Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The dawn of a new day (PM if you aren't invited)

@[member="Aronis Vilgar"]

Hunter did not sleep well that night. His dreams were wrought with visions of death and destruction to his people on Mandalore, and of his own life. When he awoke in the morning he stretched before going out to look for a meal, and it was not long before he found a few indigenous life forms, so he did as he normally does and; killed, skinned, and skewered them. After he had eaten he began to perform rudimentary exercises to get loose. Once he was ready he began to shadow spar, using his knowledge of martial arts to keep him in good shape and in fighting form.

"I need to get stronger...I need to discover why I am here, and since I have cut any way of leaving...I need to find transportation, though I am sure those Bounty Hunters will soon see where I left their ship to die here so that may not be such a worry after all."

Hunter would laugh before taking a small break, sitting on a trunk of a dead tree he looked out to see what was ahead.

The speeder shot across the vast landscape. The ship was nearby. Aronis had seen it from a distance and was here to clean up any loose ends with whatever means necessary. He weaved the speeder through the few trees. Unfortunately Hunter would be able to spot him from a distance. The speeder closed in on the ship or what was left of it. It was impossible to determine its state from such a far distance, but there few reasons for landing it way out here in the middle of nowhere. He circled around the ship, before stopping and dismounting, lightsaber in hand, but not yet activated.

@[member="Hunter Yagami"]

Hunter was still in the tree when he heard it.

"A speeder...this day should be interesting"

Hunter looked out as he spotted the speeder, and saw that the person piloting it looked to be very experienced in tracking, though it really was not all that hard to track an explosion. Perhaps it was a clean up crew to see if there were any survivors, because if indeed this was a Sith controlled world...they had a reputation for hating intruders. Hunter watched quiet and still as the speeder passed under the tree and out towards the ship. It was then that Hunter watched the pilot get off of the speeder and begin to investigate. Hunter began to search the man visually, though it was hard to see with the naked eye from the height he was he made out a handle of a light saber in the pilot's right hand.

"A sith...or maybe some sort of sentry...hmm it would be best to keep low for now."

Hunter said to himself as he got closer, moving along outstretched twisted and gnarled branches. Soon he was within a mere 4 meters to the pilot. A hand near his WESTAR blaster just in case.

Aronis didn't notice the man behind him. Instead he continued to investigate the wreckage. He walked closer to it. Using the force he flung some of the pieces out of the way. Approaching the cockpit, he shattered the glass. No one was inside, not even a corpse. Someone had to be around here somwhere. Unless it was a decoy of sorts and that was unlikely. He turned, scanning his surroundings. A short distance away he noticed a fire of sorts. Or what had at least been one. Still unaware to Hunter's presence he began to walk in that direction to investigate it. It wouldn't be long, until he sorted this 'mystery' out.

Hunter kept watch of the Pilot, making sure to remain quiet. Though it was a bit fun to stalk his prey, he knew if he were fast enough he could escape on the speeder, but then that left him open for tracking...and he hated to be tracked. So instead Hunter kept watch as the pilot turned to investigate where Hunter had been this morning.

"Krong...I left the damn fire going."

Hunter worked fast and jumped from tree to tree before finally getting behind the pilot and dropping down into the thick brush. He drew the blaster as he held it, not in an offensive way, but just to make sure nothing "bad" happened to him. He stalked on, biding his time.

Aronis stopped for a moment, hearing something as Hunter jumped out of the tree. He scanned the area, nothing. He investigated the makeshift camp and fire. There were some animal scraps lying about. This man couldn't have gotten far, he kicked some brush in frustration. He looked back towards his speeder, it was still there. He remained still, listening, waiting for any signs of the survivor.

Hunter looked up at the pilot as he came to the conclusion the Pilot was a Force User, but not so much into actually using it at the present time...training had taught him that the Jedi and Sith could sense a persons presence. The pilot surveyed Hunter's meager camp, then as if he knew Hunter had jumped down the pilot looked back and scanned the area. Hunter took a few deep breaths as he usually did before a battle. He brought up a neoprine type mask so that he could mask his voice in case the pilot knew him, and then stood up and pointed the blaster at the pilot. He did not fire, but held up his left hand to show that there were no tricks.

"What is it you seek here in my camp Force User...who sent you?"

Hunter would ask as the hot wind blew through the area, making Hunter's hair blow back revealing his face that was not covered.

Aronis glanced back over his shoulder at the man. He sighed, not moving, considering the impending danger.

"I am searching for survivors of the crash." He replied, gesturing towards the wrecked ship. "I assume you are one?"

The statement was true, his intentions once he found them, were not so noble. To say the least. His lightsaber remained in hand and he was prepared to use it, if given the chance.

Hunter kept his blaster trained on the now revealed man. He did not turn much, just his head was turned to speak, revealing he was indeed inspecting the crash. Hunter still did not yet lower his blaster, but noticed that he asked him a question instead of informing him of the knowledge he needed.

"Jedi or Sith...answer...now."

Hunter demanded, not yet ready for a fight, but was well prepared to fight if the moment were to arise. He deliberately ignored the mans question to him just to make sure he was a Sith instead of a Jedi spy

@Aronis Vilgar

Aronis sighed, acting reluctant. Finally, he spoke. "Jedi. . . There's a group of us here, undercover. We came to investigate the wreckage and search for any wounded. Luckily I showed up before the Sith. They wouldn't be so nice. But they'll be coming soon, we should get a move on." It was all a lie, but hopefully believeable. He stepped forward, turning around. Acting as if they were now automatically friends.

Hunter heard the mans words, but the aura around the man is what threw Hunter off. He answered Jedi, yet the way he said it seemed too...natural. Hunter watched as the man turned and took a step. He felt the rage and anger inside of him build then he thought to himself..."This man still has a lightsaber and has not ignited it just yet..." He then acted quickly as he shot two blaster bolts in quick succession at the man, hoping to see his lightsaber, if the man was telling the truth...then his blade would be blue, but had he not....his saber would be red.

"Then let's see who you really are."

He managed to say as he drew his second WESTAR blaster pistol, shooting two bolts from it as well.

Aronis twisted, avoiding the blasts. He wasn't an idiot. He had anticipated the attack. What he had not anticipated, was the second series of shots. He flicked his wrist causing his second saber to fall into hand, but it was too late. The shots hit him square in the back. His armor underneath his robes did little to help. He fell forward in pain. If nothing else he should've gained the man's trust and if he hadn't. Well, he was as good as dead. He lay, motionless, waiting to see what this man would do. He could only hope.

Hunter watched as his first wave of attack missed, as if he was firing blindly trying to hit the broad side of a Bantha. He watched though as the second wave was able to hit the back of the man. The blaster bolts should have penetrated the pilots body yet some form of either shielding or armor stopped it from happening. Hunter did not move from his now crouched position, but he did not holster his blaster pistols.

"Now that I have your attention...It seems you have a few secrets such as your second saber there. So...I am going to assume you are a Sith, though at what level I am not sure. I am here to locate a path to power...where do you stand Pilot?"

Hunter asked, though rather coldly and all calculating.

Or not. . . Aronis was in no condition to fight this man. Sith or Jedi? Green or Red? It was all a matter of reading the man correctly and finding out what he wanted Aronis to be. He slowly rolled over, leaning against a tree, clearly in pain as he did so. "I can help you. . ." he muttered weakly, his voice trailing off. He thought about attempting to read his mind or control it. But he was in no condition to focus that much of his attention to such tasks. His dual sabers lay beside him. A plan formed in his mind, but the odds of pulling it off were slim.

Hunter looked at the man and studied his pained form for a few moments, his instincts told him to strike the man down, but his honor bound Mandalorian side told him that now is not the time for this and that he was not aptly equipped to face the reprecussions. Hunter sighed and holstered both blasters as he walked to the man and picked up the mans lightsabers. He studied them for a few moments then ignited them. *HISS* the sabers were alight and their glow cast a light Hunter had only seen from afar. (forgot that you were fallen Jedi soooo as for color I have no idea so that is why I am using the neutral here) Hunter then retracted the sabers and put them on his belt before going to the man and pulling out a Bacta syringe he stuck it into the mans neck and emptied the syringe of its healing contents.

"That should help you get better soon...Never can be too careful in this Galaxy in this age. I am going to hold onto these..."

Hunter said coldly, patting the lightsabers lightly.

"Until I know that we can fully come to an understanding then you can have them back, I will not deprive a warrior of his weapons and send him out into somewhere that he would be in danger. So tell me...how many of you are there on this planet? And how can you exactly help me in my quest for power?"

Hunter would ask and sit next to the man.

"Thanks." Aronis replied weakly. He would've mided the man's taking of his lightsabers more, if it wasn't for his inability to use them at the moment. He watched the man nervously, unsure of him. What was the point of his attack? Wounding, only to heal yournopponent made no sense. But did anything anymore? Reading this man was impossible, he seemed to want power, b6t his intentions were clouded. "How many?" Aronis replied. "That is a matter of opinion." Indirect answers were the best way to go at this point.

"I have connections in high places." He continued. It wasn't exactly a lie, he could call on a few old friends, if needed.

Hunter looked at the man and allowed him his time as he undoubtedly went through his own list of responses so that he did not need to answer with a direct answer. Hunter meanwhile looked up into the sky and focused himself as he knew he was one step closer to getting what he needed. When the man decided to give the indirect answer of...
Aronis Vilgar said:
"That is a matter of opinion."
...Hunter scoffed a bit as he thought about his chances if he decided to pull out a blaster and end the man's life. Again like earlier, he knew might be able to possibly get away, but that was unlikely if there were more around the area, and with Sith, you never knew what was around the next corner.

"Fine...I guess you have no reason to trust me, as I have none to trust you. The attack was simply to see how adept you were with the saber, though I was genuinely surprised when you did not notice the second blaster I was carrying, and even more so when the bolts hit you. They were not lethal by any means, but could have been. I am a warrior, raised on Mandalore...I never underwent the training for the Elite guard like I wanted to, but that is a long story, and to get to the point I took your blades because I am honor bound to not attack you while you are unarmed....Sith or not..."

Hunter said as he noticed that by now a few minutes had passed, and that would mean that the slight burns that the man would have received would now be healed. Hunter unhooked the Lightsabers from his belt and gave them back to the man, reaching out and holding the blades as if presenting them to a knight.

"I really must get me a blade like that one day, would be much easier to slice up my opponents then with a vibroblade. My name is Yagami, though my first name...I will not give out, but that is ok...now what shall I call you?"

Hunter asked, it seemed as though now Hunter was trying to figure out some stuff of his own now in his head.

So he wanted to be friends now? How nice. Aronis continued to watch him carefully. Not notice the blaster? No. More like letting his guard down or failing to predict it. Mandalorians? He figured as much. He despised the scum and everything about them. Especially their so called 'honor'.

Aronis noticed his wounds had healed some, though he could still feel some pain, but it was better. He snatched the lightsabers back, ripping them out of the man's hand. He was glad to get them back, but whether or not it was in that man's best interest, that remained to be seen. Better then a vibroblade? This man didn't seem to understand what being a Jedi was like or meant, but Aronis had abandoned those corrupt teaching long ago. But lightsabers were much more then just for show, that was for certain.

Yagami? He supposed it didn't hurt to know and if he really wanted to hide something, it would be wiser to give the first name out. But then again, who said mandalorians were smart? Aronis debated giving the man his real name. This man was being honest with him, he was almost certain. Besides being dishonest would probably brake his 'honor' code.

"Aronis." He replied, deciding there wasn't any harm in returning the gesture.

Hunter watched as the sabers were ripped out of his hands, and even smiled a bit, it was not hard to tell that the man did not trust him...and that was ok...Hunter never gave any reason for anyone to trust him. Though at the slight mention of him being a Mandalorian made Aronis seem disgusted, and that was fine...not many people liked the Mandolorians or what they stood for. Hunter looked Aronis in the eyes, making sure that he was taken in all seriousness.

"I need a way off of this planet, I stole that ship and what I am looking for is not here...I have come to realize this now."

Hunter said as he turned his head towards the dying campfire.

"What are you looking for? And why should I help you? You did shoot me after all." Aronis replied coldly.

Aronis emotions were a mess. Part of him felt bad for the man, he had crashed his ship after all. Part of him was angry at him. Then to top it all of the insecurity and distrust. Aronis was a Sith. And the Republic would stop at nothing to destroy them. He looked around, he could offer the man a ride to the nearest spaceport or wherever. It wouldn't be that much trouble considering he was already headed that way. But he really didn't mind leaving the man stuck out in the middle of nowhere either. He felt a breeze blow across the land. He had made his decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom