Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Demise of Witty Sam [invite]

Scene I
The White palace on Sriluur
Sempra Besadii Dhakun roared in agony. He threw his cup on the floor letting its red content splash out on the floor. Slaves quickly rushed forth to save the Huttese carpet form stains. surely they would get punished if the hutt found a stain on it later on.​
"That Witty Sam has made his final deal!" Sempra bellowed.​
"Enough is enough, he has worked against Cartel reasources and failed me! For this I sentence him to death!" Sempra was angry and dissapointed. Witty Sam had shown so much promise but he had gravely missunderstood who was in charge and who he had to bow to.​
"Go forth and make an example of him. Kill him and everyone who has worked for him." the hutt finally hissed at the people he had gathered for the sake of this mission.​
[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Xander Black"] [member="Tiro Vanek"]​
Scene II
Witty Sams bunker on Kintan
bunker_by_vladicobet.jpg
Witty Sams bunker is a flat, one story bunker with thick durasteel walls. The single door is reinforced and two automated turrets guard the entrance and the security panel on the outside. The door is locked and secure as it is.
On the top of a small watchtower, errected on top of the bunkers roof rests a repeating rifle,. Two mercenary guards wearing heavy armour are posted in it. Nervously they scan the surrounding area with their microbinoculars ready to man the repeater.
There is no entrance into the bunker from the tower.

A patrol of six mean looking mercenary soldiers constantly sweep the exterior of the bunker. they are armed and on their toes expecting something to happen anytime soon.

The Bunler itself is belived to have around 10 different areas, all capable of closing with laser proof doors. Whatever traps and surprises Witty Sam has prepared for the expected assualt it is surely tricky obstacles. He did not get the name witty out of being dumb so to speak.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Come on you filth! You think that slug can scare me! Huh!?!?!" Witty Sam shouted well secured in the inner vault. Piles of spice surrounding him he gripped his blaster with a crazy look staring at the door in front of him.

"Come on! I dare you you freak!" he shouted. Of course, no one could hear the spiced up drug lords threats.

swtor_screenshot__dune_sea__tatooine__by_jereic-d8c59l1.jpg
Theme Music

Tiro stood atop one of the few sand glazed plateaus as he views the bunker from a distance. He stood firmly against the gust of wind that would blow specks of white sand across the plains. The hunter had his heavy blaster rifle equipped for this particular job. When being hired to take on a heavily fortified base carrying along heavy weaponry is crucial not only to ensure the completion of the job, but to ensure his own survival.

After a spending time viewing the base from a distance, Tiro slid down the side of the height of sand strutting toward the speeder he used to get into position. Tiro was to meet with two others who took Sempra's request. The hunter knew this was personal for the hutt but not knowing this Witty Sam personally meant what was about to go down, was only business.

Tiro held his blaster in one hand, squinting down range from where he once appeared. So far his teammates hadn't shown up, but he expects to see them soon.

[member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Xander Black"]​

Cadan landed in his G9 Rigger freighter. Inside were ten B1 battle droids, who began to file out in two rows of five. Cadan walked out behind them and opened a comm to the group. "This is Cadan, where are you all?"

As soon as Cadan spoke he saw the dust of a speeder and assumed that it was at least one of the members. He waved his arm in the air trying to signal the rider.

Cadan wore Red Raven Shot Caller Armor, the armor looked like it was kept in the best condition, with only a few cuts and scrapes on it, it also had The Jackals logo on the left breast plate. Wrapping itself around his armor was a brown trench coat, the coat itself was once a fine piece of fabric, but now it was almost as run down as an old slave. The coat was severely burnt and carried multiple bullet holes and stains. Strapped to his right thigh was a DL-18, the words "Sunshine" could bee seen sketched into the handle. He wore two wrist mounted weapons, on his left wrist a M99 Rocket system and on his right a CZ Wrist-Mounted Flame Projector. A Red Raven Gauss Rifle equipped with an Augmented Shooting Tool, was strapped around Cadan's back viaa leather strap.

[member="Tiro Vanek"] [member="Xander Black"] [member="Sempra the Hutt"]

"I see you Caden. Meet me over here, Sam's bunker is down below." Spoke Tiro over the comlink.

Seeing droids march out Caden's ship surprised Tiro to the minimum. He didn't expect to have droids backing the group up. But well, the more the merrier.

"Nice droids you got there. Hopefully they won't turn out to be bantha fodder once the shooting starts."

[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Xander Black"] [member="Sempra the Hutt"]

The ship took off behind Cadan, as they began to march towards Tiro. Upon reaching him, the droids would stop moving, while Cadan pulled out a cigar, flick backed his helmet and began to smoke.

"They are very reliable, so I am told." He looked at Tiro, and began to asses him. He seemed like a man who had been in numerous fights and came out on top. Cadan was glad the he had this ally.

"What's the plan?"

[member="Tiro Vanek"]

"The plan? I'll only suggest one." Tiro places his hands on his hips taking a peek over at the droids.

"I spotted two heavily armoured individuals posted inside a watchtower and a squad of Sam's boys patrolling the compound." He pauses for a moment.

"We'll use the droids to attract their attention while we maneuver our way behind the bunker. Hopefully those droids of yours will take care of some of them in the process." Tiro looks back over to Cadan.

"How does that sound?"

[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Xander Black"]

Cadan nodded. It was as good as plan as any.

"Sounds good to me."

Cadan spun an gave an order to the droids. And the droids split and made their way to the position, leave Cadan and Tiro.

"Whenever your ready." Cadan swung around his gauss rifle, and readied it for the coming fight.

[member="Tiro Vanek"]

Tiro gave Cadan a short nod, taking one last peek at the battle droids as they moved forward, it was only a matter of time until the sparks would fly. Tiro began sprinting on the outskirts of the plateaued area kicking up sand as he went.

He expected Cadan to be right behind him, but he didn’t care to make sure. As blaster fire began to echo across the sand desert, the back end of

[member="Cadan Tazi"]

The droids split into two groups of five. They stayed within a certain distance with each other, but were far enough apart to avoid being easily destroyed in one attack. Once they reached the tower they would begin to fire, their shots scattered but hopefully some would find their mark.

Cadan began to follow Tiro as they sprinted off. The sounds of the battle going on at the droids ran through their ears. "Looks like the battle has started." Cadan said while following Tiro.

[member="Tiro Vanek"]

"Indeed it has. I've spotted the two guards on the tower." Tiro points them out. "I'll take the one on the left, you take the one on the right."

He glares over towards Cadan. "Lets give them an silent unsuspecting death." With that, Tiro removes a Vibroknife from his back pouch, running toward the defensive tower on the left.

[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Sempra the Hutt"]

"I see 'em." He saids as he looked towards the enemies, the focuses on the one on the right.

Cadan sighed. He could easily pick them off from here, but this is what the man wanted. So Cadan rushed forwards with Tiro. There seemed to be alot of running involved in this mission, maybe Cadan should give up smoking?

[member="Tiro Vanek"]

Tiro quickly boosted himself up the tower with his jetpack, hopefully catching the guard off guard as he was firing at the droids. He took his vibroknife and stuck it in between the guards’ shoulder blades. Before the guard could let out a scream, Tiro made sure to cover his mouth, only letting a daft muffled scream escape his body.

Tiro didn’t quite like getting so “hands on”. He liked letting his blasters do the job. But if there’s a better option to gain an advantage against the opposition, he’d take it no matter how “hands on” he’d have to get. If Cadan took out the other tower guard, they’d now have the upper hand on the patrol guards below. For they had no idea their eyes up above were being taken out.

The blood spurted out from the vein of Ga-Nek. He shook in the lethal embrace of [member="Tiro Vanek"] with eyes staring wide, they held a plea to his comrade in arms. A plea to save him. But it was a vain plea, and impossible one.
The other guard froze for but a second as his jacket was covered in his long time friend and partner. They had seen so much together. From those dusty gambling houses on Nal Hutta to the plains of Lintan. And now it was all over. Just like that?

Unaware of [member="Cadan Tazi"] s prescence he managed to break free from panic and reached out for the alarm on the small control panel to his left...

Cadan finally scrambled to the top of the tower, but Tiro got to them before him. The man had sounded the alarm and this put Cadan in a bad mood.

"Karking a-hole!" Cadan said to the man as he began to bring the butt of his rifle down towards the mans head. If successful Cadan would then begin to fire at the mans chest with his rifle since there was no need for sneaky anymore.

[member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Tiro Vanek"]

[member="Tiro Vanek"]'
[member="Cadan Tazi"]

The guards head dunked toward the control panel and as he turned he revealed a hold up blaster ready to be used. It helped him little though as Cadans blaster spewed forth the end of him.

Theere was a moment of stillness in the air. Then there was a hissing sound. In a few seconds men came rushing out from the main door. Apparently the alarm had caused Witty Sam to send reinforcements over sealing himself shut in the bunker...

Cadan quickly looked at the two bodies then to the men rushing forwards. Time for a little improv. "Don't worry boys!" He shouted towards the reinforcements. "We got 'em. Tell Sammy that it's all safe."

Cadan was hoping that Tiro would go along with his little scheme. Another idea popped into Cadan's head. "I 'ear that they got some droids over at the watch tower." He hoped that this would work, considering that he was exposing himself fully to the soldiers.

Tiro turned his attention to the incoming reinforcements, he certainly didn't expect such a quick retaliation. Damn alarms, he forgot all about the possible security measures that would be in place.

"Oh...my." He said in a low tone.

Cadan caught the guards attention before dishing out some lies. He might be on to something. But instead of participating in the improv session, Tiro kept silent.

[member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

The soldiers turned their heads, one of them nodded and ordered the others around. The group, five merc guards exposed their backs to the tower and started to move away.

[member="Tiro Vanek"][member="Cadan Tazi"]

Cadan smiled as he saw his trick had worked. He looked to Tiro. "Should we finish 'em or leave 'em?" His tone hinted that it didn't bother him either way.

Tiro looked over to Cadan then back to the group of men. There was no doubt in his mind that he'd choose to take them out, they'd just get in the way later on down the road.

"Frag 'em."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom