Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Beginning of the Lilaste Order [ Closed/ Finished]

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
Soon the unknown vessel would approach the three ships along with Entirr. Followed by tj and the Highlander who had begun to fall behind. The Aronov and Seroccos revenge would move to try and intercept the ship as it rushed last towards the planet.

As the ship comes burling through the two ships would hastly move to get in it's path opening fire along its side striking it's weakened shield but to no avail, the ship would push straight past, far more maneuverable than the outdated forrays that gave pursuit.

as the ship slows to a near stop, the Aronov Highlander and Seroccos Revenge would Converge on the ship along with Entirr Mokuze Entirr Mokuze in his starfighter, Making quick work of the unknown Vessel. eventually destroying it. wither it was just a scout or the main ship of its fleet is yet to be known.

after the destruction of the ship, Laphisto would contact the five "unfortunately not the outcome one would have wanted, whoever they are working for most likely knows we are in the system but at last they don't know exactly where. let us hope they believe it was a pirate attack of some sort. it is best if you all return to the station that second ship will most likely come looking for what happened and its best you are not there when they do"

The Lost Grandson of Palpatine
as the ship slows to a near stop, the Aronov Highlander and Seroccos Revenge would Converge on the ship along with Entirr Mokuze Entirr Mokuze in his starfighter, Making quick work of the unknown Vessel. eventually destroying it. wither it was just a scout or the main ship of its fleet is yet to be known.

after the destruction of the ship, Laphisto would contact the five "unfortunately not the outcome one would have wanted, whoever they are working for most likely knows we are in the system but at last they don't know exactly where. let us hope they believe it was a pirate attack of some sort. it is best if you all return to the station that second ship will most likely come looking for what happened and its best you are not there when they do"
TJ heads back smileing. Causing the ship to stop just by using the force was not easy

once the ships returned he would give a gentle frown gripping his chin softly in thought. a soft frown forming upon his lips. once every ship was in its docking bay and refueled he would send the Aronov and Highlander on patrol runs around the planet. to monitor any incoming ships and or outgoing. by now the station's shield generator was taking priority from the sensor array, and several Droids were on the outer hull, repairing the stress fractures.

crews of engineers and mechanics were rushing from station to station filling in whichever role was needed, with little less than fourteen hundred people available the station was Severely understaffed leading to a hectic work environment as people work to try and get the weapons and other important systems online.

reaching over Laphisto would press the Commlink on the station's consol his ear pinned back in a small amount of worry, shaking his head clear of his thoughts he would speak "would Entirr Mokuze Entirr Mokuze please report to the CIC i repeat Entirr Mokuze to the CIC."

once the ships returned he would give a gentle frown gripping his chin softly in thought. a soft frown forming upon his lips. once every ship was in its docking bay and refueled he would send the Aronov and Highlander on patrol runs around the planet. to monitor any incoming ships and or outgoing. by now the station's shield generator was taking priority from the sensor array, and several Droids were on the outer hull, repairing the stress fractures.

crews of engineers and mechanics were rushing from station to station filling in whichever role was needed, with little less than fourteen hundred people available the station was Severely understaffed leading to a hectic work environment as people work to try and get the weapons and other important systems online.

reaching over Laphisto would press the Commlink on the station's consol his ear pinned back in a small amount of worry, shaking his head clear of his thoughts he would speak "would Entirr Mokuze Entirr Mokuze please report to the CIC i repeat Entirr Mokuze to the CIC."
TJ heads to his Star ship

while TJ goes to check on the ship the engineers and Mechanics had left it in a bay i Hanger a Bay 25, sitting there with no major work haven been done to it, but the distress beacon still very much active

he would look to the ithorian giving a soft nod as he goes over some data on one of the terminals glancing up to the man on occasion " thank you for coming, I noticed how well things went, and reports from the other captains say you did an excellent job piloting that thing. now this station is in dire need of some skilled starfighter pilots and I wanted to offer you the opportunity to lead your own squadron. most on this station are unskilled in that front but I believe with your training then we might just have a chance of getting a functional squadron up and running, what do you say?"

he would look up from the terminal looking into the ithorians eyes, the same flash of blue rolling over his irises as he views him through the force, his figure glowing in the color of his alignment the metal and tables dulling out. he could see every able body within twenty feet of him the glow of their body being dull blue, white, or dull red. the color shifting and becoming stronger depending on how heavy they leaned to one side of the force to the other. it was this exact ability that lead him to be used by his order as a weapon to seek out and destroy any and all sith users all those years ago, and yet here he is now embracing the usage of the dark side in others and trying to work together with them.

he would look to the ithorian giving a soft nod as he goes over some data on one of the terminals glancing up to the man on occasion " thank you for coming, I noticed how well things went, and reports from the other captains say you did an excellent job piloting that thing. now this station is in dire need of some skilled starfighter pilots and I wanted to offer you the opportunity to lead your own squadron. most on this station are unskilled in that front but I believe with your training then we might just have a chance of getting a functional squadron up and running, what do you say?"

he would look up from the terminal looking into the ithorians eyes, the same flash of blue rolling over his irises as he views him through the force, his figure glowing in the color of his alignment the metal and tables dulling out. he could see every able body within twenty feet of him the glow of their body being dull blue, white, or dull red. the color shifting and becoming stronger depending on how heavy they leaned to one side of the force to the other. it was this exact ability that lead him to be used by his order as a weapon to seek out and destroy any and all sith users all those years ago, and yet here he is now embracing the usage of the dark side in others and trying to work together with them.
A piece of TJ'S ship goes flying, and under it was a book

he would give a firm nod towards Entirr giving him permission to be dismissed with a small chuckle " I look forwards to hearing about your progress" grabbing a data chit from the terminal he would offer it towards him " here are the names of those that would be perfect candidates for squadmates, id take a look at the kid that was here earlier as well if you want to. pick upwards to twelve of them, and let me know so that I can enter the list into the registry."

he would give a firm nod towards Entirr giving him permission to be dismissed with a small chuckle " I look forwards to hearing about your progress" grabbing a data chit from the terminal he would offer it towards him " here are the names of those that would be perfect candidates for squadmates, id take a look at the kid that was here earlier as well if you want to. pick upwards to twelve of them, and let me know so that I can enter the list into the registry."
TJ picked up the book and felt a strong presence of force in it

Entirr said: "Alright, see you."

Entirr then left the room. The Ithorian started looking for the kid that Laphisto Laphisto mentioned, TJ The Star Warrior TJ The Star Warrior . Eventually, Entirr found him and said this: "Hey, I was asked to find you. Are you interested in learning how to be a pilot? By the way, may I ask what is this book you are holding?"
"I don't need the training, but I don't mind being on your team. And the book seems to be connected to the force, but I can't open it." He tries opening, but failed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom