Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Darkness Shall Die

Ava Solborne

A
"Fine. You are a fine opponent too, but I'd choose none of them." Dominator said. "You know, you should never underestimate a Jedi." Then he did a backflip again, jumping to the other side of the rock. He quickly turned around and started to run. Maybe it wasn't the best option, but he had a small chance to survive now.

Verz saw his opponent jump, and when Equa started running, it was a poor choice. He really would have let him live. He aimed with his Verpine and shot the fleeing Jedi in the back of the head.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator had just fallen down, when a blast almost hit his head. He was lucky... But only a little, because he fell against a rock and it hit his head so strongly, that Dominator almost blacked out. His head hurt very much and he heard a familiar whisper. No... Not again! He said and almost started to cry. A tear formed in his eye, but he swiped it away and said: "Nron! You are strong! You are a Jedi!"

Ava Solborne

A
"Mando'a... I am your friend. And I've heard, that your whole faction is in war with the Sith Empire..." Dominator said, while standing up. It was a bit hard, because he was cuffed everywhere. Okay, not everywhere, but still... He had heard, that they are in war and that they could have some help. "Okay, I surrender now, but could it be possible to help you? I mean all of you."

"You show tenacity, and courage. Both are valued by Mandolorians. You could join us. Forsake the Jedi, and join warriors of neither light nor shadows. We are exactly that. Warriors. You could join us."

Ava Solborne

A
"Actually, I would like to help you as a Jedi, though I appreciate your courage and skills." Dominator said. His uncle was a Mandalorian, a great Mandalorian, though he had never seen him. His mother have told many times, that he deserved a great honour, but on Umbara, no one actually appreciated these warriors.

"You cannot have one foot in two worlds, Equa. Either we Mandolorians, or the Jedi. We will not stop you using ththe Force, if that is what you are thinking. Leave the Jedi order, and we will bring you eternal glory. They will sing songs of you for generations to come."

Ava Solborne

A
"Well, then you should think about, who you are... You know, we've got the Trial of Insight as one of our five trials to become a Jedi Knight... And your Insight is not very good." Dominator said and jumped. He hoped, that he had already tricked the Mandalorian. He didn't actually want to do it, but he had to, because there were no other options. He landed on top of the rock again.

Verz expected a trick like this, and brought up his slugscatterer.
"So you wish to stay dar'manda? That is sad. I wish I could teach you Equa, so you would redeem your soul, but now you must die as a dar'manda. I can give you one more chance, if you will take it."

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator stood on top of the rock, like he was thinking. "Um... NEVER!" Dominator said and jumped behind the rock. There he could try to destroy the stupid Mandalorian Cuffs, though they were really strong.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator took his lightsaber from the ground and ignited it. It was very hard to use it, when his hands were cuffed, but he managed to do it after many tries. The cuffs were really strong, so he had to sew them a little, but he managed to break them before the Mandalorian reached him. "Fly away!" Dominator said withour even looking at the Mandalorian and a strong Force Push flew towards him. Talking Force was the only way to keep himself alive. Dominator started to run, but then he remembered, that his legs were cuffed too. So he started to sew the leg-cuffs too.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator's lightsaber broke. It was completely destroyed, but luckily he had just cut the leg-cuffs. Now he had to use the Force again. Fleeing would be the stupidest choice. "Rocks! Fly against the Mandalorian!" Dominator said and a bunch of rocks along with wood pieces started to fly towards the Mandalorian. Dominator had a moment to check the lightsaber. Okay, now he had destroyed another one. Great! He thought and worried, what would Master Whudha do.

Ava Solborne

A
This time, Dominator's ankle got hit and he anted to scream from the pain. It hurt so much, that he almost thought about amputating his leg, but still... He didn't want to surrender yet. The battle had just started. So Dominator took a random rock towards the Mandalorian. Then, after throwing it, he noticed, that the rock was very large. Even larger than his hand. Maybe it could cause some pain.

This Jedi seemed to prefer rocks to a weapon. Verz grunted as the rock hit his shoulder, but it was a mere annoyance. He decided that this fight must end soon. He activated his helmet's tracking system and fired a rocket at his Jedi foe.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator knew, that he couldn't use his lightsaber anymore and he was too weak to use powerful Force abilities. But then he sensed a rocket coming towards him. Mandalorian rockets were always with the tracking system, so Dominator had to think, what to do. Well, using the Force seemed to be the best option, but what ability could he use. Exploding the rocket was too hard and he couldn't perform it at the moment, but he could just stop the rocket. That was the best choice, so he raised his arms a little. His ankle still hurt, though it wasn't so bad anymore, so he could raise both hands. He then used the Force and the rocket slowly started to stop. When the rocket was so close to Dominator, that it could hit him right away, it finally stopped, so Dominator could Force push it against a tree and that's what he did. The missile exploded along with the tree and the Jedi covered his eyes for a moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom