Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction The Corporate Security Ball - Darkwire

District Commander
Westjer Airijac Westjer Airijac met the Commander's angry eyes steadily - nonplussed with the Zabrak's directionless rage. As the Host of the night's events, the Corpo Suit needed to maintain an air of self-control; a conductor for the Boardroom Opera which was every grand gala on Denon. Commander Hargo had survived the "game" long enough to understand when he was beaten.

Westjer's eyes glimmered as the two locked eyes. Zur could have guessed what was happening; his records being viewed, assessed, evaluated.
"And perhaps, Commander Zur, while you either follow up with your subordinates and counterparts or take a seat, you would do well to consider which company services a significant share of the medical and paramedical needs of the CorpSec presence in your district, and who has gone to great lengths to arrange this meeting at no cost to yourself for the benefit of yourself, and more broadly, CorpSec. In fact, I seem to recall investing a considerable deal of credits into CorpSec to arrange it. I wonder what that might be able to fund for your men, Commander?"
Demonstrating masterful command over his emotions, the District Commander swallowed his anger - scowling, but the threat of physical violence had evaporated. Commander Zur held Westjer's gaze for another heartbeat, glanced toward Lucia Ives Lucia Ives , finding her close by. The Zabrak relaxed his fists and straightened his posture.

Suddenly, he turned his attention to Mr Black Mr Black . The man's gorgeous assistant carried herself similarly to Lt. Ives... but the District Commander ignored her. "Speak with me after the meeting." Was all he said, rotating on his heel and approaching the the large table which occupied most of the room. His rotund midsection filled up the entire chair he chose; the springs at the base creaking in protest.

Zur folded his hands in-front of him, and would only speak with Lucia if she joined him. Their conversation would remain quiet, inaudible to anyone else in the room while the Commander hawkishly observed as more people entered.

Val Halcard Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora Gemma Hentz Gemma Hentz Braxton Holst Braxton Holst Hacks Hacks Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze

Tag: Westjer Airijac Westjer Airijac | Val Halcard | Westjer Airijac Westjer Airijac | Hargo Zur Hargo Zur

Black's statuesque Hapan assistant finally left his arm to stand somewhere to the side, hands on her hip, giving LT Lucia Ives Lucia Ives an appraising look, if looks could tell tales. While his male briefcase carrier set it up, the droid inside formed a small table and data display across the now deployed briefcase surface. More than meets the eye in most tech he designed.

"Thanks. Don't mind if I do." He would take a drink, but it was always business with the Apex Executive, picking out a particular brand he heard of but not yet tried an Auero Whiskey. Seemed appropriate with who was just announced. Turning the bottle to read the side, "Fiora Vinters. I've heard the tales," Black swilled the glass around and took a taste. Looking at a certain lady entering in, "Ms Fiora, they don't do it justice." If their host threw in a few of these, they'd have the start of a deal.

"Speak with me after the meeting."

Business. He raised his glass to the commander.

Westjer Airijac Westjer Airijac

"Very well," taking another sip, and standing beside the deployed droid-table, a green holo schematic was across the surface. "Finding those responsible seems of primary concern," he held his hand out and the male assistant put a datapad in it. "It would probably be worth a lot to track the identities of those responsible?"

Starting himself off in a strong negotiating position. A key was in his hand. What did black want in return was the question?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom