Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Corruptress

TUND, OFFICER'S MESS

Shore leave. Oh how he desperately needed it. The Empire appeared to be falling apart at the seams, and Bosch very much so needed a break. Sith squadrons were assailing the supply lines the Republic was using to fuel its incursion, a brawl against the convoys heading to Ossus being exceptionally necessary. Sighing, the Grand Admiral of the Imperial Navy rolled his eyes, frustrated and very much in need of a good drink.

Maybe his crew was right. Maybe he did need a lady.

@[member="Anaya Fen"]

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya could chance a visit to Tund, on the edge of sith space. Kaine's attention was so drawn into the center of the Empire he did not have time to notice his ex-lover playing games around him. Time had passed since Anaya had been known by face in the Empire. Soldiers had no reason to log her face in their memory when the power shifted as often as it did. All that mattered to them was that they were given orders to follow. A twi'lek of her appearance could bat her eyelids and flirt her way into an establishment such as this. She watched the officers with keen eyes, flirting with the few who dared come near. Her eyes fell on one at the bar, the marks on his uniform placed him as an admiral. The perfect challenge.

Anaya made her move, slinking towards him she placed herself on the barstool next to him. "You look tired, Admiral." she purred at him "War with the mandalorians taking its toll?"

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

"More the issues with the Republic." He sighed, noticing the woman's tattoos. More than likely, she was a Sith. Of what rank, she had no clue, and of what abilities, he didn't care. He wasn't so much a fan of the Sith, after all, since they had a habit of failing to gain the loyalty and proper respect of the soldiers. He knew f no Sith that actually viewed any of the naval or army officers as anything more than expendable peons.

"We've been harassing their convoys for weeks now, but I feel like your superiors are trying to stall the war and let us lose." His frustration with those above him were evident , though Bosch was very much respected by the Navy, and most, if not all, held him in high standards.

@[member="Anaya Fen"]

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya scoffed. "My superiors?" a low chuckle escaped her "I have no superiors, Admiral, only people foolish enough to believe they can tell me what to do." Harrassing convoys of the Republic? What game was Kaine playing? Why had he not reached out and struck them hard? "Perhaps your superiors are afraid of an all out war with the republic." She mused, before offering her hand. "I'm Apoleia."

Bosch have the faintest hint of a smile as he shook her hand, entirely unaware of the fact that the woman before him hd once been... Very close to the Emperor. "Grand Admiral Aken Bosch, Supreme Commander of the Inperial Navy. Nice to meet you." He paused, before turning and taking another sip of his drink. He had already preplanned the amount of alcohol he was going to drink, as to not allow himself to get drunk.

"So, what are you doing out here, Apoleia? I would've assumed you're busy fulfilling a questionably made war strategy made by the Sith Emperor and his subordinates?" His displeasure echoed that of the navy as a whole, and the army as well. This war was evidently not planned for the Enpire to win this war. If they were allowed to bring out all the stops, then perhaps they would have a chance.

@[member="Anaya Fen"]

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya smiled and shook her head. "Goodness no, i'll have no part in the wars. Once, perhaps, but not anymore. I'm a business woman. I had a meeting on the Wheel with a partner and decided to break my journey to the next meeting up. There's only so much time I can spend cooped up on a ship." She tilted her head.

"You seem very worked up about this war Admiral. I can't say I've paid much attention. Care to enlighten me?"

@[member="Aken Bosch"]

"Basically, the Empire is being assailed by all of its enemies at once. The Republic, the Mandalorians... even that fringe movement calling itself the Fel Imperium. And the Emperor isn't committing to an active war strategy! Instead of us committing to an organized effort that will defend our borders from Republic incursion, we're hustled around the Empire, trying our damnedest to inflict as much loss as possible. Instead of the Imperial navy gathering at Dromund Kaas to attack the Mandalorians, only a fleet of ragtag ships managed to show up. They did admittedly cause significant damage to the Mandalorian flagship, but not enough to stop the world from being orbitally bombarded.

Bosch took another drink. "I wish that competent people were running the Empire."

@[member="Anaya Fen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom