Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Darker-ish Crystal [TU Dominion of Christophsis]

Objective: B - All Systems Are Oligarchy

After waiting for a couple of minutes, the butler returned to the front door to give Gerion his answer. "Councilor Vorz will be with you in a moment, Mr. Ardik."

Councilor Vorz was one of twenty members of the Christophsis' Merchant Oligarchy. He wielded considerable power and influence among the planet's populace, and unfortunately fell within the influence cloud of the Retail Caucus. Gerion had sent himself to see if he could change that, but so far Vorz seemed reluctant to entreat with the Umbaran. His loss. Gerion knew plenty of people who found his edification inspiring. If it took Councilor Vorz a few extra minutes to come around, so be it. Gerion nodded to the butler. "I'll be waiting outside for him when he's ready, I suppose."

The butler said nothing, shutting the door for the fourth time. Gerion idly crossed the jagged, crystaline ground to wait by his speeder. Councilor Vorz did not like people inside of his home. It was apparently some sort of nervous tick of his where he barred anyone not on his payroll or of blood relation to him from entering. Something traumatic had no doubt happened with a stranger inside of his home. Gerion didn't care enough to press for more information to be collected. Councilor Vorz could have been piling up bodies in his basement for all it mattered. So long as his purpose was served before he was brought to swift justice.

One of the TA4s attending him opened the speeder door at his approach. "No, no, we're not leaving. Not yet."

He still had nineteen posts left.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Objective: Go your own way
Allies: N/A for now
Enemies: N/A for now

Xander had been spending more time investing in Techno Union interests lately. First the relationship between the Sith Assassins and the Union needed to be smoothed over after the recent actions of another of their fold. Mythos had acted on his own, it had been made clear, and Xander felt the need to keep things good. His other reason was more personal. The more involvement with the Techno Union meant his chances of interacting with [member="Tmoxin Temi"] significantly increased. More than the relationship between the Techno Union and the Sith, Xander was looking to deepen, and strengthen, the relationship he had with the Hapan business woman.

His yacht landed on Christophsis. The oligarchy was divided on their support of Techno Union aid, and control. Would they vote to be annexed? That all depended on negotiations. There were politicians to help with those, Xander was more focused on convincing the oligarchy through other means. While it seemed the Techno Union wanted a peaceful take over, they did need help in providing a case for it. What better way that to get a few of the abandoned mines producing again. All Xander had to do was prove they still had something of value to mine.

The first mine had not been closed for that long, and had only recently run dry. Xander had assumed most of these mines were left abandoned because they had not been managed well. An influential member of the Oligarchy was with him to take a tour of the facility, or rather, Xander was to meet him there. So far the man was running behind, and with a ship approaching in the horizon, Xander thought it might be him. Hopefully it was as Xander's patience was rather thin. Perhaps he should have just reached out to Tmoxin to see what her role in this was, but he hadn't done that. Where there was potential business profits she was surely not to be that far behind. Xander was certain he'd run into her at one point or another.

Objective: Establish a Kallisto Mine
Allies: [member="Crix Meriet"]

Just down the way from the Vorz estate, on a undeveloped stretch of crystal landscape, Princess Kallisto signed her name to a land purchase. She had come to Christophsis for the installation of a new crystal mine. Kallisto Mining Company already had a stranglehold on the crystal quarries of her home planet of Isis. Access to these specific minerals would help round out her stock and provide a separate supply line in Techno Union space.

Better yet, Christophsis was ruled by a mercantile oligarchy. Now if only Isis could also be ruled in such a way! She continually battled her own government over their silly rules on slave labor, and although she was complying with freeing the Gutretree natives who worked in her mines, as soon as she was finished with the morning planning meetings, she wanted to learn more about how the Christophsis oligarchy operated. How did they manage to hoard so much wealth (minerals probably) but also stay in power for so long? How she wished Isis were an oligarchy and maybe her grievances with her own government would disappear.

Crix Meriet, her favorite courtier, had accompanied her on this trip. His favorite slave Toby was likely to be around somewhere, though normally the boy was so low to the ground and supplicating that she barely even noticed him, much less his absence.

This time, Princess Kallisto planned to use droids for her workforce. At some point a contract with Hegemonic Automaton would need to be negotiated. But since slaves were not on the table, Mr. Meriet was along for the ride to supply her with his company, his witty repartee and his handsome good looks with which to keep her occupied as all of her various engineers, builders and financial analysts were going to do the real work.

"The crystals here in Chaleydonia are an interesting color, don't you think?" she asked Crix. And in a lower voice, she leaned in and said, "I do think the ones on Isis are prettier."

Poor Mr. Meriet was probably regretting taking this job now that he had realized this was Thais's usual attempt at intelligent, adult conversation.

Objective: Establish a Kallisto Mine Assist the Princess with Whit and repartee whilst seething internally
Allies:[member="Thais Kallisto"], [member="Toby Meriet"]

Crix was once more in a bad mood, he had once more been dragged out of bed to listen to the princess chatter and follow her around. Which was of course Crix's favouritest thing to do. He would of course not rather be doing Toby *Cough* I mean anything else. What made today all the worse was that he couldn't even help in any real way the techno union banned slavery and as such he would be doing no slave related things today. Except Toby.

None the less the princess had called and he'd answered, Toby had for reasons rather unbeknownst to crix also abandoned his warm bed, Crix was growing suspicious that Nima might be upsetting him. A suspicion he would likely investigate with hot pincers and much screaming. Afterall Toby was very rarely given the respect he deserved on these outings often being looked down upon or worse threatened. None the less however Crix was glad to have him along, he was comforting even if Crix would rather his Darlin' was at home being pampered than out here listening to drivel. Crix had begun to notice Toby regularly sniffling, that meaning he had done so once in the past day, that must mean his' Toby was ill and if crix caught sight of a further sign he would waste no time in sending Toby home.

As for the adult conversation Crix just smiled politely and nodded "Of course" he lied the crystals of Isis made the planet look like the spice induced dream of a pageant girl "Nothing can compete with them" That was the truth just not in the way he implied.

Crix was not regretting his decision. He had made a powerful ally in Thais. He did however wake up every morning hoping the day would be the one where Isis grew tired of the Kallisto regime and replaced her on the throne with him. That would be a good day. Crix smiled just thinking about it.

"Mr. Meriet, why so glum? We are embarking on an exciting business adventure today!" the Princess exclaimed, astutely recognizing the boredom in Crix's voice. Of course, she would take no credit for his ennui. But she had also noticed Toby sniffling morosely. Perhaps the young man was ill and that was upsetting her favorite courtier.

Princess Kallisto strolled around the climate controlled "planning" room and visited a long table with a gigantic spread of food and drinks brought in by a catering company. Selecting a peach, she bit into it, and then said, "Just how do you think these oligarchs stay in power? Is it because Christophsis is so wealthy?"

She put the piece of fruit back down half eaten. "I know! Let's go somewhere interesting. It is tedious around here with all of the engineers and workman figuring things out. Now that this part of the deal is done, you and I can go off and meet... I don't know, some of these oligarchs we keep hearing about."

"How does that sound, Mr. Meriet?" she asked.
*** meanwhile***

The mining foreman inspected a map of the Chaleydonia land purchase. His first directive to his team was to bring in giant sensors in order to detect where ore was the most concentrated. To the naked eye, crystals were everywhere, but the foreman knew that there was a science behind where the most profitable drilling would be.

The Union was hard at work. With the disappearance of her sponsor, Marek, she had still to find her place here. The Union’s Executive Council was stepping up, which was good to see, and she was working hard with the Obsidian Order. But right now? She just needed to keep moving forward. Landing on the world, she had a few objectives lined up, but first, it was to lead a team of Network Bha’lir Initiates and Savants. The slicer was being instructed by the Retail Caucus, they needed to get the control of the systems in the building before the Vong and Selectivists destroyed everything.

They needed eyes inside.

Making her way to the building, she plugged her datapad in, and was behind a hardened location. The Bha’lir and war droids from the Union would provide her cover while she broke the firewalls in the system. Using the Force, she was able to enhance her understanding of the firewalls, and boost her datapad’s brute force attack.

She should be able to break in shortly.

1/20

Objective: Establish a Kallisto Mine stare daggers at the princess behind her back
Allies: [member="Thais Kallisto"]

Yes Glum that was better than bored and cross. He frowned and rubbed his neck "Toby is unwell but he won't admit it ... " He whimpered "I'm really worried about him" Crix lied, Crix knew Toby just had a cold but worry made him seem less petulant for his present mood.

He swallowed his pride for a moment "I apologize your majesty, of course today is exciting, I'm just distracted" He looked at Toby who was as ever drifting somewhere out of hearing range, sniffling. Crix frowned and furrowed his brow. But was soon brought back to reality by his royal pain in the ass. She was questioning the way these oligarchs stayed in power. He smiled distracted "They have friends like me who they keep happy, in return their friends divide the people and miss direct their anger A house divided can't stand after all... the wealth of the planet helps too however. " everyone loves money when all was said and done so no doubt if the money never ran out neither would the oligarchs power.

He grabbed an apple, bad guys ate apples and he was *Bad*. he chewed on it as the princess mused on her boredom and suggested they leave. He couldn't refuse her and was about to nod when he saw Toby sneeze and clutch his head. His poor Darlin' Crix nodded "Of course that sounds perfect Majesty but first I need to get Toby back to bed ... " He sighed standing up "I would hate for you to catch whatever he's got" he added for good measure befoe whisking his cloak off ""I'll put him to bed and be right back" Then he strode over to his Darling Slave.

"T, Your Ill let me take you to bed" He ordered in a soft tone as he draped his cloak over [member="Toby Meriet"]. Before leading him out of the 'Planning room' and back to the ship. His arm around Tobys chest to support him somewhat.

He returned some 15 minutes later. Having ensured that his Toby had been put into fresh Pajamas and swaddled in blankets before being put into the bed he shared with Crix, to eat chocolate and watch the Holovision. Before Crix had left he had been sure to give Toby a proper kiss, Bugger disease prevention.

Then he returned to the princess and greeted her with a kiss to her dominant hand. He did so hope she didn't catch anything, even if it would give him some time off.

"Yes of course. Go tend to Toby," Thais said with a grimace at the thought of catching a cold. In an uncharacteristic display of - not kindness - but situational awareness, the Princess said, "If you think we need to call a doctor we can." She wanted to keep Mr. Meriet happy, and if that meant an expensive visit from a Christophsis medical professional, so be it.

While the slaver whisked Toby away to fresh linens and a comfortable bed, Princess Kallisto inspected a line of jewelry that a Chaleydonia jewelry-maker had brought by. "Just spectacular," she remarked as she picked up a necklace, strung with the unusual blue-green crystals. "Very distinct." Luckily, the long, elaborate necklace was a gift to her from this particular jeweler, hoping to do business with her in the future. Little did he know that once the Kallisto Chaleydonia mine was up and running, she would be producing jewelry and other fine accessories from her very own workshop, with no need for a partner. Although she supposed she could sell him the less valuable remnants.

Once Crix came back, he gently kissed her pale, limp hand. By this Thais had figured out what she wanted to do:

"Let's take a tour of Christophsis from space! Supposedly you can see the crystal spires from very high in the atmosphere, and they are breathtaking."

***meanwhile***

The sensors did their job and found the most concentrated areas of ore. The Kallisto mining foreman directed the digging to begin. With a deafening crunch and ear-splitting buzz noise, huge drilling apparatuses began digging deep into the hardened crystal ground. Some of the miners would begin to pull out minerals and ore as samples to study. Otherwise, the work being done would slowly but surely establish the framework for the many quarries Kallisto Mining Company planned on creating.

16467b539e4cf6b4c46b9f963539907b.png

Objective : Establish mineral mines and a Browncoat Arms & Industrial and Mohc Extractives center

Chanlon, hfredium, quadrillium, and Nergon-14.

"These are just a few of my favorite things!" the soft singsong would flow from Danger's mouth in a half amused twist. Establishing trade with a few of her subsidiaries as well as Arceneau Trade was the name of the game today. She knew Gerion had everything under control when it came to the Merchant Oligarchy, but if he was in need of assistance in any matter, he had her direct line to summon her.

For now, she and Alisha were to oversee the construction of a new area of operations in Chaleydonia. The planet was rich with mineral ores and the resources found here would be a boon to the various sectors who were in demand of them. Supply and demand was the name of the game, an in this, a proper production facility and refinery would do well. There were also the administrative quarters to consider.

Green eyes would scan over the proposed schematics, then beyond towards the location where it would be developed. Good, good.

Thing would progress nicely.

Objective: Obtain results of Executive Council Vote
Allies: [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Draco Vereen"]

Tmoxin Temi was relaxing in an oversized chair of the Director of Law, Lucien Cordel's Baudo-class star yacht over Christophsis, where some Techno Union envoys had gone to negotiate business with the ruling merchant oligarchy. Because of his investments in Morpho, and her help to reverse the age of his son with the Age-Renewal Treatment Chamber, they had grown somewhat close as business colleagues. A new Foreman was on the docket to elect, which meant that Tmoxin had been spending a lot of time in Lord Cordel's office on Roon, asking for advice on law and other business matters. Was she interested in the Foreman role? Perhaps...

Her datapad pinged. Ah, the results of the Executive Council vote to hand over control of Nar Shaddaa and Nal Hutt to the Hutt Cartel. Tmoxin knew both of these planets well as she was once employed as the Head of Security for the Red Ravens. She spent many a night gambling, drinking and overseeing her fixed, high-roller Sabaac ring at the Golden Nautolan. She was a bit wistful at the thought of these planets no longer being part of the Techno Union sphere of influence, but the crime-riddled worlds held nothing of value for the TU. In fact, they were drains to coffers, manpower and caused nothing but bureaucratic headaches. At least when [member="Cryax Bane"] was in charge, there had been some semblance of order.

Five in favor, one undecided, one against. Hope this helps, Princess, read the message. She chortled aloud and then looked up at Lord Cordel. "Well, it seems the measure to loosen the "crime" planets from our grasp has passed. If we are the Luxury Liner, they are nothing but exhaust fumes at this point." Tmoxin typed a message to back to Commander Vereen: Meet Lord Cordel and I above Christophsis. We may need your muscle.

She stood and activated the holo unit on Lucien's console but did not call anyone yet. "So Mr. Director of Law," she said, "It's time to entertain some Hutts, don't you think?"

Objective: Attend Diplomatic meeting with Tmoxin and the Stiff in a suit who hates Stone Cold
Allies: [member="Tmoxin Temi"]
Enemies: [member="Lucien Cordel"] (Stiff in a Suit)
[1/20]

Christophsis was a beautiful world, known for towering crystal spires, brilliant sunsets, and extreme riches with their banks and such. Other than being Miss Temi's muscle, I really didn't know why I would be needed here, but it never hurt to have a Dark Jedi Master backing her play, and it didn't bother me any to give her a couple of favors. Perhaps she would owe me a few in return. The sleek black corellian corvette slipped into local space and tracked towards the local coordinates I had been given. The few Mandalorian warriors sitting in the crew compartment stood when I walked through from the primary suite. "At ease. I doubt I'll need any of you boys to chat with these folks." They nodded and took their seats, relaxing on one of their few days off.

The ship pulled along side the little Luxury yacht they had selected for their little shindig. The docking port connected and I strode across to the smaller vessel, helmet in hand and most of my weapons not visible. There were always a few concealed ones on my person, but the big ones like the beskar mace and swords weren't present for this.

"Tmoxin, good to see you again, what all am I here for anyway?"

Allies: [member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Draco Vereen"]

Lucien was sat across from Tmoxin. The two had become fast 'friends' to the extent they profited well together. It seemed the good Lady Temi had her eyes on the vacant seat of foreman she had been in his office a lot to get up to date on various matters. Lucien could think of worse candidates for Foreman and it was always nice to have a friend at the top. When news had come through that the union was investigating the planet of Christophsis Lucien had jumped at the chance to tag along, if only to watch the planet from orbit. No doubt bellow lesser officials were dealing with such trivialities as drug dens and hostage crisis but Lucien was engaged with more important matters.

High in orbit in a plush chair Lucien was distracted by a proposal to deal with a new old rabble rouser who was infecting the upper echelons of the union leadership. At his feet shining his shoes sat an intern who's name Lucien had never bothered to learn, for his own ease he called all interns (Male or female ) Jeffery, in his experience poverty stricken university students would do anything to get into the proximity of power. Including doing meaningless domestic tasks for a man who usually communicated by clicking at them or calling them jeffery. The plight of his interns was however not paramount in Lucien's head however indeed his mind was dominated by this rabble rouser an anarchist by the name of 'stone cold'. He seemed to Lucien to be something of a non entity but there was need to make an example. His department had to this end drafted a proposal to make support for this stone man a hanging offence, that seemed a tad petty to lucien so he crossed out all references to hanging and replaced them with references to stoning. Preferably with cold stones.

He was just crossing out the last 'hanging' when the voice of Tmoxin brought him back to awareness. It seemed they were finally to be rid of two colossal drains on resources. Nar Shaddaa and Nal Hutta belong in the hands of the cartel. The experience taught that only a criminal could rule over those scum pits. "Very good" He murmured replacing his reading glasses on a side table and looking down at the intern at his feet "That's enough now Jeffery, Take this proposal back to my assistant and contact the usual people to check on my drycleaning" he instructed dismissing the intern with a lazy flick. As they reached the door of the lounge he called over to them "and remember Jeffry thousands would kill for the privilege you now experience"

Then he turned to Tmoxin with a smile, "Yes I suppose we aught to but if I had my way they would be in prison cells not meeting tables ... criminal scum." Talking of such ... In strolled Draco Vereen a noted lover of 'stone cold'. Too powerful to kill however so lucien had to suffer his corrupting influence. He was also quite good at building technology lucien didn't understand so he did have some purposes.

As for the small size of his ship Lucien was happy with his little slice of luxury. After All you know what they say people with big ships are just compensation for deficiency in ... other areas.

Objective: Contact [member="Sempra the Hutt"] via holocall
Allies: [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Draco Vereen"]

"Lord Cordell, I agree that this proposal is a little bit like letting the inmates run the asylum, but with our current Techno Union detention facilities overflowing with the finest scum of the galaxy, I'm not sure we have a choice. I support the Executive Council decision."

She raised her head as Draco Vereen entered Lucien's yacht. She had noticed his ship docking next to theirs, so she wasn't surprised. Tucking a strand of reddish hair behind her ear, she said, "Just in time Commander Vereen. Since handing over these planets is a legal matter, our intrepid Director of Law is going to handle the Hutt negotiations. And you and me will be along as his security detail. I think two Dark Jedi traveling with a Sith Lord will be enough of a warning to the high and mighty Sempra that there is to be no trickery or deceit." Tmoxin had never personally met Sempra the Hutt, but she was aware enough about The Techno Union's northern neighbors in the Kessel Sector to know that he was the figurehead of The Hutt Cartel. How much power he actually wielded, remained to be seen. The Hapan executive often assumed (sometimes wrongly) that visible and charismatic leaders were often just marionettes, their strings pulled by an even more devious puppeteer.

Tmoxin activated the holo unit and called Sempra the Hutt, using the contact information known to her. She wasn't sure where he was at this moment, or what his reaction would be at The Techno Union's offer, but she, Lord Cordel and Commander Vereen were all about to find out.

Objective: Attend Diplomatic meeting with Tmoxin
Enemies: [member="Lucien Cordel"] (Stiff in a Suit) [member="Sempra the Hutt"] (Slug on a Rug)
[2/20]

Security detail it could be. That didn’t necessarily mean that I couldn’t speak, especially as someone with quite a bit of weight within the Techno Union and elsewhere. I didn’t mind acting as security, but I wasn’t about to be regulated as a subordinate to mister Cordel.

I suppose I can behave for a while, assuming everyone else remains that way.” I said coyly. “I can't see you taking well to being looked down upon. I might have to protect this slug from you.

Perhaps I should have carried my swords, but I guess a simple lightsaber will have to work for this. It’s not like I didn’t have a dozen other weapons on my person, and the plain black glove covering my right hand was anything but. If Sempra had employed a Force User they might recognize the extensive alchemy and force enhancements I wore with me, but regular thugs probably wouldn’t think much of it.

Pleased to meet you Director Cordel. I am Draco Vereen, CEO of ArmaTech and Aliit’buir of Clan Vereen, the Dragon of Mandalore.” I said, offering the man a respectful nod. I could play the bodyguard for a short time, but when dealing with the Hutts, well, it would be interesting to hold their lives in my hands again.

Objective Contact
Location The white palace, Sriluur

-----------

The signal hailed from Techno union space, governmental encryption. While it was not unusual for various governments to have established some sort of official or unofficial diplomatic channel with the cartel the Techno union had been silent. The cartel in turn held a sore eye toward their affairs since the merge with the red ravens and through that their control over the hutts glorious jewel, Nal Hutta.

So when the signal was picked up Sempra summoned some of his most trusted advisors to his side before giving the green light to patch it through.

He was seated in his high backed throne in his private chambers in the white palace. While of high standards the room was however not as large as the main room. He had moved here to ensure he controlled who would listen in and not.

With a slight nod to his pale albino slave the call was accepted and Sempra the hutts transparent blue shape materialised on the recieving end of the callers.

"Greetings, what bring me the honor of such an esteemed contact?" he simply asked after making sure both [member="Cadan Tazi"] and [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] were listening. If they were to activate their own holo-coms or not he left to themselves for the time being. But he made sure they were listening and had the option of involving themselves if the need rose.

[member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Draco Vereen"]

Allies: [member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Sempra the Hutt"]

Lucien nodded at Tmoxin's comment. If only it were just a matter of the inmates having charge of the asylum, no this was worse far worse. They were sacking the warden, giving the inmates the spinny chair and letting them claim they were the equals ... it was insufferable. The whole plot was both torturous and painfully necessary to lucien . It was an immunisation for the union, it was needed but he didn't have to like it.

He turned as Draco entered the room and offered him a polite nod in return to his greeting. Lucien knew of Draco by reputation and as stated prior for his terrorist sympathies. "A Pleasure I'm sure commander, I trust that there will be no trouble with these criminals but I is always good to have another fist in place to keep trouble down." Shame he could not to just let an army of fists lose to stamp out the criminal scum both organised and otherwise. Alas such fantasies were pipe dreams. He was not left with his dreams for long however as very soon the face of scum and villainy invaded his little slice of class in an ever classless world.

None the less Lucien put on a smile for the hutt, he would no doubt need a lot of alcohol and a deep clean of his yacht to recover.

"Good evening Mogul, I trust we find you well " He lied, the evening was not good and he would take great delight in watching the hutt go into cardiac arrest at that very moment "The union has an offer that may be of interest to you ... it concerns the former crown Jewel of the Hutt empire" He smiled slightly before rubbing his hands together , he could suffer this sober no longer. " I beg your pardon a moment" he smiled then he turned to look away from the Smarmy face of the hutt "Jeffery get me a glass of wine!" He called out of the lounge.

Then his gaze returned to the hutt "You will Forgive me I'm sure ... Today has been taxing" He smiled again, 'smile so they don't see your pain' about the only smart words to pass his mother's lips.

"Now where was I?" He sighed as a glass was handed to him by a rather disheartened intern.

Objective: Contact Sempra the Hutt via holocall
Allies: [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

As the visage of Sempra the Hutt sprung to life on the holounit, nearly straining the boundaries of the blueish transmission with his girth, Tmoxin glanced over at Commander Vereen and then at Lord Cordel. Lord Cordel quickly made the introductions but appeared to be more interested in the wine than the meeting at hand. The Hapan narrowed her eyes at him but only for a second. She would be a hyprocrite if she chastised Lucien for that specific habit, thinking fondly of her own stash of Smuggler's Red sitting in her wine cellar on Lok.

"Speaking of wine, we would like to cordiallly invite you, Your Gracious Sempra, to a feast on Christophsis, where we can elaborate a little more on this offer of which Lord Cordel speaks. Meet us in Chaledonya at the lobby of the Halo Hotel. Our Executive Council has voted and would like to share with you the results. This is no small undertaking, Your Eminence, which is why we humbly request you and your closest advisers in person."

As she explained to Sempra, Tmoxin felt strongly that this should be a live meeting. Handing over entire planets to a criminal organization warranted a little dining and conversation in her mind.

She stood pin-straight with her hands behind her back. "But at the end of the evening you will be very pleased when what will end up in your possession." Once Jeffery returned with the glass of wine for Lord Cordel, she turned to the nervous intern: "Please make reservations in the banquet room of the Halo Hotel. Let them know who we are entertaining and they can work out the rest." The intern scuttled away, giving Commander Vereen a wide berth.

Addressing Sempra again, the Hapan exeuctive said, "Can you clear up your busy schedule to meet us planet-side?"

Objective: Attend Diplomatic meeting with Tmoxin
Enemies: [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Sempra the Hutt"]
[3/20]

Hutts. They were ugly and awful. Always would be, always had been. Luckily I wore a helmet that could hide the look of disgust I wore on my face. The presence of my companions did little to alleviate the thought of have to eat in the presence of a Hutt. The smell alone could render most people’s appetite a mere legend, being lost for days if not longer. But it did bring up the interesting thought of what Hutt tastes like. I guess you would have to fry it for it to be semi-edible.

Rather than speaking my real thoughts, I simply projected my thoughts into Tmoxin’s mind. It probably wouldn’t ruin negotiations that way. <Greeting despicable worm. Every party needs a pooper that’s why we invited you.>

I watched the intern avoid me and snickered. Good that someone in this room held some respect for me as a warrior. <Or don’t and save the janitors the need to buy new mops.> “On behalf of the Executive Council we would be honored to have you and your accompaniment join us on the Crystal Jewel of the outer rim.

It was a lie. The easiest way to ruin a dinner party in my opinion, but at this point it was just about necessity, and so I could struggle through.

Objective: D - Do What Sempra Says.
Allies: TU & Co
Enemies: Enemies Of TU.
NPC: Crew Of The Kossak Destroyer

Cadan stood at the bridge of his Kossak Destroyer, admiring the view of his gorgeous mines below. Even from here, great clouds of yellows, browns and reds flew from the surface polluting the air. He knew down there the slaves were working hard, if they were slacking off either his pirates or the droids would be sure to punish them.

The pirate stood about 1.8 meters tall, his once vibrant blue skin now turning a bluey grey. His eyes once as red as a Sith's lightsaber, were slowly fading. His whole body was changing with age, although it was excelled with his excessive use of spice. The only new thing about him was the robotic arm, which when caught the light from the sun it shun.

The small button began to flash on the console of his. A message was coming in. With a click Cadan was listening to the conversations. The Techno Union was inviting the Hutt's to a dinner party, but why? The last time Cadan was in TU space he was almost killed because he was 'illegally' hosting a slave auction. Maybe it was a set up. That's what Cadan's final thoughts landed on. Only if he could read minds.

Objective: D - Do what Sempra Says.
Allies: TU & Co
Enemies: Enemies Of TU.
NPC: Fortifications of Kharis.

The chair was carved of a fine oak, crested with several jewels and decorative metals forming an elegant coat of arms that is the Hutt Cartels symbol. Although the seat of the fleet master was impressive, it was a mere stool compared to his form. All geometric angles and sharp points, the heavy rumble of pistons, the creak and moan of metal and the ever so audible scratching. His arm's folding across his upper abdomen bowed slightly, he gave the message a cursory glance.

"Have my ship prepared for lunch, I want to be at the White Palace in three hours and no later."

[member="Cadan Tazi"], [member="Sempra the Hutt"].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom