Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Cult and the Jedi (Vanir)

The Wheel - Ragnar's Hole

Samara entered the dimly light establishment with a slight hint of disgust. The lights were so low that she couldn't see due to her race's night blindness. Instead she was relying mostly on sounds and smells. And boy were the smells awful. The smell of dried sweat and mold was coming from everywhere. You would think the spacers that flocked to this establishment had never heard of a bath. If not for the important reason she was here Samara would have immediately walked out. Fortifying her stomach the Jedi moved towards a corner with the least smell and noise.

"Can I get you anything gentle being?" Sam looked up towards the sound of the mechanical voice. She could see its shadowy sillhoutte, a serving droid. "Just get me what ever is on the mid shelf...and privacy." The droid nodded before speeding away. A few moments later it returned and set a glass before Sam, leaving just as quickly again.

She sat there waiting on the contact. He was late. She'd hoped to get this transaction over with. Samara had been on the hunt for an artifact for the last few days. The trail had gone cold until one of her contacts had sent a message. He knew where to find what she was looking for, but would only meet in person. As she waited, listening for someone approaching, Samara spun a finger over the glass. Mindlessly swirling the contents with the force. Just as it reached a maximum vortex in the glass she flattened out her palm, the liquid freezing in place. She was preparing to manipulate the drink some more, but heard a familiar beeping in her ear. Reaching under her hair, Samara pressed on the small comlink. "You are late."

"I decided it was to dangerous for us to be seen together Master Jedi. The item you seek is on Takodana. But be weary. I've heard rumors that a fanatic named Hydell in looking for the artifact too."

"Who is Hydell?" Samara let the drink return to a liquid form before taking a long pull from the glass. She didn't know anything about fanatics in her search, but she just imagined that her search suddenly got harder. "A cultist with impulse controls. He leads a small band who believe your item holds some sort of spiritual importance. These people are not nice cultist. They've left a trail of bodies in there wake."

"I'll take that into consideration. Thank you." Samara quickly ended the call as she felt the presence of several malevolent being approach. "Well well missy. We've been looking for you. Our boss been wantin to talk wit you."

"Your boss wouldn't happen to be Hydell?" Samara sighed in frustration as she sensed the answer to the question. It just couldn't be easy, could it.

Vanir Eris Vanir Eris

A filthy cesspool was never a great point in travel and Vanir had seen his share of them and it never got any easier. Sitting at the bar with his hood up he minded his business, but his ears were keen enough without the force that if he wanted he could hear all the conversations in the room and several outside to boot.

When he heard someone call a new face a ‘Master Jedi’ he took instant interest. After all, a Jedi in a place like this was certainly up to something and might be worth some casual eavesdropping. When the two entered with body language that spoke of predators hunting his blue eyes narrowed. He slipped from the table and started walking over. At six foot eight he knew how to make himself look intimidating. He pushed his hood back, his blue eyes glinting in the gloom. A couple of people who had been walking towards him got out of the way, they knew there was trouble.

A creeping dread would slide up their spines. Like death casually traced up their backs and danced a jig. He was softening them up for when he got close. He didn’t need any enhancement to send most people off balance. His race was just naturally stronger than the average humanoid. He shoved with all his strength the one closest to the woman and let Eris come to the fore turning his eyes a bright red gold as he turned towards the other ones. “If you don’t back your asses up from what is mine I’ll have your friend take you back in pieces after he picks himself from the floor.

He gave them both a predatory grin showing a bit of extra teeth while he gave a mental push laced with Persuasion to reinforce the command. “Tell your boss if he fucks things, I’ll tear him to pieces. Get lost or I’ll paint this place a new color just for fun.

His energy wouldn’t feel Sith, but it certainly wasn’t Jedi and the predatory swing was oddly mostly an aura of its own, yet mixed into the energies taking a forefront. To a practiced eye it would look like he had two auras, two distinct energies linked to each other which was normally improbable. Despite what he had done, there was no thrill, he was backing down the scavengers taking orders from a bigger beast and telling their small whipped minds that he was a bigger threat.

He knew the woman certainly didn’t need help, but given how reticent her kind were on violence he would rather get attention off her. The way he spoke marked her as underling, a tool, a possession. It had been a boss shutting down fools interrupting his business, not marking her as a lover which would have made her a target. His hope was that whoever was behind this took it as another shark chasing the same fish using a woman as bait. It would make her less important and him the player that needed to be either negotiated with or chased.

It was a game he had played before and he had friends he could call to sell the deal. He could use an old name with the right background, if a name was demanded. Now he was even more curious what about this item had the Jedi keen to take it.

Samara Galloway Samara Galloway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom