Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dark Man for master!

Hey guys!

So, a familiar face to some of you has graced our faction. The Dark Man, as he's known by is possibly one of the most invigorating and thrilling characters in roleplay over the last week. Particularly, with plans to bring better roleplays and activity to our faction he has since joined to become an opposing force within.

Per this I'm reaching out to have him promoted to Jedi Master so that he may properly engage us with full force and gain followers under his belt. If any of you are okay with this and want to express support of the decision, feel free to say so below. If you're in opposition or have concerns feel free to do so as well.

Regardless, I'm supporting The Dark Man as Jedi Master.

[Roleplays]

The Dark Man

[member="Nickolas Imura"]
I have no comment on the vote, I'm not a Master.

Though I dare say, it shouldn't be able how many threads. Anyone can do 100 threads and still show no character development or effort placed into the character. I believe that it is about effort someone has placed into a character, their dedication for story, and ultimately development of said character. To those who want to throw in their two coins, I ask of you; have you read his threads? or merely counted them.

[member="Ozuvyn Sar-Sargoth"], I have read them. Before I had left on my LOA I had read a number of his threads and they were in great detail. Yes, I believe he has the writing skills to be one. However, I am not merely saying for him to increase the amount of threads. No. I am asking him to have more threads so he can show more devlopment here on the site, than from where he transfered from.

I have come back to read a few more of these threads (as one of them was in a duel against a friend of mine) and I see the talent.

I only wish to see more devlopment done here on this site.

Yes you are right. a number of threads is not really needed. However, he needs to have more than a handful to show devlopment. To answer your question.

Yes, I believe that he needs a larger number of threads, BUT ones that have more devlopment for his character that is here on this site.

Good morning, the members of this faction, [member="Anja Aj'Rou"], [member="The Dark Man"] and everybody else associated with this question.

As I have been told your faction doesn't have any available Force Masters, I, as an RPJ, will take the place of a Master and give my review.

This character became a Knight only some time ago, even though he wasn't quite ready yet. I decided the powerful 20,000+ word post was something lovely, so I decided to make him a Knight for having done that and some more threads. But he won't get away with it in a Master vote.

Like [member="Nickolas Imura"] has spoken, he really needs more threads to develop the character more. Some work hard, actively RPing for months, even half a year to become a Knight, they have tens and tens of threads bore they've been promoted to Knight. However, in this particular case, I see that the character in question has been actively RPing for about two months with development and I can see he is trying. But to me, that is not enough.

Shortly; needs more development (read: threads). Until then, it's a no from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom