Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Deranged Dragon And The Shivvy (Rokh/DragonsFlame)

He laughed, happy to at least be able to put Naila in good spirits for a time.

"I don't know" he said with a grin. "I'm kind of hoping it's a boy though. Or even twins so it's the best if both" he said, the grin wide in his face. "Yeah... About that. She's a Miraluka. No, the kid won't be blind. Crossbreeds usually have their sight" he explained. "Their midichlorian count is going to be an interesting topic though. Miraluka in general have rather high counts naturally. Hers might be an indication as to why Former Emperor Tyrin took her in" he explained. "Then there's mine... I'm part of a Force Dynasty, both my parents were trained force users. So how the child ends up... There's a very likely chace of them being quite the force user"

A big grin was across his face. "Force sakes, look at me spewing off stats as if it were a Pokemon. I don't care, Naila.. I'm just really excited!" He said, putting his hands on her shoulders. "I'm gonna be a dad!"

"Names... Names..." He mused. "Oh! I was thinking maybe Jason or Shawn if it was a boy. Juliet, or Sarah if it's a girl. Or if it's twin boys, maybe Jason and Daniel..."

@[member="Naila Rokh"]

"What's a Pokemon?" The Shistavanen asked, momentarily confused, "Some sort of machine?" As the pair neared a port of public transit, Naila straightened her robes. "Anyway, what does Saoirse think about it? Y'know, the mom should get some say in the naming."

Naila had to acknowledge though that this child (or children) had to be handled with the utmost care. Such a potentially powerful Force User, if discovered by the enemy, could be used for great evil until they were properly trained as Jedi. And who would train the little prodigy?

"My peoples' method of naming is much different than those I've seen in most of you, you know." She said as they approached. "Pups choose their own names once they've reached an appropriate age. But many of us choose a second name as well, since our words can't be pronounced or even understood by most other species." She explained, tail swishing lazily.

@Joshua DragonsFlame

"Don't worry about it" he responded as they neared the public transportation port. He yawned.

"She's not sure" he said. "She's still in shock. And a bit pissy" he said with a smirk. "I used to never see her because 95% of the time, she's out travelling somewhere. She's a wanderer, a traveler. It's a pain, but better then her being a Sith" he said with a chuckle.

He smirked at her naming explanation.

"Thing is, what do we call our children before they reach a certain age?" he asked. "And it's difficult for a child who can barely talk to choose their own name. It's an interesting way to handle it, but ultimately troublesome. But it probably depends from species to species" he said.

@[member="Naila Rokh"]

"Indeed, that may be true. Some species' younglings are different than others." She acknowledged. "But until they choose names, we will just call them..." Naila paused, thinking of translations. "Pup, or 'the little one' or even just 'it'." She giggled wanly. It sounded odd, now that she thought about it, to call a pup 'it' like an animal. She wondered though about Saoirse. A pregnant mother, alone in the galaxy. Sure, she could handle herself, but what if something happened and she was stranded somewhere without a medical facility while having to give birth?

She voiced those concerns, but withheld others. The vision of her master still plagued the back of her mind, and her mind was racing with plans of rescue. She refused to believe that her master was dead. The Precognition would have showed her that... right?

He shrugs. "Welp, kind of hard to call ours an it" he said with a smirk. "It's just odd by our standards, yknow? But cultures, cultures, cultures....."

He tilted his head. He could sense concern in his fellow Jedi. He sighed as he put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure he's fine, Naila" he said. "But... You've made predictions before.... Even if some are kind of obvious" he said with a cheeky smile.

"Do you have any idea where he is?"

@[member="Naila Rokh"]

"Whatcha mean, obvious?" The Shistavanen protested. "You don't know some of the visions I've had." The small, yellow public transit craft rolled in, releasing its first passengers on the other end of the station. Naila walked swiftly into the waiting cab, seating herself at the far end. The droid piloting the vehicle turned its head 180 degrees and asked her their destination with a high metallic voice.

"Surface. Drop us outside the Jedi Temple please." She replied idly. She considered @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]'s question, hugging her tail to her chest.

"I... don't know. I'm hoping the mission logs will tell us. But it didn't look like a very populated world," She assumed. "His friend Tyris would know, either way. He's been in theatres of war all over the galaxy. My question is what happened to his ship, and the pilot. Why haven't they contacted the Republic or the Jedi Council?"

He laughed. "The one on Hoth" he teased. "I mean, come on, I knew I'd get Knighted" he joked, nudging her playfully as the public transit came in. He walked in and sat beside her, relaxing.

He took a breath, and wrapped an arm around her for comfort, trying to support her in any way he could. "I don't know" he answered. "I don't know why he hasn't. I've heard little from him for quite some time. I'm just hoping he's alright"

He bit his lip. He really did hope he was alright.... For Naila's sake.

@[member="Naila Rokh"]

"Don't be smug, bakahito," Naila mumbled curling up into a ball. "But it usually makes sense for him not to be heard from, seeing as he does a lot of undercover missions. Still, it's been too long. If we get to the temple and find that he hasn't reported anything, then it has to be certain he's been captured already."

The vehicle lurched to a start and sped off into the air, joining the other traffic of the day. "If not, then we may be able to stop it from happening." She prayed that that was a possibility at least.

He nods a bit. "True" he said, taking a breath. "If there is, then as soon as we can, we'll go after him" he promised. Right then and there, he'd just told Naila he would join her on this. Hopefully, he'd be enough to sway the tide in her favor.

He sighed as he pulled her into a small hug. "Just relax, Naila" he said quietly. "I'm here for you. Nothing's going to happen to your Master if I can help it"

(Care to head to the next thread, timeskip some? A couple things have happened, again, lol. I was considering timeskipping to a point before, so Naila could be involved, but it's been about a month since that arc started, and I've started to end it. By the time they go on the mission, if they do, it'll be a post thing to that arc, taking place after Ruusan, Ossus, Nar Shadda, Manaan, Dac, etc, since Josh has been away at war since this thread, and the Sith will be defeated after Korriban, which is going on now,

(Basically, to explain what's happened.... Saoirse died. Killed by the Sith. While still bearing child. Josh became an emotional, depressed wreck that never slept, never ate, and couldn't even function properly anymore. I was hoping to get Naila involved in the slow healing process, because this thread started just before that arc started, when the writer for Saoirse left the site. But it's been so long that I think I'm better off just writing Josh as he is in present time, when he's recovered a bit to the point where he could take a mission like this. Sorry if it's an inconvenience at all, I just try and keep Josh updated in every thread I do, and a lot happens between the slow posts between us. Especially in wartime. Hopefully the... Changes will slow down once we deal with the Empire)

@[member="Naila Rokh"]

Naila said nothing, but smiled at the reassurance of her friend. She was glad he had offered his help. If the one who had captured her master was what she thought it was, then she would need a lot of help.

(No inconvenience. Don't worry about it. So I'll start the thread off when I can. But the general idea will be that it took some time to track Drel down, so that'll bring us up to the current timeline. I still haven't decided whether or not Drel is going to die, but either way, he's been captured by a powerful Sith. Meanwhile, we can deal with everyone's emotional stuff as well, so all works out, I think.)
(I'll send the link when I'm able. Btw, now may be a good time to mention that I will be leaving for the Navy in July so I have until then to RP)

He smiled a bit, just sitting there with her in his embrace. It was the least he could offer for her right now, at least until she could track down Drel. His fingers ran through her hair, trying to calm down the Shives-I don't know how to spell the rest, especially in the morning.

(No problem mate. Just send me the link and I'll get to it when I can. If it's while I'm on the road, which I'm leaving for really late tonight, I'll get it when I get home Saturday night. If you happen to beforehand, I'll get you really quick, best I can. And, shame about the Navy thing, RP-wise, but it's what you wanna do, so I wish you luck)

@[member="Naila Rokh"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom