Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Dark Children

c32Yb6q.png

"A good reason to stay alive then? You are giving me everything and I shall give you nothing less. If you betray me, then I will hunt you down and make you regret it.... I hope the feeling is mutual."

Mevia's heart had been pounding, but steady. Except, when the threat came. She had just betrayed the Enclave, and now he was telling her not to betray him? And yet, the tone sounded different than a threat at all. She realized that even in that, he was telling her that he was intent on giving her his word and trust.

Surely, he was not displaying any red flags right now.

But he shook his head a moment later, certain that she was far from a hypocrite.

"One day, the descends of those who call you a traitor now, shall call you a hero to the mandalorian cause."

Mevia paused. It didn't make her feel any better, but it still assured her that in his eyes, she was right. They were right. And the prospect of a united Mandalorian culture, where she and Elise were on the same side once more, filled her with hope.

"I accept the trust you place in me, and I shall protect you, you too shall have the protection of my vod."

He smirked for a moment, then added.

"Should you prove yourself to be worthy of course"

Mevia smirked in response, applying a slightly stronger grip on his shoulder to quickly remind him of the strength that made him recruit her. She would be more than worthy, she would be legendary. She opened her mouth, to give him a confident response as such, but his next actions stopped her. Once again, he moved his hands across her. Mevia's heart pounded even harder as her blush grew once more. His fingers pulled at the back of her shirt, trying to feel for her bare back. She stiffened, suddenly self conscious of the fact that they were in a public bar. She turned her head to get a look around, to see if she should be embarrassed or not, but his firm grip on her chin pulled her head back to face him. She gulped, feeling strangely nervous, even as he placed his forehead against her's. Her eyes darted around them, she tried to stammer that they were standing in a public area, and that she did not know him enough to go this far. But he dominated the situation, something she had mixed feelings over, and spoke again.

"I can't promise you it will be easy, that would be boring anyway. But I can promise that if uncertainty is something you fear, then I shall be very clear with you."

He breath was on her face. Her breathing stilled. Her eyes settled on his as he leaned closer. She did not shy away, she could not. And she did not know if it was simply the force of his prowess keeping her, or if it was her genuine desire.

"Welcome to the Death's Hand, my vod, my Mesh'la."

His lips pressed against her's. Mevia's red eyes flew wide, standing completely still. Her lips were limp, letting him control everything about the kiss as he grew more passionate by the second. She stood there, her grip on his shoulder completely lost, as she struggled to even process what was happening for several long seconds.

"Mesh'la!..."

Did he really mean it? He wasn't toying with her like Emam had, wasn't he? He genuinely wanted her, genuinely thought she was a strong warrior worth recruiting. But a... partner? He knew a lot about her already, but she knew nothing about him. Could she even consider it? She certainly wanted to. She blinked, as her own presence began to return to her, as he continued to press his lips aggressively against her's. Her eyes drooped, as she made her first attempt at actually returning it. She wanted to know... what it was like...

She closed her eyes, humming. She had long forgotten about where they were, and was becoming enamored by Caesar's every move. He had his head start in controlling the kiss, but Mevia was also an aggressive sort. She gripped his shoulder again, pulling him closer still. Her other arm wrapped around his back, gripping his thigh, as she pressed forward as if in a blade lock. In a battle of physical strength, she tried to push him into the looser position she had been in moments prior, gaining her own dominance. And if he fought back, well, it only added to the absolute exhilaration she was experiencing.

Eventually, she ran out of air. Whether or not she won, she had to break away. She pulled away from his embrace, pushing him back as she panted as if she had just ran laps in the Si'kayha training yards. She gasped for air, steadily regaining her breathing. Eventually, the blushing Chiss looked to Caesar and dared to ask.

"What are we?"

She hugged herself, visible fear in her eyes as she looked away. Realizing that this entire scene had played out in a pub, she blushed even more. Looking back at him, her longing was evident as she stepped closer once more. Foregoing her self consciousness, she reached for his chest.

"Does your loyalty to my place at your side extend to my place at your side?"

Her eyes begged him to say yes. Her expression begged him to say that he saw her as more than some fling. Despite the circumstances, despite this only being their third meeting, she wanted something deeper. Would it remain to be seen? Or was he already certain that she was the one?

Caesar Kryze Caesar Kryze

c32Yb6q.png

Last edited:

U8J0i5t.png

D2zRT69.png
Objectives: Greet
Tags: Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla
Gear: in main bio
S4y1tZX.jpeg

The kiss was one that the pair, and most of the patrons of the bar, would remember for quite some time. She kissed like a warriors, like she knew exactly what she wanted and was going to have it. Had it not been for the onlookers and her withdrawal from their embrace, who knows where it might have ended.

She pulled away from their embrace and Caesar raised an eyebrow to her, there was concern in her eyes. "You feel your emotions strongly, this is not a bad thing." he half laughed as she moved back in. Passion meant strength both in their culture but also in the force. Her fear and questioning was obvious, and he would be clear as promised. "What are we? Hmmm, beyond vod in war...

I intend to have you by my side in every way that you ask. A trophy woman is ten a credit, but a woman such as yourself, that is something else altogether."
he smiled and touched his heart in the mandalorian tradition. It true, she was impressive.

"I don't claim to see the future, we might give rise to the next generation... you might toss me out an airlock... you might try." he added with a laugh. "But until that moment I might call us lovers. That is to say, should Mevia Vizsla feel up to the task of claiming her trophy." he smiled and ran his hand gently across her clavicle. Perhaps she would baulk at the offer, perhaps it was too fast. But for a man who knew that their were powerful enemies who would blast him across the galaxy if they had the chance, there was no such thing as too fast.

c32Yb6q.png

c32Yb6q.png

Mevia was taken aback by how fast this was going. Caesar knew exactly what he wanted, and that he wanted her. She blushed, heart pounding. Emam kept beating around the bush, playing with her emotions, refusing to commit. But Caesar jumped all in, immediately proclaiming his desire to be a dedicated, loyal lover.

It was everything she ever could have wanted.

Someone who wanted her.

She was hooked. In such a short amount of time, he had seduced her completely, undoing her cooler exterior and making her feel so intensely about him. As he traced his hand across her collarbone, she leaned in once more. It was so, so fast, but she had a good feeling about this. She had a good feeling about Caesar Kryze.

And she finally put Emam behind her, once and for all.

A more direct, blunt, and masculine man such as Caesar was more of her type anyway. She did not even care that he was not Chiss.

She stepped closer to him, planting a kiss on his cheek. She smiled, tears of extreme emotion flooding her eyes. "If that is truly how you feel."

She took his hand, her powerful hand clenching his.

"Then I'll gladly take you as my partner."

And yet, uncertainty took her still. If he meant what she thought he meant by "claiming" her "trophy," then they were about to take a final step that could never be taken back. She had never done anything like that before, and she felt so self conscious and shy at the prospect. Her heart continued to speed on, as her eyes darted to below his neck, then away again. Still holding his hand, she bit her lip.

Was she really going to go through with this?

She hated the idea of being so... vulnerable... then again, she was vulnerable enough already, walking into unfamiliar territory with the Death's Hand.

She lifted her mouth to his ear, whispering.

"I don't like feeling vulnerable, and I don't like being unguarded. This will make me the most vulnerable and unguarded I have ever been with a person." She admitted, "But I've placed enough faith in you so far. Consider this my trust fall."

She stepped away, still holding his hand, and firmly jerked her head towards the direction of the hanger bay. "What sort of ship did you bring here? I'm sure my basilisk would not appreciate being witness to the trophy ceremony."

Despite all her nervousness, despite all the fear and desire clashing inside of her, she managed to smirk at her cyare as she maintained her Mandalorian pride. She was so flustered at the thought, but eager. Someone finally truly appreciated her for everything she was. And with all the uncertainty in her future, she sought comfort in the one absolute before her.

So here she was, claiming her trophy like Caesar suggested.

Caesar Kryze Caesar Kryze

c32Yb6q.png

Last edited:

o0jpJko.png

D2zRT69.png
Objectives: Greet
Tags: Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla
Gear: in main bio
S4y1tZX.jpeg

"I don't like feeling vulnerable, and I don't like being unguarded. This will make me the most vulnerable and unguarded I have ever been with a person."

Caesar smiled, his charm and his genuine attraction to this woman overwhelming the darkness of the man who while had never been completely dishonorable with a woman, had in the last been an unkind or dismissive lover.

"Sometimes vulnerability allows us to experience things that we would otherwise miss. You will have me in a similar position, one well placed blade and my pleasure becomes a death sentence." it was true, how many femme fatale assassins had used the bed chamber as the scene for their murderous deeds. As she whispered in his hear he kissed her jawline. Caesar was the sort of man who would do what he wanted and be damned the consequences and he fourth the urge to disrobe the woman and carry out the ceremony right here. He gave a little chuckle to himself as he thought of that expression for it.

"I agree, the last time I rode a basilisk without armour I remember it being a small, hard and uncomfortable beast, I have never ridden an enclave one though." he shrugged, at least the enclave variants you could ride inside, as much as sitting on top had a certain stylish charm, it made space flights or hostile combats more dicey. "I have come in a shuttle, I believe it once belonged to an Ashlan and was recovered after the battle of Tython. The decor is a bit gaudy but I've made it my own... fast though." he licked his lips as he imagined the blue vision encased in luxuriously sheer ashlan silks. One of the frills he had chosen to keep after feeling their quality, and their effects on "guests".

If she was ready he would kiss her one more time and then wordlessly lead her to her fate.

c32Yb6q.png

c32Yb6q.png

Mevia gulped as he kissed her once more. He held her hand and lead her on, to her pleasurable doom. As they walked, wordless, she looked at him. Looked through his patterned shirt and enjoyed his features. He was all her's. She blushed in anticipation, blushed in nervousness. Her first real step into her new life was before her. Would she regret it? That would remain to be seen. She knew what she was walking into. It logically made sense for Mandalore, but was starkly against her personal vendetta. She had put her hate aside like her mother had asked her. And now, as she looked at her new partner, she had gained love in return. Surely, she would not regret this?

As they entered the hanger bay, approached his ship, Mevia's pulse skyrocketed. She was going to be brave, she was going to do this. She looked over at Caesar, gulping, while also showing eagerness in her red eyes. She was an untamed beast, he would soon discover this. That much she knew.

And soon, as the ramp lowered, Kemme'viawa'nuvci of Clan Vizsla tasted the last moments of her old life. Her new life was before her, and as frightened as she was, she could not have been more excited for it.

The End...

Or Rather, Once Upon A Time.

c32Yb6q.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom