Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Beginning of the Lilaste Order [ Closed/ Finished]

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
shaking his head he would glance over at Jacen

" your not a prisoner. when we get there it might be best to stay with the ship. ills ort out my own fate and inform you what is decided. and I suppose we will go from there"

" if they don't use me like the weapon I am and decide to keep me prisoner. then I suppose the Agenda becomes yours. as with its crew."

entering the orbit of the planet he would reach up sending out a signal to the landing bay, requesting permission to land once accepted a man would speak through the holo

" go ahead and land o bay 45-B"

" a grand escape eh?"

rolling his eyes at the boys words he would shake his head gently, reaching out to the computer and clicking on the holo recorder as he stands. crossing his arms over his chest

"This is the Captian of the Conquests Agenda seeking able-bodies to help fill in some Empty positions. we are currently in need of engineers, Mechanics medical teams, Chiefs, and a bridge crew. if you believe you can fill any of these positions please come see me on Landing pad 45-B. I await your Arrival"

flicking the switch off he would sigh gently turning to Jacen

" Hopefully we can fill some empty slots, this old girl needs a lot of love and attention "

raising a brow he would glance over at Jacen with a soft chuckle nodding gently as the ship lands. reaching up he would begin to power the ship down

" well feel free to explore. but be careful lad, ill stay with the ship and get things repaired. as well as ask for information on where the Jedi temple is located"

Jacen strolls around the Kashyyk village, looking at various vendors peddling their wares and strange foods being prepared. He smiles as he takes a deep breathe and continues strolling down the street. The street is crowded and many passersby drift about as he makes his way deeper into the village. Spotting a bar, Jacen steps inside and makes his way to the bartop.

A Rodian bartender takes a sideways glance at Jacen and tilts his head to the side, "What d'ya need?"

Jacen smiles, "Moogan Tea please." He sets some coins on the table and waits around.

"Here ya go." The bartender speaks as he slides a glass of tea over to Jacen.

Jacen nods his head and turns away from the bar, "Thanks." He looks around the bar and finds an empty seat as he sips on his Moogan Tea.

Jacen glances around the bar, looking at the people and listening to the steady music. Glancing over, he saw Twi'leks, Gungans, various Human races and Wookies blended into the crowd. Two individuals caught his eye in the crowd of people inside the bar. One was a Mandolorian in shiny silver armor, she sat at a table in the middle of the bar alone. The other was a 'regular' flesh-toned Zabrak man sitting at a table in the corner. After a few moments, he decided to approach one of them.

The Mandolorian glanced up at Jacen as he approached her. Her helmet was sitting on the table, leaving her pale face and long brown hair exposed to the world. She raised an eyebrow, "Can I help you?"

"Um, I don't know If I necessarily need help but, just looking to chat." He shifted around awkwardly.

The Mando rolled her eyes, "Well sit down if you want to. No need to draw attention just standing there like a fool."

Jacen takes a seat at the table and takes a drink of his Moogan Tea. "Well, um, I'm Jacen. I just landed and am looking around for some information on sights to see around here."

The Mando chuckles, "There's a lot to see on this planet. Old ruins, broken temples and the like. What're you after?"

Jacen shrugs, "I'm not sure. I'm just- exploring." He chuckles.

The Mando cracks a smile, "I'm Salk Vahl. Gun for hire if you need one while out exploring."

Jacen chuckles, "I like the sound of that. But, the exploring doesn't just end here. My friend, Laph, and I are travelling on his ship. Why don't you join us?"

Salk thought for several moments, "Let's not get ahead of ourselves."

laphisto would spend the day either Trading information and using the force to help "convince" the dock workers and engineers to either help repair or give him the parts he needed to make the repairs himself. the repairs went smoothly with laphisto either under either or inside several portions of the ship, always having either a leg or some of his tail popping out into view. the alone time left him with his thoughts for the most part. and working on a ship he was familiar with left him reminiscing about the past.

while he worked the world behind him would fade from existence, blurring into nothingness. leaving only his thoughts and the ship before him in his mind the wars and battles he had spent the last bit of his life coming to fruition. what would he do when he finally got ahold of the Jedi order. what if they threw him back in carbonite, what if they took his ship and crew from him, what if they did use him for what he was meant to be. the solutions had begun to roll over his mind time and time again. he began to feel nervous. he had gotten a small taste of freedom and choosing his own path and it felt alien yet refreshing to his mind.

Kayin Verd

K
KAYIN VERDE
Attire
Tag: Laphisto Laphisto
--

Stuck at an unfamiliar place, alone and far from home. The otherwise confident and lively Kayin now sat in the shades by a old rustic bar with some water in a glass and watched all the different creatures going about their day but more importantly, she was watching the holopad owned by a large man seated at a table just below hers. It could seem he too was looking for some sort of oportunity as the holo figure of a draconian man was displaying.

Crew? Heck, she wasn't anything near what he was asking for but she had nothing to loose and everything to gain by talking to him and so Kayin took a mental notice of where to meet this Draconian and she quickly left the bar to head over to landing pad 45-B.

Once there, it wasn't hard to find the ship in question but Kayin decided to take her time walking up to the ship in question, studying it closely as she did and finally approaching what could only be the man from the Holonet.
"Excuse me..?" She started innocently enough, not wanting to jump to any conclusions. "May you be the captain of this ship?" She asked with a charming smile and positive voice as she gestured to the ship in question. "I happened to see your request for crew."

he would be in one of the maintenance bays when he heard the voice. her words even brought him out of his thoughts. " hold on give me a moment" calling out to the girl he would begin to make his way out of the crawl space a loud audible Thunk being heard followed by some swearing as he hits his head against the wall. once he was all the way out he would rub the back of his head with a grunt.

standing well over two meters tall he would have greese smeared along his armor and face. looking down at her he would furrow his brow giving her a squint that could ver well be mistaken for a glair or a narrowing of the eyes. whipping his hands of the grease he would give a small chuckle after she finishes speaking glancing over to the ship and back to her. as he gets closer the Beskar Armor, satchel, and lightsaber on his hilt would be more noticeable.

" aye that's me, Laphisto Diva'tori Gix at your service." when she spoke about his ad he would give a light smile nodding once again " oh yeah this old girl needs any and all hands she can get, what position are you looking to fill lass?"

Kayin Verd

K
There were many great things that could be said about the holonet, but it was terrible at giving any indications of true height and so, once Laphisto came into view, her own small frame took a few quick steps backwards as if she needed the space to take in what she was staring up at. What more, her purple eyes shot down to his waist, catching a glimse of that lightsaber and worn armour covering him.

Kayin kept her smile, especially since he referred to his ship as 'old girl', it was something charming in it, like they shared many adventures together. "Not bad, I've got the hold of the right ship and man at first try, seems my luck haven't run out just yet, then" Kayin chuckled moments before getting a tad more serious. "About that position. I don't exactly qualify for any of the roles you need filled, you see, I'm kinda in a situation where I'm stranded here...? I could really need a ride home to Corruscant but I'd be more than willing to take a share of the work that needs to be done ? I'm from the streets but I can surely clean, run errands, you name it!"

keeping his gaze to her he would finish whipping his hands clean before crossing them over his chest lightly gripping his chin in thought. the ship was bare as she was with a minimum of forty needed to keep her running at full capacity so any hands that could be used were more than helpful shaking his head of his thoughts he would chuckle with a small nod

" well any and all help is appreciated shes as bare as bones right now, we are currently headed for Commence after we get the Agenda repaired. but if you need a ride back to coruscant then I am more than willing to take you, so long as you can hold on till we finish our current course that is?"

his eyes would be covered by a soft blue glow suddenly as he looks down at her. peering at her using the force, and taking note of her own force capability though the lack of a lightsaber and a ship was a curious manner

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom