Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location The Dead Scar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow Hand
Top Poster Of Month
htt-header-05.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

SETTING INFORMATION
  • Nexus Name: Dead Scar
  • Nexus Alignment: Dark Side
  • Area Classification: Lifeless Wasteland
  • Affiliation: Sith Empirehttp://starwarsrp.net/groups/898-the-sith-empire/
  • Nexus Size: Medium
  • Population: No Inhabitants
  • Demographics: The Dead Scar is a lifeless wasteland stripped completely of life, and incapable of sustaining life.
  • Accessibility: This place is the remains of what once was the massive Munto Valley situated relatively close to the populated Kliffen City on Commenor. It is however restricted and access is regulated by the cabinet of the Military Prefect
  • Description: The Dead Scar is a haunted place in the center of a dark side nexus after the Sith Empire glassed the entire valley killing over eight million people in just a single strike. In the wake of this deadly attack the Dead Scar was created when the entire valley, encased entirely in molten glass cooled. It is now a blighted wasteland completely incapable of supporting, or growing life in any form unless significant terraforming efforts are conducted. The entire Valley sank deeper into the ground due to significant seismic events during the orbital strike. Some ruins of buildings still remain entirely encased in the same hardened glass that covers the entire valley.
NEXUS EFFECTS
Dark Side Nexus: After over eight million people were killed in an instant a gargantuan dark side nexus was formed where the city once stood within the former valley. It is a vile, haunted place where dark side energies are strong. You are able to hear voices, whispers of those who were killed as these fragments play out their final moments over and over again all across the glassed city ruins. There has even been sightings of ghostly figures at times moving around reliving the moments of the day that led up to their demise.

SECURITY
Low: Sith-Imperial Soldiers regularly patrol and scan the perimeter of the dead scar in order to prevent unauthorized entry.

POINTS OF INTEREST
Ruins: A haunting reminder of what happened here the occasional ruin of shattered buildings dots this massive valley standing like tombstones in the mass grave that is Munto Valley.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Munto Valley was a massive, lush land home to the great Munto City where over eight million people lived in peace. It was a place that held the Annual Mid-Rim Domesticated Sub-Sentient Show and it was considered the air and land speeder capital of Commenor. All of this changed when the Commenor Systems Alliance assaulted a blockade over their world and brought the hammer of the Sith Empire crashing down upon them. The Commenori were stubborn and refused to surrender, they refused to bend to the might of the Sith and the Sith Emperor and his Shadow Hand chose to take it to the next level.

In the middle of a brutal siege Munto City was the target of a concentrated bombing effort that targeted every city on Commenor while it's capital Chasin City was defended through a powerful deflector shield. However the bombing attack was called off after the capture of [member="Lady Kay"]. In one horrific move the Shadow Hand ordered the Goliath, a Super Star Dreadnought into low orbit where the massive ship glassed the entire valley. In a flash over eight million people were killed and the entire valley was utterly destroyed. In the aftermath all life was wiped from the valley and replaced with a molten glass like substance and a terrible dark side nexus where the dead relive their last moments over, and over again. Once the glass cooled the cratered valley became an eerie graveyard of sparse ruins, never again would any life be able to grow in the valley unless severe terraforming efforts were undertaken first. The Dead Scar was born and it was left by the Sith as a reminder to the Commenori just how far they were willing to go for victory, and what could happen again if they choose to rebel against their new masters.

[member="Darth Prazutis"]

Overall I love the concept, its very solid, even if there should be more roaming zomboids and thralls of the Lich King Zambranos.

My only questions for you are concerning this dark side nexus you mention several times in the submission. Is this codified in a separate submission? If it isn't, I feel pretty confident that the Siege of Commenor is more than sufficient to function as a dev thread for it. But I would like you to add in a little about at least its size (small/medium), and to speak a little more about its effects. It seems like its mostly flavor to spook the place up, but Allyson hurts me if I don't check these things.

Alright, looks solid to me. Remember the Sunwell CSA.

Pending Secondary Approval

[member="Allyson Locke"] | [member="Zeradias Mant"] | [member="Irajah Ven"] | [member="Samka Derith"]

Because this *is* a nexus, I'm going to be a pain and ask you to transfer this information to the Nexus Template.

I see why you used landmark, but because it's a Nexus we need you to use that template. This looks like a 'Medium' sized nexus to me, so you can put that (the Siege more than covers a dev thread here). If there are any fields in *this* template that you do not see in the Nexus one that you would like to include, you absolutely can- adding is no issue.

Apologies for the delay, was away all weekend.

SECURITY
You must provide your security assets in list format and must provide your location a Security Rating (choose from: None, Low, Medium, High, Maximum).
I still need the rating here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom