Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Corporate Protectorate

Cypher Rage

C
So anyway. I was wondering if anyone was interested in an I quote

"Hey guys,

I noticed the Old Jen'Ari empire died. Part of this is due to board politics.

We wont get into that. Admittedly people need a place to write the stories they want as Sith. A place that's not just the Sith Empire. Something different that suits their tastes.

I figure there's plenty of active Lightsided factions on the map. Back in the day the One Sith stood up just to invade and mash the lightsiders down.

I'd be game to run a Similar concept, though along the same lines as the Jen'Ari Empire offered. Shake things up around the board. Not gonna launch the faction unless there's sufficient interest however.

I'm not interested in sloggin through endless dominions. I'm interested in getting our feet wet in combat. Striking from the shadows and taking by force our territory rather than slogging through Doms.

I think a neat idea would be a Faction that's run like its Lightside, but run in the shadows by the Sith.

Just an idea.

Probably run an NPC Emperor, just so things don't get dumb.

Is there anything from Jen'Ari you guys wanna keep? If you could add your own unique twist what would it be?

And lastly are you down for some war?" - Faction Owner Ari

Over the past few weeks this idea has evolved into a tasty idea for a Major Faction. So I came here today mainly to see not only if people were interested but to see where we can improve ourselves and such.

I am inviting you all to our discord and we shall see what is up.

To those interested: The Corporate Protectorate is a heavily armed coalition of the Galatiac Bank, PMC and Sith. Yes you heard me right. Sith. At the root of it all.
Discord or PM for deatils

https://discord.gg/ReYsvp

I need other active writers than can commit to something, and form the core of the group. Any takers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom