Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
https://youtu.be/OGzVYyV_Jsg

So excited to see this show! I'm a huge fan of the movie and how groundbreaking it was. It got me interested in puppetry as a kid and I still love it to this day. Another dream of mine is to work for this company. I've been able to convince dogs and adults that my goat marionette was alive, as well as a griffon-ish puppet that I carry on my shoulder. It was mind boggling when adults ask me what he ate and what pet store or breeder that I got him from...lol

But super excited! I hope that it's just as dark as the movie.

Memes

Pizza Dog, Pizza Dog, put him in the oven and watc
In the first Dark Crystal, the plot was only engaging for half the movie. The rest was the Henson way of showing off their ability to use puppets and scenery to wow the audience with top notch puppetry. Amazing if you haven't seen it before, but sleep inducing if you've already seen it and are waiting to get on with the rest of the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom