Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The deep ones.

Harris marched quickly into the research center of his ship, he was moving quickly at the word from his science teams that they had cracked the code and could now enter deep ones space. As he rounded the corner and entered through the main doorway, he was greeted by a group of scientists dressed completely in white with white masks.
​"Tell me more Doc, I got here as quickly as possible."
​ The small doctor chuckled with excitement, "Me, with the assistance of my team, have figured it out.​" The doctor moved towards a computer and began typing on the display as Harris approached. "​This is it, this is the information we need to get us to where they are.​"
Harris looked impressed at the screen, ​"Are you positive this is it? How could you be certain?"
​The scientist looked at Harris, "​We sent in an experimental craft to check the hyperspace lanes to see if they were safe. When it came out, there was a small patrol force moving through.​.
​"Damn. I need you to begin making those heavy blasters, I'll setting out a rally point for our new allies to come, if we can attack quickly on this small force, we may be able to salvage some of their tech and avenge our fallen friend back from the throne."

To boldly alchemize what no one alchemized before
"Greetings, Supreme Commander, ladies and other gentlebeings. Petria reporting in. Perhaps slicing their databases could be done in addition to a physical attack" she told [member="Lord Harris"] prior to taking up her station.

Meanwhile, after collecting the earnings from the sale of toner refills on Shusugaunt, and the seed money from the ORC NIMB for her shell company, Island InkJet, Petria felt it was time to start getting to work. Here she would think another strategy might be required. Such as attempting to enter developer mode so as to make some code injections afterward, so as to achieve what the mission required of her, which, technically, hasn't started yet. Come on, I need as much as I can out of my fat, sexy, well-trained brain curves or I have failed the clan. For the time being, however, I'm more Mando than I am Imperial; often factions are just means to an end to me, she thought, while warming her mind up and also conjuring up a picture of her brain, its size, its curves as well as the power her brain curves hold, in her mind, as if that sort of imagery could make her ecstatic or otherwise provide her with some measure of calm before the proverbial storm. At the same time, she was wondering where were [member="Oscar Saint-Just"] or [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]. Or other Imperial personnel that may be assigned to the mission, army or navy.

Having recently been promoted to captain, Oscar Saint-Just had arrived in the system aboard his own command and hard taken a shuttle to the flagship of their superior, [member="Lord Harris"]. After disembarking the blond officer made his way to where he assumed the commander would be, the bridge. He had not been told much details about the mission, only that the lord commander of the military had summoned all available naval assets for this. Judging by the urgency it seemed that whatever this was, it must be quite important. Regardless of the nature of the mission, the crew of his ship, whom he drilled relentlessly in combat scenarios and kept in top operational readiness, was ready to fight.

Harris adjusted himself near the communications table and greeted his arriving allies.
"Hello, nice to meet you all, I'm Admiral Harris, Supreme commander of the military, and I'm spearheading this mission from the frontlines. My research team, while experimenting with alien technology from first contact with an alien species known as the deep ones, has successfully translated their language using footage from the first conflict, and has found the location of the materials used to craft these weapons. These 'Deep Ones', as we are calling them, are highly lethal. The reason I'm telling you all this, is because we have managed to locate a small patrol fleet of these deep ones, and we plan to ambush it. From what we know, their nearest reinforcements wouldn't be able to get there quick enough to assist their allies. Our mission is to board the alien destroyer that is leading this patrol, and bring it home in one piece. It won't be easy, but we only need the one ship. If you kill an alien while capturing it, you need to turn in any tech you find, and it may be returned to you after screening and study."
Harris shifted slightly and reached for his hip, he grabbed the hilt of the ancient-looking metal blade that hung from his belt. He unsheathed it and raised it into the view of his allies.
"This was recovered from the first encounter, it is the sharpest blade I've ever used, and it's made of a material we had never seen before that point. These aliens, though appearing primitive through design, are some of the most technologically advanced races I've ever engaged. They are not to be underestimated. We can accomplish this mission, but I won't lie, there may be a lot of casualties."
Harris sheathed the sword back into place.
"It won't be easy, but we should be able to overpower them. Any questions?"

To boldly alchemize what no one alchemized before
One way to keep casualties to a minimum is to slice into their systems in a multipartite fashion, she thought, believing that the two prongs of the action consist of first hitting the reactor and then hitting the life support systems. Also some form of polymorphism is necessary, in her mind, to get the job done, especially as asked by [member="Supreme Commander Harris"]; it appears that [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] is either late or absent, probably for tactical reasons if he was late, but [member="Oscar Saint-Just"] was part of the first wave. They only needed one ship, but maybe [member="Komoda"] would be more of the kind of person to get dirty inside the ship, while she does her work at a distance, initiating the process to create a HoloNet hotspot, an unencrypted, public one to start, so that non-combat personnel such as administrative personnel and musicians would be able to do something else while their brethren fights, such as communicating with their loved ones while in action. Man she knew that often life as enlisted in the navy was unpleasant with no means of communicating with their loved ones, or at least not without having to follow a certain protocol to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom