Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Direction of TRE

What Should TRE do?

• Elect a New FO

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Go Minor, Civil War Story

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
So, Serenno is ending tomorrow, and weeks back I talked about in our Discord chat about how this would decide the future of the faction.

I've been pretty open and honest that TRE was created for story purposes and my own drive was based on that story. For me and those involved with Vrak, that story has come to a large crux. Couple that with my going back to work in 2 weeks and I've decided to step down as FO, or rather, I've decided to let you guys decide what happens to the Resurgent Empire.

Now, personally I've never been greatly attached to factions or planets on the map, it's all just avenue for story. However I realize other's don't feel the same and might want to keep what they earned through Dominions, invasions, etc.

So basically there are two options here.

I will happily step down OOCly and Vrak will remove himself from the Council(This fits with his current story) and you may all elect a new FO.

The Second option is a bit more brutal. We go minor, but instead of just going minor, we RP out a campaign of self destruction, looting, and fighting to the near death. In this option my hope is that as many Sith, Jedi, and even Neutrals join in on a massive Skirmish equal to that of Roche(A very big thread that happened years ago).

I'm going to put this up here tonight, and will leave it until July 21st.

sabrina

Can I offer a third option

We go minor if we lose invasion of DK, and use it as story to merge with another major faction. I know I am new to faction, after taking a year out. Thus I may be speaking out of turn, but it would give us option, icly still being able to work together. As if the civil war idea is the objective, then icly you will not trust and you will blame the other side for our loss of status.

Seems I don't have permission to vote.

Either way, I'd say Civil War story. This was your baby @Vrak and to hand over so soon wouldn't be right. Not in a bad way of course, but we didn't hit the right high we probably wanted. And with the SJ invasion coming up soon.... I think we go Minor to get some new stories. I wasn't here for Roche but that sounds interesting and I'd be up for that.

Nothing to lose I say.

BUT if you find the right one to hand over to, I will stand by that too. Whatever suits the majority.

Vereshin

V
Perhaps the civil war could be between Sith of differing skill sets or beliefs, such as sorcerers versus warriors. Though it need not be that simplistic, combatant Sith could always fight for the arcane side for their own reasons and vice versa.

Just a suggestion, but I think that sounds fun. I find the different archetypes and classes interesting to play with as a cultural thing.

Caid Centurion

C
I mean does anyone even want to be FO?

I'm kind of cool either way - similarly it's about story for me and my own character's story is gradually diverging away from TRE anyways.

TRE is cool as a major faction.

TRE would also be cool as a minor faction.

If someone wants to be the new Faction Owner, that's awesome. If not, we'll do a civil war story, and that's also awesome.

Probably prefer the idea of a civil war story, but I'd personally want to wait until after the Dromund Kaas invasion to go minor, because, y'know, fighting Jedi is rather good fun.

[member="Aria Vale"]

We would most likely go before THe invasion, however I would send a counter proposal to SJO to join our big skirmish thread as well as the GA.

Jedi Fighting will happen regardless.

My hope for the thread would be that Sith fall to certain Allegiances, some go with TSA, some go with that new Sith Brotherood, some might go to Vrak's side, and others would just drift on their own. Everyone fights everyone and tries to get as much as they can of the Empire's resources while trying to survive this big assault from the good guys.

sabrina

I would do it, if not one want's it, but I would need help. (espicailly during the six week holiday)
Also as stated if we lost I would go for a merger, possibly the sith ascendancy or anyother faction.

Though I think the vote is to go minor

Edit: Sith ascendancy is merging with the sith brotherhood, this will make a big sith faction

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom