Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Difference Between Healing and Medicine

Ylva Alfrún

"Wolf Who Possess Hidden Knowledge"
Ylva strode through the Academy at a pace uncharacteristic of a woman her age. Her gait was neither shuffling nor awkward, and she stood tall as opposed to hunched or burdened. She was moving with a purpose, with a particular goal in mind at a particular destination. She had received a request for private instruction by one of the Enclave's younger members, a woman of nearly thirty named Arisa Yune. Suravi Teigra's personal guardswoman had requested specialized training in healing techniques and medicine, both of which were the foci of Ylva's initial education on Alderaan. Ylva had taken the request gladly, always looking to pass along her knowledge to younger generations.
Ylva had donned a comfortable set of simple black robes of the typical Jedi style, with a wide, brown nerf leather belt and a tan tunic underneath. She had left her long, greying hair down to drape over her shoulders, and had a datapad and tablet tucked under one arm.
She greeted the young woman with a smile as she entered one of the many outdoor courtyards of the campus, finding a seat for herself at the small concrete table there. The Academy's biology students saw to it that the garden was flourishing within the courtyard under the watchful guidance of their instructors, and the scents of myriad different species filled the air. Ylva set her possessions down on the table and looked momentarily up at the sky, where the sun was currently resting just before its zenith.
"I do apologize for being late, Padawan Yune." Ylva began, reaching across the table with a soft, wrinkled hand. Her joints had not yet grown knobby, for which she was thankful. "I am Master Ylva Alfrú; I am pleased to meet such an enthusiastic student of healing." After pausing briefly to allow Arisa to return her introduction, Ylva continued, keying open her tablet and preparing to take notes. "My own focus in healing has been in the field of multi-species nursing, and my experience with Force-assisted healing techniques is quite broad. Therefore, I wanted to begin by asking after your previous experience and instruction with healing, whether formal or informal in nature. I should like a baseline to know where to begin so that I do not harass you with material and techniques you are already familiar with."

[member=Arisa Yune]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom