Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cyborg

The Cyborg

Inactive Character
terminator-robot_00294177.jpg

NAME: Originally Nohan Takata, now known as 'The Cyborg'
FACTION: None
SPECIES: Cyborg, Original species unknown
AGE: Earliest documented around 138 ABY, but could very well be much older.
SEX: Originally male
HEIGHT: 6' 8 in
WEIGHT: 200 lbs
EYES: Red optical sensors
HAIR: None
SKIN: Metallic silver
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
Intelligent: The Cyborg is extremely intelligent, and an excellent tactition. He has extensive knowledge in engineering, nanoscience, and robotics, which have allowed him to design his brain cores, and his bodies.
Skilled slicer: The Cyborg is a highly skilled slicer.

Cyborg: As a cyborg, he is stronger, and faster then most species, has unlimited stamina- and does not need sustenance or air in order to survive. However, he is prone to de-activation by electronic overload, dismembering, or other droid-killers. Although, he does have a minor ion buffer- as to withstand low-power ion weapons.

Insanity: He makes The Joker look like Charlie Brown.
The last core: The Cyborg is on his last core, if it was severely damamged or de-activated for more then a few minutes, he would finally be gone from the galaxy.

APPEARANCE:
The Cyborg - Destroyed
The Cyborg 2.0

EQUIPMENT:

The Brain core
Manticore launcher x1
Chimera rifle x2

BIOGRAPHY:

The First Core
The Cyborg first appeared around 138 ABY, as a budding crime lord who specialized in the mercenary industry. Within years of his first apperance, he lorded over many of the most influencial gangs of Nar Shadaa. He became famous for his nanobot technology, which he used to augment his own body as well as a range of other uses, including direct weaponry. The Cyborg had always been described as insane, often thought to be due to his extensive cybernetic 'upgrades', as well as the tampering with his brain- the last part of his original body that still exsisted in his robotic hull. And few were suprised when he completely abondoned his criminal empire, and dissipeared for several decades. Somewhere around 184 ABY, he appeared as an Anti-Republic terrorist, who struck Corusaunt in what became a extremely destructive event, resulting in nanobots spreading through an entire sector of Corusaunt, destroying hundreds of buildings, and killing thousands. The attack was only stopped when Jedi arrived on the scene, and confronted The Cyborg, which resulted in a long skirmish between him and several Knights. This ended with a lightsaber impaling him in the head, where his brain core was stored, and ending The Cyborg. For awhile.

The Second Core
In another body, The Cyborg appeared again around 298 ABY, and quickly took to stalking and terrorizing a young Jedi Knight named Grym Moeda. He led the knight in a series of 'games', in where he would stalk the young Jedi across the galaxy, attacking those he cared for, and forcing him to choose between his allies, the Jedi, and civilians, on multiple occasioans. At one point, The Cyborg had managed to capture Moeda's former master, and brutally maimed him, removing all of his limbs before hanging him rfom one of the highest buildings on Nar Shadaa. Onlookers could see the words "You're losing the game, Little Moeda!" painted in the Jedi's blood all around the hanging body. Some time later, Grym confronted the Cyborg, on Corusaunt, which resulted in a battle between the two, and ended when The Cyborg's ship dropped a small proton bomb on one of the larger buildings in the district, allowing him the distraction to escape. Through years of torment, of the cyborg's "Games" as he called them , Grym eventually fell from the Jedi to the dark side, which eventually led to him meeting the Cyborg once more, in an underground cave on Ossus. A brief battle ensued, which ended with Grym finally standing over the dismembered cyborg, his lightsaber pointed at the near-droid's head. "You've lost" The fallen Knight had said. "You've lost the game." The Cyborg had laughed, and looked to the red-hued lightsaber pointed at his head, and to the yellow irises of the once-jedi knight. "Have I? You never did realize the game, did you, Little Moeda? You lost years ago. I've only been waiting for you to realize." Although, the Cyborg's victory was short lived. As the fallen knight realized what the Cyborg's game really was, he finally ended his long-time enemy with a powerful force scream that shredded his body, and destroyed the brain core... again.

The Third Core
The Cyborg had a labratory deep below the oceans of Manaan, where nobody would think to discover it, far from the planet's kolto supplies. And there, hundreds of years ago, he had undergone extensive surgery. His brain was seperated, torn, ripped in to three parts. And they were augmented with technology, set to work in tandem with a powercore, and a droid brain. Three cores were created, and three metal vessels were fashioned as well. The first was destroyed by Jedi, the second by a fallen knight. A third remained. As the Gulag plague came to an end in the galaxy, a dark undersea building slowly hummed to life. Lights flickered on and off, as pre-programed machinery planted a small tube in the last of the three droid bodies that were once placed there. For the third time in galactic history, red optical sensors slowly glowed to life as The Cyborg woke again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ROLEPLAYS

The search for a ring-tailed rat - The Cyborg looks for Racket, to collect a bounty - [Finished]
Diamond in the rough - The Cyborg encounters a wrecked ship, and gets a Corusca crystal - [Finished]
They're coming to get you, Barbara - The Cyborg attempts to collect a bounty on Ballen-Ist - [Ongoing]
Just going to cash in this - The Cyborg attempts to collect a bounty on Xander Carrick - [Ongoing]
*A period where I forgot to track my threads*
Cooking Wookiees - The CYborg massacres a Wookiee village, and meets little Tugoro - [Ongoing]
Three lunatics and a Princess meet in space... Tell me if you've heard this? - The Cyborg and some fellow lunatics capture Princess Peach - [Ongoing]

This is a character I once had on another star wars roleplay, that i've edited to fit into this universe. The first two segments of his life are techincally bits i've done of him in another role-play, that i've edited to fit in with this universe.

Evasion Studios
You do realize now that we are all obligated to dish out every reference to Skynet, Arnold, and Judgement day that can be said?

Yetari Sellix

The Traveling Doctor
The Cyborg said:
[member="Evad"] [member="Noah Corek"]

*Makes a droid company called Skynet, that eventually starts a droid revoulution*
Maelion Liates said:
[member="The Cyborg"]
We're already doing that....

Welcome, fellow terminator. You may be useful to us....
I knew there was a reason I didn't like droids...and cyborgs are even worse!

The Cyborg

Inactive Character
[member="Yetari Sellix"] - "If droids could think, we wouldn't be here, would we?" Cyborgs can.

[member="Maelion Liates"] - Oh maaan! *snaps fingers and runs away* But ye', I could help you take over teh meatbags. :D

If you didn't get the above reference, you have no childhood.

[member="Yetari Sellix"]
Your processing will be slow and painful, organic.

[member="The Cyborg"]
We could use your assistance provided you can be controlled.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
There's also a volunteer droid army that's going to help the organics in the upcoming evil cyborg and droid revolution.

Just saying, we're not all evil, just the hot physically attractive ones are!

The Cyborg

Inactive Character
[member="Asher Kellan"] - Why ty. :D I actually made this character about two years ago on another roleplay, sionce then it's been one of my favorite characters i've ever made in five years of roleplay. Going to be nice to rp him again.

[member="Maelion Liates"] - Controlled... no. He could be controlled in the same sense of as the Mandalorians: You can make good suggestions that he might follow. Lmao. Anything that cuases chaos, though, he'd probably do.

[member="HK-36"] - To a Durasteel-eating stone mite I bet you look mighty attractive.... :p

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="The Cyborg"]

Yeah, don't remind me

Every time I open the gates to my Palace of Steel there's just bunch of them in tuxedos with top hats and bouqetes

>.>
<.<

[member="The Cyborg"]
We do not have any use for something which will not be controlled. Or which sides with the organics. *Looks at @HK-36*.

I hope you sow destruction and chaos. But you'll do so without us.

The Cyborg

Inactive Character
[member="Maelion Liates"] - Ah, to bad. I looked in to Archangel, t'was looking pretty cool. :p
Good luck in your quest to turn all organics in to loyal robots.

Until a guy shows up with a 'sonic servodriver' and a fancy blue box to destroy the Cybermen once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom