Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Deeper The Roots (Seth And Jair)

Jairdain Jairdain

Seth would of been peacefully roaming a quite beautiful planet. If it was any other giving day. This day though he was a bit distraught. As he was finding himself struggling with re-occuring nightmares. Which often had him waking in cold sweats. Often times he found these moments being partially influenced by the crystals in his originally crafted sabers and shoto.

Partially, it was usually foreboding of some upcoming conflict. Whether it be internally, or externally. Seth wasn't sure of what it was. Till he found himself on the planet of Voss. Being drawn towards a location. Which held a malicious aura to it. One which Seth was familiar with. Though of which normally didn't cause him such strife. This day he had a feeling. It was best to keep his canine unit on the ship. Not to neglect them, or because they lacked training. By this point they had a decent bit of experience. He merely didn't know how his hounds would react to the energies he was about to observe.

He had on himself light grey robes. Straying from his normal darker attire. As well as tan pants. He chose to go bare foot. Maybe tapping into the force lightly. When he needed to for protection towards his soles. Otherwise he just spent his time listening.. And hoping whatever he was nearing the discovery of. It was something which he'd be able to find a way to help. As he wandered along the woodlands for that was where the source guided him.

When the Sith Empire had pushed the Silver Jedi off Voss, they moved in with a vengeance. There had been pockets of Jedi that had remained behind and they were all gone now. Not even a handful were kept alive. This was something Jairdain had learned a long time ago. Feeling at home on this world, she had returned here to hind. She had failed and an old adversary had found her. Things had changed quickly between the two of them and her touch on his soul had turned him away from the Sith.

Her home still stood somehow and this is where she had returned. Not to the old halls of the destroyed Temple or the haunted Nightmare Lands, but to her home. Here dark and light mixed and mingled. She wasn't here in person though but in spirit. A soul on a personal journey of discovery and the need to find balance in her life of the waking world.

Perhaps she had called Seth to this world. Maybe his own desire for balance was going to bring them together. All Jairdain knew was soon she was going to have a visitor but did not know if he would be able to see or sense her. He came in from the woods and walked into a clear where her house stood. Since she was more of a ghost here, she could not open the door for him, but he might sense that there was a welcome feeling coming from the house he looked at.

Seth Brackson Seth Brackson

As, Seth came.upon a home. He found it a bit odd. Not really the sort of place he normally was drawn to. However, that was indeed where he was meant to be headed. His guard went up a little while he walked towards the door. Someone was home he could sense that much. Though he wasn't quite sure the nature which the individual was residing in. It was mixed. On one hand it held a relatively strong signature within the force. On the other hand it's nature didn't seem quite as grounded as the standard individual.

He stared to the direction of the door. Whatever was in the house. He could tell was encouraging his entrance. Still he found it rude to just wander in. So, politely he knocked. Waited a moment. Then nodded and carefully.began to open the door. "I'm coming in." Seth expressed in a clear yet calm voice. He'd been practiced in suppressing emotions. Much like the nervousness which dwelled at his core currently. He figured the entity knew of his entrance. Though he felt inclined to remain polite.

Seth closed the door behind himself. Then looked about the dwelling. To get a sense of what the home was like. He had a tendency to like to familiarize himself with a giving area. To better understand what options he had available at any giving moment. That and to also admire his environment and the way the force interacted with it. "My name is Seth." He added as a final statement. Before waiting to see what response he'd be recieving.

Jairdain Jairdain

When she had last been here, the Sith were firmly planted on the planet. At one time, she had been among their ranks, but before and after that, she was Jedi. However, she wasn't at peace with her life to a great degree and was now on her journey to find that peace.

Here is where her life with the Jedi had begun all those years ago. Voss is where her life had really begun and was a very important place to her. That must be why she had been drawn here.

Her guest knocked and as she couldn't open the door, he waited a moment and entered. The door opened easily at his touch since she had never installed a lock on it. Back when she lived here, there was no need with the Jedi all around.

As he looked around, he would find her home dusty and almost empty. Her furnishings had been removed and taken to Iridonia by her old adversary and now a friend. What there was left were a few minor items. Possibly things that had been brought in after Jairdain had moved away. There was nothing he would be able to tell about her from what he could see.

In other senses, he would be able to pick up on her and maybe even see her. In her current state, she could not touch the Force. She could still express emotion and anybody reaching out would be able to sense that from her. If he could see her form, then he would see a woman in her 30s and not dressed like a typical Jedi.

Wearing what looked like dark pants, a white shirt and on her shoulders something that looked like feathers. This was something that tied her to her past and one of the things she needed to let go of. While her past helped make her who she was today, it wasn't something she needed to cling to. Zi'rial needed to die in order for Jairdain to be reborn and new when she came out of her meditation.

"Welcome, Seth. I am Jairdain Ismet and this was my home."

Since she was more of a ghost or spirit, he would see through her form if he could see her at all.

"What are you doing on Voss?"

Seth was a bit unsure what to think. Regarding the lack of provided information. Beyond the fact this house had not been lived in. For quite awhile now. Yet still the presence lingered. After some.time Seth decided he was viewing with the wrong senses. Continuing his path would lead to no where.

Seth closed his eyes and let the force take the lead. Opening his eyes again while he began to send out his signature to seek out what he was meant to find. In time his attention was drawn to an entity in the appearance of a woman. Well.. Actually a woman. Though one who was definitely not present in any standard means.

She introduced herself in turn. Then made an inquiry. After explaining what the building was. It was a simple inquiry. One which Seth felt no reason to disregard. "The force called me here. I am merely answering that call." He replied calmly. Seth was naturally attuned to the force. His connection with it was impressive circumstances considered. So, journey's such as this weren't knew. Just finding himself in an abandoned home was the difference. "May I inquire through what means you present yourself to me in such a form?" Seth asked in a polite tone. He didn't assume that this individual was dead. There was many ways to travel the galaxy while not being present in body. Seth had enough of a sense to figure it was possible this was the case.

Jairdain Jairdain

It was pleasing to know Seth could see, sense and hear her. Even in her spirit form, the Force granted this to them. He answered her question and she tilted her head to the side slightly. Even though Jairdain was a very strong Force user, it was rare she allowed it to just guide her as it did him. The two of them worked differently, but she did not feel Seth intended her or her family any harm. Besides, they were safe on Kashyyyk and that was where her body rested as she meditated.

"If I could offer you a place to sit, I would. I'm sure you might be able to find something to drink here. You would need to find out though."

Holding up a hand to seemingly look through it, the message was hopefully understood that she couldn't do anything for him that required something of a physical nature.

"The Force works in odd ways. Time means nothing to me and I have no idea how long I have been...away. My body currently rests on Kashyyyk and I put myself into a meditation trance. To find some sort of peace and closure. Are you here to help me with that?"

That was something to consider. The Force had brought him here, timed with her own arrival, it was all she could think of. What a stranger might be able to accomplish for her, she didn't know. Time would tell on that.

"This world is controlled by the Sith now. Are you one of them?"

There was no judgment or hostility in her voice and her body language was open. At one time, she had been Sith and wouldn't judge another just for being one.

Seth listened and placed into consideration what needs he might have. Then decided he was content at the moment. While she explained how she placed herself into a meditative state. He simply nodded his head. While impressed it was still just a reply. The details of such a process was not something he was seeking at the moment.

When she asked if he was Sith. Seth shook his head. While he found the fact he was on a sith controlled world mildly concerning. He was sure he would be fine. "I actually am under a mentor within the silver jedi order. While I am not a lightside purist and even do not fear utilizing the dark side. I was never as ambitious as a member within the Sith order. In regards to personal gain." He responded while he took a kneeling position on the floor.

His words were crafted in a respectful manner. He had nothing against the sith empire. Though he also was not their ally. Often times he found that they saw that as a declaration of opposition. Though still there were some who were tolerant towards those who stood where Seth did.

"Anyhow, I will be of what assistance that I can be. I do not make promises I can resolve what draws you personally here. Though I will put forth the effort to completing the task to the best of my ability." Seth expressed. If he knew what he was walking into. He could provide a more direct answer. Though considering that a lot was unclear. He could only do his best to apply what skills he had, or if possible develop the skills required.

Jairdain Jairdain

Perhaps all Jairdain needed was talk to somebody that was entirely outside of her situation and story. To get an objective view from a person that would listen to her tale and give her advice. As an advisor, this was something she had done many times in her waking life.

Nodding when he said he wasn't a Sith and with the Silver Jedi.

"I am as well. With the Silver Jedi, I mean. At one point though, I was Sith. That was a long time ago. It seems like a lifetime ago actually. My upbringing wasn't compatible with being one of them. So my mind fought my actions and for a while, I was broken. Both as a Sith and Jedi. They helped piece me back together and eventually this home was built. I lived here until the Sith came."

Even he wasn't sure why he was here, but he would try and assist her however he could.

"I can give you my idea of why I am here. You not so much. Maybe there is some wisdom I can impart to you for any help you give me?"

In her current state, she honestly wasn't sure if she could help Seth if he wanted to learn something from her. This also meant she couldn't defend herself and in a way, her mind was open to him. This gave her an idea and she looked at her guest squatting on the floor.

"I feel I was drawn here because I need to put this in my past. Not to forget I lived here or what happened, but I need help in closing this part of my life. That is something you can help me with."

She wasn't going to ask him to harm her personally or anything so drastic, but her home and everything that was left inside needed to be destroyed. Words stopped coming from her and she attempted to mentally convey her impression and what she figured she needed from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom