Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Clone of the Dark Jedi Master: Romeo Sin

Name: Seraph Sin
Species: Cloned Vahla
Eyes: Red/Violet
Hair: Jet Black
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 130 lbs.
Force Sensitive: Very Much So
Faction: N/A
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Need To Knows -

The clone was made after digging up the body of the real Dark Jedi Master, Romeo's intention was to create a clone that would have a much less violent life, and to see what he would be like if he had chosen the lighter side of the Force. With the help of [member="Patricia Susan Garter"], the two gave the clone free will, and sped grew him to the age of 14 even the though boy was only 1 year old. Romeo planned to go into a exiled meditation route in life while his clone was charged to be placed into the Jedi Order, and to become a Jedi Knight. The clone was given Seraph has his name, and wares belonging to the Dark Jedi. He doesn't know who he is, or where he comes from, this was to help keep temptation from being to powerful, but regardless of all this, the clone is still a Vahla and the darkside is still strong in him.

When the clone could no longer cope with the Order's code, he removed himself from the Jedi to set out on a soul searching journey after the Skirmish of Balmorra where he was defeated by Dark Jedi Master [member="Alkor Centaris"]. With this defeat, the clone found himself leaning on the brick of falling, the flashbacks of his original DNA donor not helping his situation. In risk of of this fall, Seraph set out to face his destiny.

Strengths -

Seraph is powerful in the force, and with the right training could do great things. He is also flexible, and capable of retaining information, and applying what he learns. He is naturally intelligent, and finds himself reading a lot, while his true combat strengths lie within lightsaber combat forms.

Weaknesses -

Sraph is socially awkward, and his dark connection makes others weary of him, and his intentions misunderstood. He is frail, and even though he wasn't given the memories of Romeo, he still sometimes sees flashes of the older one's past. Seraph still does not understand the difference between good, and evil, right from wrong.

Items:
Lifewell Shard

Ball of Light

bWXT018l.jpg

[member="Turin Val Kur"]

XD I can change my playby if you want!!

[member="Darth Vornskr"]
[member="Abraxas"]

i didnt even realize you had one till just now XD When did this happen? Also...have you thought about what I PMed you? Cause if you dont wanna I found another way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom