Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Devreaux Family [Interest Check]

Yoru Shakou

Recently I had an idea for a Kleptocracy; also known as a Mafia State. It is defined as being a form of political and governmental corruption where the government exists to increase the personal wealth and political power of its officials and the ruling class at the expense of the wider population, often with pretense of honest service. This type of government corruption is often achieved by the embezzlement of state funds.

The idea would be the Devreaux family lead by Idonia taking over a small planet in the Outer Rim and running it as a Kleptocracy; while also acting as a criminal family and much like the Hutts, controlling all criminal activities on the planet. Along with having the aspiration to expand to a couple planets nearby.

My question is; is there anyone whom would be interested in making a member of the Devreaux family? I don't plan on turning it into a major faction like the Black Sun or have Galaxy spanning aspirations for their criminal 'empire.' I only foresee them expanding operations to a handful of worlds, at least under a dozen in number.

Yoru Shakou

As tempting as it sounds. I'm going to pass on that @[member="Darth Vornskr"]. I think the last thing we need is to end up having Batman start showing up on the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom