Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Covenant

[member="Kail Myn"]

The floating pill would be snatched by the girl without it being darted away. Beneath the breathing mask, that smirk would widen in amusement.

Without further ado, the figure would drop their hand, focusing instead on the more sombering aspects of [member="Aela Talith"]’s speech.

An exhale full of apprehension and edged in curious wariness would filter through as a metallic breath.

Whatever way you colored it, this was not going to be an easy path to follow or endure. Granted, it was curious seeing the blonde teenager stand up for something.

How her parents will take it once they found out? Well… now that was going to be an interesting revelation indeed.

Liam Quez

L
Ibaris mentioned her parents, everyone knew who her parents were. They were the people you didn’t want to meet in a dark alley, I wasn’t scared of her mother – but her Papa…that was a different story. My hand rubbed against my neck as I remembered getting the butt kicking from the woman. I never realized how strong someone could be, I had failed though, messed up. I wouldn’t do it again, especially now that Ashin Varanin beat the living bantha poo out of me. Looking at Ibaris who had moved closer to whisper, I wondered if she knew anything about that.

I put my arm around her and pulled her closer against me and grinned as I looked at her. “I’m not scared. I’ve got to protect your fearless butt.” I let her, but not before giving her a bit of a squeeze. When she was taken it destroyed me, especially since I couldn’t protect her then. Looking around at the faces there were some I didn’t know. Biting my lip I continued to keep my eyes off of Ibaris, but with the people that I didn’t know I got a little paranoid. I sharply whispered to her, “Don’t freak out”. With that, my hand shot down and grabbed her hand tightly. Until I knew these people I wouldn’t let her out of my sights.

[member="Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom