Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Crimson Resurgent

First there was the Revenge. Then there was the Revenant.

Now, it's time for the Resurgent.

Ahoy folks! Some of you know me (personally or by reputation). Many of you don't! A long time ago on a board far, far away, I was part of a pirate gang. We did a lot of things for a lot of years and I'm looking to rekindle some of that daring do and hijinks here at Chaos! When the crew of the Revenge, and later the Revenant were together we plotted plots, looted passenger ships, stole everything that wasn't bolted down and generally made a right, jolly mess of things.

We're going to start by hiring folks interested in coming with Saede and yoinking her ship, the Crimson Resurgent. Well, it *will* be hers when it's all over (and there's a dead sith's mansion to raid as well). I'll be posting a thread, tonight or early tomorrow, but I thought I'd put this up here so folks could let me know if they were interested in advance.

What does signing up here obligate you to? Absolutely nothing. You can post or not post, you can join Saede's crew for just this one heist and walk away with your pockets stuffed with a dead sith's belongings. Or you could sign up for the Resurgent and come on a series of raids and heists across the galaxy.

Whatever you decide, there will be rum and weapons and cheerful violence. Come on, you know it'll be fun.

Leos Palle

L
[member="Saede Taggart"]
I'm not really a pirate, I'm a smuggler, but if it's for a good cause and I can rob from a Sith's old place, I think I can swing into this.

Leos Palle

L
[member="Saede Taggart"]
I'm mostly signing on for the rob from the Sith part. Which is mostly me rebelling against my annoying kid brother and his fantasies of galactic domination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom