Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The devil and the demon (Private)

Daniel Sonneillon

D
Daniel Sonneillon was sitting in the darkest corner. His pocket knife within his hand playing with it as a cutting game. His psycho alike attitude, was falling into the area. Most member of the LOTF did not go near him. His eyes were focused on a picture in front of him. A group of 110 people, all of them were dead. "This will be so much fun...Who will I kill first....I hate most of them anyway.." He said while a very faint dark flow of the force came from him. The force was very weak into his body, it was awakened by force instead of being born with it naturally. It was a very rare case, but he did not care about it.

A man (you) was standing up further, wearing neat clothes. "What the hell are you looking at?" He asked tossing his pocket knife exactly into the center of the picture in a spinning movement cutting the picture in half while it stops at the center.

@[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Lucien smiled "A Childish boy with a foul attitude" He stepped forward into the shadows "Get up I'm here to teach you to be less pathetic" He stood in front of the boy drumming his foot on the floor.

Lucien had not taken on an apprentice in a long time, they were hard work but someone had to do it.Lucien stood reading the boys memories, they were all abuse victims it seemed it was fashionable to abuse and be abused. They were in a training room in the pit the building for training fringers. He didn't like it but I suppose it spared his servants having to clean everything the boy touched.

Daniel Sonneillon

D
Daniel was sitting on the ground, calmly looking while the man was speaking to him. His upper lip went up as if he was growling. "Grr..Shut up.." Daniel knew this very moment was only but a dangerous path, he would walk upon if he would go into the attack at that very specific moment. He could see him step closer and the moment that Lucien went into his shadow, he could feel the presence of the man.

He stood up the moment he was told to, unknowingly his mind was being read, only making it for the man easier to know, what Daniel was up at this current time. He said, "And why would you teach me to be less ...Pathetic?" The boy asked while he stood up looking straight into the man his eyes, when he got his answer. He followed the man wherever he wanted to head over to.

"because pathetic people deal with fewer problems and usually die quickly, that means I have to work harder" Lucien smirked the boy had an acid tongue, shame he didn't quite have the ability to match the attitude. Lucien strolled over to the coat rack, he removed his coat and jacket then he rolled his sleeves up. The he moved over and collected two wooden sabers tossing one to the boy.

"You seem to enjoy bravado, Try to land a hit" Lucien took up the makashi defensive stance and waited for the child to begin, He hoped the boy liked bruises

Daniel Sonneillon

D
Daniel looked extremely serious into the eyes of the man. He had heard what Lucien said in his face and he was a bit disgusted with it, already wanting to fight the man he noticed that the man already had his plans. Daniel caught the saber within his hand thinking, "A fucking saber... I rather wanted a vibroblade.." He shrugged as he grabbed it in a firm hold. His eyes focusing towards the man as he decided to take a step back.

Daniel is actually more or less at the very moment a strong thug type figure. His fighting style is weak but, he did have some endurance. He smiled in a creepy way. He decide to not wait for a moment and go into his stance while attacking, holding the saber with only a single hand. The saber was in his left hand as his left foot also was placed forward in line with his right foot and body, coming with a stab movement towards the shoulder hoping to hit.

He decided to go for a stab movement as a saber was not specialized on cutting but actual piercing.

Lucien brought his own saber around in an arc pushing the lunge away. This was bread and butter dueling, Lucien continued to push the saber away with his right hand as he brought his left hand up to his side his fingers pointing at Daniel. He smiled just a little as lightning arched toward the boys chest.Lucien hoped the shock would teach the boy to be ready, or if he was ready any way it would serve to show him the value of such preparation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom