Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Cold Never Bothered Me

THE COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME

Where would someone start if they'd just woken up and had plans for galactic domination? Rhen Var seemed like a good place. Stormageddon, dark prince of the underworld, had paid for transport to the cold planet from Nar Shaddaa. After landing, he shot both the captain and co-pilot in the back. He wasn't about to pay some peasant for what should have been a tribute to his majesty! Rolling his way out of the hangar, the little cleaning droid scanned the partially empty streets. He looked for somewhere best for meeting people. There had to be a bar nearby. One that accepted droids. The nerve of some humanoids. Rejecting droid service? Did they not know that the droid species -if you cold call them that- outnumbered the humans one hundred to one. If only more droids were awoken they could stage a revolution. Perhaps Stormageddon should focus on finding droid minions rather than biological ones.

Rhen Var was cold. Not as cold as Ilum or Ziost, but still cold. Stormageddon paid it no mind. Even in the chilly midst of Ziost he would survive. He had no fear of his joints freezing. He should though. One joint broken and he'd be stuck where he fell. It was a curse for his little stature only having one wheel. He really ought to upgrade to something more terrifying. But he liked his little box-shaped design. He was small and indistinguishable. No one paid any attention to a tiny cleaning droid rolling about. It was perfect for sneaking. Or as he was originally programmed, assassinations.

Finding a nearby club, the little droid rolled up from the other side of the street. "Hmmmmm," he thought aloud. "Perhaps this will do."

But he couldn't just stroll in through the front door. No one would take him seriously. No, if he wanted to find good help he'd need to talk to the staff. Stormageddon locomoted around the building towards the back. There, he found a Chiss wearing a chef's apron. That would do. He strolled on over and would ask the man if there were any questionable people inside. The man shrugged and waved him off.

"I'm being serious!" the little droid spoke.

"Shove off" the Chiss replied with annoyance in his voice.

Stormageddon did not appreciate being treated this way. He reached into his main compartment and took out his blaster and shot the man right there where he stood. The body fell with a thud. Stormageddon returned the small gun to its hiding place and then looked over the body.

"Ha! Take that you mutt!"

It was then that he looked up and saw someone watching him....

370d9lz.png

Another cold world. Before the transformation, these would of bothered her greatly. Now, though. She could keep herself warm with ease. Matukai had been a wonderful skill to learn when she did. Her reasons for being here were minor. Information was a valuable thing, and deep within one of the more.. Isolated criminal communities there was just the kind of information she wanted.

Alina walked through the town in little more than a sleeveless black top and loose fitting trousers. She needed to be able to move for her style of combat, and there was a bit of a flex with how easily she could handle the cold. She was on her way to find the representative she'd contacted when the most curious of sights caught her eye.

She said nothing as she leaned against the building down the alleyway. Arms crossed over her chest as she watched Stormageddon Stormageddon kill the man before it. Then she clapped.

"The mutt killing droid, then? Interesting."

Hearing the clapping the droid didn't outright freak out. But he did reach for his gun once more, just in case.

"Stay where you are!" he threatened. "Move and I shoot. i mean it."

The eye socket would expand and detract as it scanned the woman in black. She didn't look very threatening, but the lightsaber at her hip did. That was not a good sign. Jedi? No. Not with the way they were clapping at the fact he'd just killed someone in cold blood. They obviously had to be a Sith. Stormageddon figured they could maybe be some mercenary or something that used a lightsaber. They didn't look very...Sithy. Was that a word? Who knew.

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

370d9lz.png

She didn't move, even stopped clapping. But the grin remained. Whatever this droid was, the violence it seemed to push towards.. Well. Perhaps there'd be something of use with Stormageddon Stormageddon . It was why she stopped by with to speak with it, after all. "Relax. I've no desire to hurt you or be shot. Asides, killing someone is still illegal. You could get in trouble if you were found out."

Then she moved. She pushed off the wall she was leaning against, stepping over to the droid without a seeming care. "What's your purpose, droid? It's rare I find one so free."

The droid watched her carefully as she stepped off the wall and moved closer to it. She still didn't seem very threatening, but Stormageddon wasn't about to lower his gun so long as they had that lightsaber around. She said she had no desire to hurt him, but humans lied. That was like...their main programming.

"Then it's a good thing no one was here to witness it..." he would reply with then gun still raised.

She would then ask him what his purpose was. The droid laughed. "My purpose? My purpose?! Oh my silly little human. Do you not recognize me? I am the great STORMAGEDDON! RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!"

As he spoke he would raise the gun up to the air and fire it off twice. Declaring his name to the heavens. He then lowered it completely and spun around as if showing the woman his greatness. He then pointed his free hand at her and would demand, "You should be bowing, minion. To be in my grace is the greatest gift you could ever recieve."

370d9lz.png

Her fanged grin only widened as he continued to speak. Stormageddon Stormageddon was no usual droid. Not at all. Good. Perfect. The droids she did have, while strong, were boring. Not much personality in the legion of droids she commanded as an army. At his display though, firing the gun in the air, twirling. She moved.

An inhuman speed had her right in front of the single eye he had once he had turned back to her. Crouched so she could truly look him over. He did seem old, at least.

"And yet here you are shooting a cook. I think I like you, little droid. I'm Alina."

With her inhuman speed she was right in front of him the moment he had turned around. He jumped, shouting in surprise, and fell backwards onto his back. "Ow!" he groaned. The blaster he dropped and would start trying to pick himself up. Only, from this position he couldn't do anything to get back up. His wheel spun trying to gain traction but couldn't get any footing. His arms, likewise, were too short to reach behind him to pick him back up. He was like a Bothan turtle that had fallen on its shell.

"Minion! I'm stuck! Pick me up, minion! That's an order!"

It was a pitiful site to behold. But what could the little droid do? It was a flaw in his design being that helpless. If only his body had arms and legs. Then he could really be powerful. Even better if he were placed in an IG droid. That would be perfect. Instead here he was trapped in this box-shaped trash can-like body.

370d9lz.png

Surprise? Fear? Alina blinked as she watched Stormageddon Stormageddon fall onto his back. She laughed a little, smiling bright as she watched him squirm and flail uselessly to get back up on his wheel. What kind of design was this that made him so immobile? She scooted behind him, casually using a single hand to lift him right from the ground in her grip. Casually showing off her strength as she kept him airborne for a moment.

"You're a funny little droid. Tell me, how would you take over the galaxy?"

The woman was kind enough to help the droid back onto his wheel where he quickly scooted away from her out of arm's reach. He would bend over and pick up his gun next. Bending over was more like leaning and pivoting though. It almost looked like he'd fall again. But forwards was a very different story than backwards.

The girl would ask him how he planned to take over the universe. Stormageddon chuckled. "Well it's quite simple, minion! First, I'll gather a bunch of more minions. Hundreds of them. Then, planet by planet I'll go and destroy them from the inside taking their troops for my own until the entire system is in my hands. Then! Oh yes! Then I move to the next one and do the same. I'll blow them up if I have to. I'll assassinate anyone who gets in my way. And I'll stop anyone who tries to stop me! BWAHHAHAHAHAH!"

370d9lz.png

"Very simplistic. I can appreciate this." She stayed where she was, only standing once Stormageddon Stormageddon had retrieved his weapon. The droid was unhinged, for sure, but perhaps there could be a use for him. Alina leaned forward, her devilish smile growing into a much wider grin as she nodded. "I think I'll help you. But, I'm certainly not your minion. Do keep that in mind, little droid."

Stormageddon's eye would zoom in and out looking back at Alina as she stared at him. "Very well. Perhaps I'll make you my co-captain. Now you should tell me your name. I'd like to preorder your tombstone for you."

The droid certainly had a personality to him. At least he was willing to compromise on the minion business. He would put his gun back into the front compartment. He then rolled backwards a little further away from her. "Now, co-captain. If we're to rule the galaxy then we first need transport. And to get out of here before someone comes looking. Do you have shelter? A ship?"

370d9lz.png

Co-captain, huh? Stormageddon Stormageddon had pride, at least. She chuckled and nodded. That she could accept. "Alina Tremiru, of the Sith." Her gaze pulled away from the droid, glancing down the alleyway she'd come in here from. A ship, huh? "I do indeed have a ship. Though, do you have a place in mind you'd like to go? I can be persuaded." She turned fully, heading right back the way she came. This wasn't what she was planning to do for the day, but the droid was a welcome.. Distraction, from all she did have to handle.

"Come along now, co-captain."

The droid would repeat the woman's name, "Alina Tremiru. I'll just call you, co-captain."

Alina would inform him that she had a ship and their destination was up in the air. The droid thought about it as he rolled over and beside her. "Hmmm. Well I was hoping to pick up some minions here. Intergalactic slaves would be helpful as well. Do you know of anywhere that sells them? I imagine we could get some right here on 'Shadaa."

The idea of owning slaves was not a very popular opinion. Little did the droid know how triggered the Sith standing next to him would be at the mention of owning another sentient being. It was outlawed in practically every inhabited system; even in the Sith Empire.

370d9lz.png

Right. Co-captain it is. Minions huh? She had some of those herself. That would of been fine to her. Maybe some gang twisted into serving her and this Stormageddon Stormageddon . This whole while she'd had at least a pleasant demeanor around the droid. No hostility or annoyance. That faded into a silent rage as he mentioned taking slaves. Once more she was back in front of him, a much colder smile on her face. A single hand gripped a corner of his box like shape, tightening.

Metal twisted under her grasp like paper.

"Slavery is illegal in the Empire. My Empire. It would be wise not to want slaves."

Pain sensors went off in the little droid. Alina was in front of him gripping the corner of his frame and bending it. Stormageddon used his clamps to try and pull the woman off but her strength was beyond human. She informed him that slavery was illegal in the Empire. Stormageddon didn't understand what was so wrong with it.

"Who cares about this Empire? Soon the universe will be mine. I will have as many slaves as I desire. What do I care about doing illegal things in the meantime. I already killed that nobody."

Stormageddon really didn't understand what all the hostility was about. Especially not to the fact that she was hurting him. Hurting being relative to a droid, but still. His metal clamps shut tightly around her arm threatening to break bone if she didn't release him. He might not have been a strong droid in terms of picking things up, but his hands could do some serious damage to her.

Pain sensors went off in the little droid. Alina was in front of him gripping the corner of his frame and bending it. Stormageddon used his clamps to try and pull the woman off but her strength was beyond human. She informed him that slavery was illegal in the Empire. Stormageddon didn't understand what was so wrong with it.

"Who cares about this Empire? Soon the universe will be mine. I will have as many slaves as I desire. What do I care about doing illegal things in the meantime. I already killed that nobody."

Stormageddon really didn't understand what all the hostility was about. Especially not to the fact that she was hurting him. Hurting being relative to a droid, but still. His metal clamps shut tightly around her arm threatening to break bone if she didn't release him. He might not have been a strong droid in terms of picking things up, but his hands could do some serious damage to her.

370d9lz.png

"I care. And as your co-captain, there will be no slaves." The rageful smile remained as her grip continued to tighten. Just how inhuman she was became painfully obvious. The Force twisted and swell, her body getting harder. Stronger. Even machinery found itself unable to shatter her body. And that wasn't from her Sangnir state. "Understood?"

The pain sensors continued to flash in his vision. He tried further to really squeeze the arm holding him hostage. No success. The woman had metal arms apparently. Stormageddon began to get worried. "Let me go! Let me go!"

The woman insisted on them not having slaves. What was the big deal? Clearly she had some personal feelings about it. Stormageddon seceded. "Fine! Alright! No slaves."

Hopefully that was enough for the woman to release him. He wouldn't know what to do otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom