Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Beginning of the Lilaste Order [ Closed/ Finished]

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
the blue fade of laphistos force sight would face causing him to grip the bridge of his nose lightly with a small grumble " aye we have several starfighters on board of this station and an unknown ship coming towards the station so far from what my captain has informed me, your the most experienced pilot from the group that showed up. if worse comes to worst and we are fired upon, can i count on you to fly one of the Liberators?"

When Entirr heard that the station is probably going to be attacked, the Ithorian thought: "Things become more interesting..."

After Entirr escaped from Coruscant and left the cult life, Entirr somewhat lost his purpose in life. Now, if things became more ugly, Entirr should protect the station. The Ithorian responded: "Liberator is the ship, right? If things go from bad to worse we should give 'em some hell."

Laphisto Laphisto

" yes its a classification of starfighter we have on board, along with several Aurek starfighters, in reality, you can grab whichever starfighter you wish, but from what i read the Liberator seems to be able to do the most damage" looking over the consol he would give a soft frown taking notice of the makeshift board that some of the others in the CIC had drawn up, there was a piece of metal on one end to signify the station and a few bolts to show the forrays, and nut that was being used to show the unknown ship

The Lost Grandson of Palpatine
" yes its a classification of starfighter we have on board, along with several Aurek starfighters, in reality, you can grab whichever starfighter you wish, but from what i read the Liberator seems to be able to do the most damage" looking over the consol he would give a soft frown taking notice of the makeshift board that some of the others in the CIC had drawn up, there was a piece of metal on one end to signify the station and a few bolts to show the forrays, and nut that was being used to show the unknown ship
TJ looked to his right and seemed to be talking to someone. And he kinda was, it was the force incarnation of the female Jedi he liked (and who liked him back) named Venessa Void Kenobi, granddaughter of Obi-wan Kenobi.

with a soft frown, he would look over through the window of the station turning to Entirr and giving the man a firm nod " the fighters have been moved to hanger C in bays 1-30 take your pick.'' with a soft frown he would look over perking his ear as the High Lander begins to open fire on the unknown ship, causing him to give a light growl " oh for the love of the gods" as the two ships engage the unknown vessel would begin to push its engines forwards, several pieces of scrap being welded to its sides in patchwork repairs the long and lithe ship making its way for an escape after taking fire

looking at tj he would simply raise a brow a flash if blue flooding over his eyes detecting the force operation though no exactly seeing what or who it is, instead seeing a large blue blur

Last edited:
Entirr then said: "Okay, I will be going to the hangar C bay 5."

Entirr quickly started going to the bay 5 very quickly. When the Ithorian was about to leave the current room, he noticed that TJ The Star Warrior TJ The Star Warrior was having some sort of a vision. Entirr then said to TJ: "Hey, kid, when you finish what you are doing now, you should probably protect the station too."

Laphisto Laphisto

The Lost Grandson of Palpatine
Entirr then said: "Okay, I will be going to the hangar C bay 5."

Entirr quickly started going to the bay 5 very quickly. When the Ithorian was about to leave the current room, he noticed that TJ The Star Warrior TJ The Star Warrior was having some sort of a vision. Entirr then said to TJ: "Hey, kid, when you finish what you are doing now, you should probably protect the station too."

Laphisto Laphisto
TJ nods

" That vessel is most likely making its way towards the planet, trying to regroup with the other for reinforcements."

Patching into Entirr's commlink he would speak with the man directly, "I'm giving you coordinates to the serrocos Revenge and the Aronov meet with them, the goal is to lure the ship into an ambush, with the speed of the thing it's safe to say two of them might overpower the three ships just out of pure luck of speed alone. The Highlander will give chase and lure it into the ambush site"

Last edited:
looking to the boy he would raise a brow as he sighs " is there something on your mind?"

as entirr arrives the captain of the Revenge would come on the comlink arms crossed as the man speaks " this is captain Yilsavor brentu of the Seroccos revenge, its good to have you here, even if its just one fighter, none the less the highlander ill be here any moment "

Giving a soft nod he would turn to the make shift battlefield board, placing down a small screw next to the bolts that signified the Aronov and Seroccos revenge " well if you know how to pilot a starfighter you know where they are, if you leave now you might arrive just s the battle begins"

Leaning forwards against the table Laphisto would give a soft frown shaking his head gently to himself glancing over at Owen and the few others in the CIC. Pushing from the table and walking to the window he would cross his arms over his chest watching as the Highlander and the unknown ship dissapear from sight, the blaster fire being the last thing seen in the distance. After some time Owen would walk up beside him glancing over before speaking

" The preparations are being made to try and crew two other forrays sir, or we can try to crew a hammerhead, it's down to the wire of Quantity over quality right now"

Laphisto would perk his lone ear looking over at Owen and giving a small nod as he speaks
" May Dra'ko guide us, my friend, if that vessel is just the begining then we should try and prep one of our larger ships, no doubt there are more and possibly bigger ships with them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom