Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Demon Within (Siobhan)

[member="Cora Passek"]

In the face of Cora's anger, Siobhan stayed calm. Strangely so. She could obviously not hear the Sith's words, but she could imagine. When she spoke her tone was firm. Not once did she raise her voice, but she did not yield either. "Answer me this, Cora, you're not naturally a force-user, yet both Mirien and I sensed you have the Force. Even with the Force Nullifier, I can still feel a dark presence sitting inside you. One that is not yours and I know how possession works. I'm not letting you go until this is dealt with. I can help you...but if you want to be free, you must let me."

She furrowed her brow as she pondered. "It's not you talking right now, is it? Who's really in the driver's seat now? Whoever you are, you're not going anywyhere."

Cora choked back a sob, "Actually ... I am. I..... just ... It's complicated. I couldn't deal with it. As a result I .. well I apparently severed myself from the Force a long time ago." Though she didn't go on to explain how exactly she had gotten it back. That part should have been fairly obvious. "I am fine." The girl repeated once more.

It was at that moment, that Cora stopped crying as she looked up to Siobhan. Even her voice seemed different as she straightened up in her chair. "It doesn't really matter who I am. If you try to remove me from Cora, I will destroy every last inch of her mind and there will be nothing but a shell left. Are you really willing to risk her life? Because it will end today if you take any action against me." Vahri finally boldly replied. "She belongs to me. Do the wise thing, and let her go."

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

[member="Cora Passek"]

Eileithya was a woman with some rather clear-cut beliefs. There were some shades of grey in the world, for though Ashira, hallowed be her name, was perfect, sentient beings, be they Eldorai or alien, most assuredly were not. Before her eyes all were sinners, but those who strove to better themselves were welcomed into her embrace. But there was also pure evil. There could be no compromise, no pity for those who abused the innocent and used their power for malicious ends.

So when she had received the call she did not falter. For a priestess of the Goddess was not supposed to be a cloistered nun who only showed up for prayer sessions. No, the Goddess demanded that her handmaidens be active in this world and that they be ready to oppose evil in her name rather than just spread the word. While a peaceful woman by nature, there was a line even for her. And so she had gathered her supplies and, with a heavy heart and after speaking a prayer to Ashira, headed to the interrogation room.

With a hiss the door opened and she stepped inside. The dark presence that had infested poor Cora, the lost lamb, was so strong that it was almost palpable. The onslaught of darkness was sickening and repulsive. Along with it came the flood of fear and despair that was emanating from Cora. Both sensations so strong that her head ached, but nonetheless she approached them. Her aura radiated calmness, compassion and burning faith as her aura seemed ablaze.

There was a crystal inside her hand, glowing faintly. "No, you are nothing but a malevolent, pitiful parasite to be purged," she said coldly. "You will not be allowed to take her - or harm anyone else. You shall be sent to the hell your kind belongs to. She will live, and you will be cast down."

Force severed yourself? I do wonder why in the name of the stars you'd have done that. Mirien wondered as she sat calmly in the back, cocking her head to the side at the curious change in Cora's tone of voice.

Mirien then snorted at his declaration. "You really think we'll actually sit back and let you have her? I'm not a fool. I know Cora enough to know that, that would never be an acceptable alternative. You're kidding yourself at what you can do right now. Without the force? With us three, here?" She gave a nod to Eileithya, "You do not stand a chance, Sith." She said coldly.

An icy smirk spread across her lips as she went on. "You will perish into oblivion before this night is done."

[member="Mirien Valdier"]

Siobhan's expression was cold and merciless when she looked Cora. Or rather the vile Sith who had taken possession of her. "I've made a life out of slaughtering Sith. I'm the fething Butcher of Gehenna. You really think I'm gonna let you walk out of this door in control of her? There are fates worse than death. Being a meat puppet trapped in your mind is one of them," she said icily, then gave Eileithya a nod.

"Begin once you're ready," she spoke firmly. Hang on, Cora, we'll get the monster out. I promise.

"It it you who are the fools." He said coldly.

That same look of terror soon spread across Cora's face as Vahri slipped back just a little bit."Please, don't... He'll kill me!" She pleaded, very much not wanting to die at that point.

Vahri hardly needed complete control over her to prove his point. He hardly needed control of her to prove his point. Vahri lashed out within her mind, pulling upon her brain itself. Seeking to do what he could to one, dig in deeper and two cause the blonde much pain in the process. Cora instantly thrashed in her chair as she cried out in agony. The blonde threw her head back hard against the back of the chair, though whether it was Cora or the Sith doing that part .... There was no telling. "Please, no! Stop!" She screamed, wanting Vahri to stop tormenting her, wanting the pain to end.

[member="Cora Passek"]

It was smiting time!

"I am sorry, Cora. This will hurt you...a lot. It will be excruciating, but you will be free," Eileithya spoke quietly, sadness evident in her tone. She glanced over to Mirien and Siobhan. "Brace yourselves. I may be in need of your support and if he is driven out of his vessel, the abomination may seek another one. I can only drive him out, not eradicate him," she warned them gently. "I'd advise you to take a step back. This may burn."

The crystal in her hand suddenly seemed to glow brightly as she channelled her Sciia and pulled at the strands of power. It was a common misconception to presume that the Darkness was stronger than the Light. It was more aggressive, forceful and seductive, but not more powerful. The Goddess rewarded those who stuck to her path and remained faithful. She was also very fierce in the defence of innocent life. Cora was, like everyone a sinner, but wicked she was not.

Ergo the vile abomination must be smote. "Great Goddess, I beseech you, unworthy handmaiden that I am, lend your strength to mine. An unquenchable flame to purge the daemon and send it to the hell from whence it came. I beg of you, protect the innocent life he has unjustly seized and lead her into the light," she chanted in the Eldarai language as she seemed to be filled with the power of Light. Her eyes seemed ablaze and then suddenly her palm started to glow. "When darkness closes, let her be shielded by flame."

270px-SPN_1493.jpg

The Goddess is with you, dear. Be strong, Perhaps her telepathically spoken words would reach Cora, perhaps not. Then without further ado she placed her hand upon Cora's forehead The glow emitting from her open palm turned into a burning, white light as she sought to purge the vile spirit. It was a malevolent parasite, but there was a cure for it. Unfortunately, there were few ways to make this a gentle process. Eileithya would try to reduce the pain the blonde felt, but simply calling upon this power would exhaust her and take up much of her energy. So for the next few moments Cora would be in a good deal of pain and discomfort as the Priestess sought to fill her with the holy power of the Goddess, making her an unsuitable vessel for the spirit.

250px-Lenore-dies.gif

Mirien gave a nod to the priestess. Stepping forward, she grabbed Siobhan by the arm and pulled her along with her over to the door. "There's nothing you can do right now for her, Sio. Come, stand with me and we shall let Eileithya do her work." Mirien said with a worried sigh as she glanced between Cora, Siobhan and the beautiful priestess.

For now all they could do was wait. "It'll do no good to stand next to Cora with such powerful Force light being used." She said softly as Mirien took Siobhan's hand in hers and squeezed tightly. "She'll be alright, I promise." She whispered. Mirien was just doing her best to protect Siobhan, to keep her safe. It was what she had been doing the whole time, from the moment she shot Cora to now. All in the name of protecting the woman she loved.

Already as the Eldorai started her work, Mirien could feel a stinging growing in her own skin. It certainly was uncomfortable and she had little desire to feel anymore of that than she already was. That pain grew slowly but soon leveled off. Burn was the right word, as Mirien gently rubbed her free hand over her arms. She was hurting just a bit and did try to mask that pain from any within the room.

Cora was sobbing once more, "No .. no no no ... Please don't. Please ... Eileithya, don't." The blonde panted between her heavy sobs. Vahri was digging in deeper and already hurting her more than she could stand, "Please he's hurting me! If you stop ... he'll stop." As much as she wanted him gone, the pain was more than she could handle. At that point, she only wanted the pain to end, and not have more piled upon it. "Please Eileithya! I don't want to do this! Please!" She cried out, clearing in pain as she was already trembling and shaking in her seat. At this point Vahri figured the girl's own personal pleas to stop the process would be better than anything he tried. And well, if not there was always plan b as he dug in deeper to the blonde, intent on causing as much damage and physical pain as he could to her before it was all over.

Her struggles grew even before the redhead began the process to try and free her. The blonde ripped harder at her bonds, pulling, jerking anything she could do to try and free herself. It was already to the point that her skin had grown raw, and was starting to bleed. The blonde shrieked, screaming as she knew little else to do. "NO!" She shouted as she shook her head furiously. "PLEASE! SIOBHAN! DON'T LET HER DO THIS TO ME! PLEASE! SIOBHAN! PLEASE!" Cora screamed at the top of her lungs, anything to try and pull on the heartstrings of those in the room and all of this before Eileithya had even began.

Now that the crystal started to glow, Cora's eyes widened and her struggles grew more violent. Keen eyes would have notices a small trickle of blood from her nose. Internal damage that Vahri was doing, had started to take it's toll on her. "PLEASE! Eileithya! DON'T!" She screamed, her voice wavering as true agony sunk deep within her mind. "He's hurting me! No! NO!"

"EILEITHYA PLEASE STOP!" Cora shouted. Once more the blonde slammed her head back against the chair, harder than before, and again. Blood soon stained the girl's beautiful pale hair from the strikes against the chair.

"No more! No more! No more! Pleaassseee.... Pleassseeee ....." She whimpered softly between heart wrenching screams of pain and agony. More blood flowed from her nose, down onto her shirt, though there was little to be done about that. The only want to help Cora now was the remove the spirit and then heal the injuries he left behind.

Her body was weakening, and her struggles soon fading. Cora didn't have the strength in her to keep fighting, and Vahri truthful was getting less and less comfortable within the blonde's mind. The wicked priestess (well wicked in his eyes) was making his home downright miserable. Still, he was making good on his promise to damage and destroy Cora as best he could. If only he had the force things would have been better. And the blonde, well she was getting closer and closer to passing out as the level of pain within her rose to an absolutely unbearable level.

Finally Cora's body gave out, as her head bobbed forward, and she passed into unconsciousness. The blood from her nose, still poured out a sign of the damage within. Even in unconsciousness Cora's body lurched and shook horribly. Vahri still tried so desperately to cling onto his host body. And then suddenly a dark non-corporeal body ripped free from the blonde. Glowing red eyes seemed to take a fraction of a second to assess the situation before it launched itself at Siobhan. Clearly he was seeking a new host and was determined to get one.

[member="Tarissa Cadalthor"]

Siobhan really did not want to step away and leave Cora, but she had to. Moreover, there was no resisting the insistent pull as Mirien led her away. Her dark angel was always protecting her. The Countess would not admit it, but deep-down she found it very heartwarming. It was good when you did not always be the strong one. Now she could only watch as Eileithya unleashed the power of the Light. Within moments she could feel a stinging growing inside her skin, which soon turned into a strong burn. She grit her teeth at the painful sensation and breathed in deeply, trying to overcome the pain, though it passed soon since they were far enough outside of the radius.

She was reduced to watching while the Priestess waged a battle of wills against the Sith, light against dark, and poor Cora suffered. Intellectually Siobhan knew that Cora needed to go through this, that the pain the poor woman was in would be worth, but that did not make it any less painful to watch. She could sacrifice hundreds, even thousands of her own soldiers and feel no remorse, yet it deeply pained her to watch someone she cared about so deeply suffer like this.

I'm sorry, Cora, she thought to herself. Rage and anger built up inside her. Pure hatred directed against the Sith who had put her friend through such torment. Whatever pain he was experiencing was not enough. He deserved to suffer and burn for all eternity. Through her weak empathy waves of fear and pain from Cora assaulted her and Siobhan's mind reeled when she felt a strong headache, though she managed to shore up her mental barriers and blot out most of it.

Finally, it seemed that the deed was done. Cora's head bobbed forward and she slipped into unconsciousness, though blood dripped from her nose. Siobhan took a step forward, releasing Mirien's hand. "Is it done? Is he gone?" she asked, taking another step forward.

Eileithya looked utterly drained and exhausted, barely able to stand. "He is...," she began, then suddenly her features turned alarmed. "Siobhan...shield yourself!" she called out when the vile, malevolent presence sprang free from Cora and launched itself at Siobhan. The Priestess tried to gather the power of the Light to smite it, but her Sciia failed her, for she was too exhausted to help. "Mirien...help her," and then she slumped.

Siobhan only had a second to process what was going on when the consciousness of the ancient Sith assaulted her own. To say that it hit her like a freight tram would be inadequate. The sheer force was like that of a meteorite colliding into a planet. To say that her mental barriers were shaken and walls tumbled down would be inadequate. Like a sack of potatoes Siobhan keeled over and fell to the ground. Her entire body shook badly as she felt true agony and it seemed like all her thoughts had been scattered.

Blood dripped down from her nose as she desperately tried to make sense of what was happening. For the first time in a long time Siobhan felt fear. No, it was not just fear, but pure, unadulterated terror almost to the point of panic when she realised what was going on. The Sith was trying to claim her body like Shadow had done, reduce her to a mere meat puppet, a slave trapped in her own mind. Her eyes widened in fright, then she let loose a heart wrenching scream of agony. Inside her chest her heart was thumping so loudly that it seemed she was about to burst, her breathing had reached a rapid rate.

Then she...pushed back. She was not that little girl anymore who had been deceived and used by Shadow. Nor was she the woman who had been partially mind raped on Alderaan and lost several years worth of memory. She was Siobhan fething Kerrigan and she would kick the Sith out. Much of her barriers had crumbled, there was no point in trying to shore those defences up. Her mind was a bubble and so she erected walls around, trying to make them as strong as possible as she shored up her defences, imagining a beskar wall. Her rage found an outlet as she breathed in deeply, then with titanic force summoned a mental wave of her own and dragging it across the wreckage towards the Sith's will. All her rage, fear and pain was harnessed into a weapon and thrown back at him.

Cora had suffered greatly, caught in the middle of the battle between light and dark as the beautiful redheaded priestess did all she could to remove the spirit from the blonde's mind. She had watched Cora as the writhed in agony, screaming in pain, begging for it to stop. The terror and agony wafted off of the cuddly terror. So powerful were the emotions that even she couldn't help but feel a harsh headache coming on as things progressed. Mirien watched as the girl's wrists grew raw and started to bleed as Cora twisted in her restraints.

Unfortunately there was nothing Mirien could do to stop Cora. It wasn't as if she could walk over and pin her down. No, not with such powerful lightsided things in play. That would just put her own life at risk and that was something that Mirien could not do. Especially not when her skin already burned so painfully.

Tightly Mirien squeezed Siobhan's hands, just letting her lover know she was there and at her side. For she would not like harm come to her Sio. Then as quickly as it had begun it was over. Cora fell limp in the chair and the ritual seemed complete. Eileithya was completely exhausted as well, seemingly quick unsteady as Mirien glanced her way.

Then the monster launched his attack as he leaped free of Cora and headed straight for Siobhan. "Don't you dare you bastard!" Mirien snarled as the spirit attempted to embed itself into Sio's mind. Vahri was desperate to get his way, and claim a new host for his ancient spirit.

The priestess, Mirien knew was too weak to help now, so that left the former Inquisitor as the only one who could do anything about it now. Instantly Mirien dove into Siobhan's mind doing her best to attack Vahri directly. There she ripped at him, and did all she could to pull him back from the depths of Siobhan's mind. "You will not have her!" She shouted as she sought to shattered the claws of the Sith, that were already working so hard to dig deeper within the brunette's mind. Waves of intense darkside energies clashed between the two three beings, Vahri caught in the middle as Mirien still kept ripping at him.

If she had her way, she would drown him in the glorious dark power that she carried. For he was not a match for both Siobhan and Mirien. Today, he would die if she had her say about it. That or she would find away to trap him. After all she did carry a singular darkside crystal that would do wonders to trap the monster. We may not be able to destroy him. Mirien spoke to Siobhan, loud as she could within Siobhan's mind and yet blocked from Vahri's view. I carry a crystal that will work to trap the bastard. It's a fate he deserves after imprisoning Cora for who knows how long!

With that Mirien reached for the crystal, placing the deep red and black crystal into the palm of her hand. Granted it would have to wait a moment or two before she could use it. First they needed to get Vahri out of Siobhan's mind first. Then they both could work together to trap him.

Poor Cora lay limply in her chair, still restrained and completely unaware of the battle happening now within Siobhan's mind. The girl's nose still poured much blood down onto her shirt, and both wrists were still incredibly raw, leaving blood seeping down onto the chair arms beneath each wrist. And her head, from having it slammed repeatedly against the back of the chair, it too was still bleeding, leaving her beautiful pristine blonde hair stained red and pink with blood.

Vahri truthfully had not expected such violent opposition. He had expected Siobhan's mind to be weaker against his might. After all, he had several thousand years to perfect his art, while Siobhan only had a few decades. The same for Mirien. In his brief assessment of the situation, Mirien was the strong one, and not someone he could attack and have any hope of actually winning, and thus taking over her mind and body. No. Siobhan was his only chance for a new host.

As Siobhan gathered her mental energies and sought to throw Vahri out, he dug in deeper trying to bury his claws in her mind. He was determined to win his prize. He wasn't about to let her go. No way in the seven hells was he going to let that happen. You are mine, pathetic weakling. Vahri then sought to pull Siobhan's worst fears to the surface, anything to weaken her mental state and distract her long enough so he could gain more ground within her.

As for Mirien, her attacks were so much more direct. The woman sat that and managed to one by one crush each claw as he sought to dig it deeper into Siobhan's mind. It seemed like for every inch he gained, Mirien took away half of it every time. And with each attack she was taking more and more from him. With a powerful wave of mental energy, he directed at Mirien, trying to throw her from Siobhan and his mind. He didn't want to have to deal with her, not anymore. He needed Mirien gone if he was to stand any chance of gaining ground.

There was pain, so much pain and agony, but she has to push through it. The claws of the vile Sith spirit were dug in deep inside her mind. One could compare it to a hostile army storming a badly damaged fortress and trying to set up defensive positions when the defenders rallied their forces and bombarded them with artillery. This analogy was also quite apt when one considered the fact that the pain he was inflicting on her was comparable to an artillery barrage.

Pain was accompanied by horror and terror as her worst fears were brought to life. Her daughters, her wife, Mirien and Coryth dead...the Eldorai without a home and enslaved. Herself a Sith gleefully serving the Dark Lord, nothing but a pawn of evil. Her face was contorted in an expression of pure, impotent anger and terror, jaw clenched so tight that it hurt. Her fingernails dug into her palms, so deeply that they drew blood. Such was her exertion that by now she was drenched in sweat as it took everything to even focus. Her heart thumped so loudly in her chest that it felt like she was about to burst and her breathing was too erratic for this to be healthy.

In her mind a terrible future came to life...but therein lay also the problem. You see, these were things Siobhan really did not want to see. When cornered she lashed out like a wounded animal would. A part of her mind also could not remind her that this was an illusion. It was not real...it could not be. What fully brought her back was the spike of pain she felt when Vahri struck against Mirien. The Force Bond of theirs had the somewhat annoying side-effect that such agony would also be reflected back to her, so in this moment she felt what he was doing to her lover when Vahri unleashed his powerful wave of mental energy, a tidal wave of power and evil.

Siobhan...really did not like it when you hurt a woman she loved. So she responded in the only way she could. With an Eldarai curse on her lips, she gathered her fear and pain, harnessing it into a weapon. Blowing the claws away with a wave had not worked, so she resorted to the simple method of manifesting an absurdly gigantic mental hammer and bashing them. Very, very hard. Repeatedly. It was an extraction of how she used her telekinesis, merely applied to the mental sphere.

Mirien cried out as Vahri temporarily pushed her back from Siobhan's mind. Though that did not last long. She was quick to regroup, tearing into Vahri with every bit of might she had. He wasn't going to win this fight and Siobhan. One way or another she would destroy him. She ripped into his claws once more shattering every one she could get her hands on. And with each one she destroyed, Mirien was loosening his grip on her lover's mind. Try as he might to regroup, he wasn't having much success this time, as for every claw he tried to reestablish, Mirien would destroy two others. One top of that Siobhan's massive attacks were having much success, pushing him back even further.

Then at last Siobhan started to bash Vahri with her might, much like how she used her telekinesis. With an ear piercing scream the spirit finally release Siobhan, and was thrown back out into the room. He didn't get much of a chance to reevaluate the situation as Mirien's hand began to glow a deep red as she used all the strength she had to force Vahri into the crystal she held in her palm. "Siobhan now!" She shouted, needing her help to force the Sith Lord into the crystal. This she could not do alone.

An ear piercing scream, like the enraged wail of a banshee, resounded across the room. Siobhan's mind reeled from the onslaught. Her eardrums felt like they were about to burst and blood seeped out. Her thoughts threatened to scatter, but she pushed through and she found the clarity that the spirit had been forced out of her mind at last.

Relief washed over her like a good shower, but there was no time for rejoicing, for Vahri was still out there. Breathing heavily and with her body drenched in sweat, Siobhan gathered what power she still had. Such was her immersion in the Dark Side as she drew upon her anger and hatred that her eyes had seemingly turned obsidian, becoming wells of darkness. Her firemane seemed ablaze, as if truly made of fire. Gathering all her power she tried to seize Vahri with her mind and brutally force him into the dark crystal. She pushed and pushed...again and again, not being gentle in the slightest.

Vahri now was doing everything he could to escape his fate. Lashing out at both Mirien and Siobhan to try and prevent them from trapping him within the crystal. That was simply not something he could live with. Once more he shrieked that same ear piercing shriek, trying to distract them from their task.

Mirien grimaced heavily, trying not to cry out under the pressure and pain the spirit was bringing her. With everything she had, she wrapped the force around the being and much like Siobhan pushed with all her might. Her hands soon started to shake and tremble from the strain, sweat beading upon her forehead. The challenge was far greater than she had expected. Then again one never knew what to expect with an ancient disembodied sith spirit.

As they both worked time seemed to slow, seconds taking hours. Still she kept going, for giving up wasn't an option. Not when Vahri would simply choose another host. That could be Eileithya, it could be Siobhan, or even Cora again. Or worst of all herself. And none of those options were acceptable.

At last Vahri wavered, and weakened and with a final push of energy from both herself and Siobhan, they finally forced the monster into the small crystal in the palm of Mirien's hand. With so much effort exerted, Mirien's knees gave way. Though her first instinct was to turn to Siobhan, to see how she was fairing. After all, she was more important than Miri was. Or so Mirien's thinking went. Then her eyes drifted down to the glowing crystal. "He'll be trapped.... here for eternity.... so long as some fool..... doesn't come along and.... shatter the crystal, freeing the bastard." She panted, out of breath still.

Her attention then turned to Eileithya, and Cora in turn. All in the room would need rest, but she did worry for Cora, since the blonde appeared to still be bleeding. On top of that, one look at Siobhan, and she wasn't in much better shape. "We should get them both in bed." She muttered. "They need it."

And so finally the disembodied abomination was forced into the dark, glowing crystal, hopefully never to return. Siobhan was slumped on the ground, feeling absolutely exhausted after her exertions. Her mind was still reeling from the mental agony the spirit had put her through. She raised a shaky hand with glacial slowness and wiped across her nose, which was still spitting out blood. When she finally tried to catch her breath it came across as very ragged.

Dimly she heard Mirien speak and panted, still out of breath. "Think we can toss the crystal into a black hole?" she asked half-seriously, though the sarcasm fell a bit flat because of how tired she sounded. "Bed...sounds good," she managed to say. "Miri...thanks," the tone was a most heartfelt one. The Countess tried to get to her feet and stand, but promptly failed and fell back to the ground. It seemed that her legs did not like the idea of standing, let alone walking that much right now.

"Can you walk?" Still she managed to press a button on her comm, alerting medical. Moments later the door to the interrogation room opened and a host of Firemane minions and medics entered the room. Presumably they would get out heroines somewhere where they could rest. After all, Cora definitely needed it right now!

Finally Mirien breathed a sigh of relief. The spirit was gone, well not gone but quite literally sitting in the palm of her hand. She sighed as she thought about the idea of tossing Vahri into a black hole, "We could, but that would end his suffering far too soon. Maybe dump him off to the bottom of a very deep ocean somewhere? He'll have to suffer for who knows how many thousands of years, without rest. Without a soul to talk to. Somehow, I think that's fitting after the hell he put all of us through."

She watched as Siobhan tried and failed to get to her feet. It was her own turn to give it a shot, "I think so. He didn't get me quite as badly as you." She said as she slowly and unsteadily worked her way to her feet. With great care she stepped over to Siobhan, and knelt beside her. Pulling a handkerchief from her pocket, she gently held it to Sio's nose to try and stop the bleeding.

Meanwhile medics went over to Cora, and removed the restraints before tending to the girl's wounds, and bleeding nose. For now the blonde still peacefully slept. At least, she'd wake into a better world, one in which she didn't have to share her mind with an evil Sith Spirit. A gurney was brought for both Cora and Siobhan, because like it or not, both women at least needed to be checked out before they could be allowed to go back home. Cora most certainly would not like that, and Mirien doubted Siobhan would either. However, it wasn't like either were moving under their own power right this moment.

Mirien would gently help Siobhan to her feet, "Not ideal, I know. Just let the medics take care of you for now. You don't have to worry about a thing." Spoken as she placed the crystal within her pocket. That she would deal with later. For now there were two lovely women that needed care, as well as a completely exhausted and worn Priestess that needed her rest too! With that Mirien just followed along with the medics as they took our ladies off to medical to get checked out.

"I...gotta buy you a present...lots of presents," Siobhan muttered to herself. This was clearly the thing to say while she was drifting into unconsciousness. Idly she wondered what she should get Miri. Aside from herself for a week or two, obviously! Heels, dresses, jewellry...ask her to be her consort?

So many choices to make, so little time. Anyhow, then everything went black as Siobhan drifted off into dreamland, clearly exhausted since an evil Sith had tried to jump into her mind. This one finds it a bit amusing that Firemane is getting so many dangerous Sith artefacts lately. In any case the medics quickly took care of Siobhan and put her on a stretcher. The same applied to Cora, though the Priestess refused their aid despite being clearly exhausted.

Still off-balance, she tried to stand and patted Mirien lightly on the shoulder, taking a deep breath. "She will be fine...Ashira will be watch over. You did well, dear. I need some rest." Well, that was an understatement, but she glanced over towards the healers, speaking in the most authoritative voice she could muster right now. "Keep me informed of their condition. Any change, I want it to be reported."

"Nah, you're all the present I need." She whispered, doubtful that Siobhan heard her before passing out. Mirien hoped but still. Her brow furrowed, quite worried as she watched the healers take over. With some luck so hoped that Sio would just need some rest and would be fine.

Mirien glanced to Eileithya, and nodded. "I hope so. I just worry. After all, I love her." She said quietly, "And yes, you should rest. You need it as much as those two do."

With that she would follow along behind as they moved the women off to the medical facilities within the base. Once the healers had settled Siobhan, Mirien entered and took a seat at her bedside and gently took the woman's hand in hers. She didn't want Sio waking up alone for a number of reasons. But mostly because she herself, hated waking up in an hospital like facility alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom