Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore The Craig Doctrine

Status
Not open for further replies.

636180157821187965-AN1-038194-R.jpg

U N I O N

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To detail the doctrine Ben Craig delivered to the high officials of the Zweihander Union
  • Image Credit:
  • Canon: n/a
  • Permissions: n/a
  • Links: Tarkin Doctrine
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Media Name:
    • Formally
      • Report #3389440
    • Informally
      • The Craig Doctrine
      • Craig's Doctrine
  • Format: Holobook
  • Distribution: Rare
  • Length: Short
  • Description: The Craig Doctrine is a holobook sent only to the Chancellors and members of Union High Command (Supreme War Council, Council of Moffs, Intelligence and Security Committee) by newly promoted Director Ben Craig of the military department of advanced weapons research. The holobook detailed Director Craig's plans for not only the expansion and future of the Intelligence and Security Bureau, but also a new philosophy and "doctrine" to ensure peace and security, while bringing justice into the territory of the Zweihander Union and beyond. Modeled after the infamous Tarkin Doctrine, Ben saw the need for increased security.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
FORMAT INFORMATION
Delivered as a holobook to the few high ranking officials of the Union High Command.

EVENTS (Optional)

CONTENT INFORMATION
  • Formation of the Military Department of Advanced Weapons Research
    • An excerpt: "Esteemed Chancellors, members of the Union High Command, I call for your attention to the formation of the department of Advanced Weapons Research. For years I served as a Fleet Admiral in the Union's navy, and before that a Grand Admiral in the forgotten Directorate's navy. In my long years of military service to the Union, I have witnessed soldiers die and ships torn apart by the enemies of the Zweihander Union. The formation of this department, under the leadership of myself and overseen personally by the Intelligence and Security Committee, will divert funding to extensively research into the advanced weaponry. If we can stop threats before they become threats our Union will be stronger than it already is.
  • The Question of Security
    • An excerpt "With the recent sabotage of one of our garrisons, I respectfully bring up the question of our security as a whole. Secretary Tranquility and Chief of Internal Affairs Malthael have proved effective in tracking down and eliminating the sabourtagers in question. One blow to the Union, however small and insignificant is a blow nevertheless. It harms our image and credibility of protecting the people of the Union. If we cannot protect ourselves, who shall protect the people?"
  • Expansion of the Intelligence & Security Bureau
    • An excerpt "As stated before about the recent sabotage and the question of security, I believe more funding should be allocated towards the ISB. With the securement of several contracts with our proxy corporations we have more currency then what was expected. With more recruits flowing in every week, we've had to build more academies and training facilities to accommodate this growing trend. However we are unfortunately a bit tight on our budget."

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
When Fleet Admiral Craig was transferred to the Intelligence and Security Bureau as an advisor, he quickly made note of the many flaws and holes in the "system". He brought this directly to the attention of the Chancellors themselves. He suggested the idea of an advanced weapons research department. Able to create weapons of mass destruction only to be used sparingly, Craig noted it as the "end all be all" meaning it quite literally. Craig's ambition and eagerness to further the mission of the Union won the support and approval of the Chancellors. Jarred Ketzloff, the chancellor of the right, and direct overseer of the Interior and ISB, took interest in the middle-aged, aspiring, battle hardened fellow. He not only approved of the department, but gave control to Advisor Craig, making him the Union's first Director. Now a member of the ISB committee which oversaw the funding and managing of the DAWR, Craig became more powerful than before. Now respected by the Union High Command and the Chancellors themselves, Craig started working on a doctrine, Craig's Doctrine. Within it, he explained his plan for the future of the Union, specifically the ISB.

BlpVHqS.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom