it you're ok with that. Maybe a Silaqui's Secrets' bra too... :d

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom