Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The dawn of a new day (PM if you aren't invited)

Aronis Vilgar said:
"What are you looking for? And why should I help you? You did shoot me after all." Aronis replied coldly.
Hunter listened as @[member="Aronis Vilgar"] said his rebuttal, he smiled at the bit about him shooting the man, but it was a mere reflex as usual.

"I am looking for power of course, I heard the Sith were in shambles, and figured it was time I throw my own hat into the ring since I have...feelings that I cannot seem to explain nor control. You don't have to help me, I am leaving one way or another, and don't take the shooting personally, I did heal you after all...besides...you have two light sabers that could have easily deflected the bolts and or have killed me with."

Hunter said as he stood up and it could be easily seen that he kept a hand close to his blaster as he stomped out the fire, sure that he was either leaving this planet, or this area as soon as possible. If @[member="Aronis Vilgar"] decided to refuse him help...well he could simply just take the speeder, leave the man out in the wild. There was nothing for him on this planet after all.

Power. . . Sith were always power hungry and with the collapse of the Empire and no one to keep them in line, things just got more out of control. Aronis watched the man stomp out the fire. He stood up, glancing around him. "I'm leaving. You can come if you'd like." The tone of his voice leaving no room for negotiation. Aronis walked off towards his speeder, a short distance away. He was getting out of here, the man could do as he pleased, he wouldn't care.

Aronis felt the wind blowing, hearing the leaves rustle, it had been quite the adventure. He hooked his sabers onto his belt as he prepared to leave. Arriving at his speeder, he checked everything over, just in case, before looking back to see what the man was doing.

@[member="Hunter Yagami"]

Hunter thought for a minute before moving his hands away from the Blaster Holsters at his hips. He had decided that there was indeed a call to change his way, perhaps even rethink his past...he shook his head and came back to the real world as he had heard @[member="Aronis Vilgar"] speak again, his tone was like that of an iceberg. "Damn this Sith for looking down on me...I will teach him the error of his ways..." he thought to himself as he turned to follow him. He reached @[member="Aronis Vilgar"] in no time and waited as the man would think and inspect everything. Hunter's hand slowly drifted back near his hip as he always did when he was in a situation like this.

Aronis looked back discovering the man approaching, so he had decided to come after all? Aronis climbed on the speeder, starting it's engines. He looked off in the distance, before turning his attention back to the man.

@[member="Hunter Yagami"]

((Sorry for the short post, been busy lately.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom