Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Clockwork Rebellion: Eye of the Storm

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx was glad she was a Padawan. She couldn't sense his darkness.

Now that he was in the comm room he could find out what was happening to the planet. He quickly ran over to the station. He was trying to find a good transmission. Most of the channels were static. He decided to kill some time while searching. "So why are you here? I mean obviously you are a Padawan, but where is your master?" Onyx already knew the answer. Based on all the destruction, it was obvious this youngling lost her master. He felt bad in a way. He may be sith but he still had feelings and honor.

He kept searching. Still static. "How old are you? How long have you been a Jedi?" Onyx knew that keeping her mind of the situation would help.

S.I.B.L.I.N.G.S

Clockwork Assassins
Destruction

Destruction had heeded the call of the hivemind and was now on the way to find the victims who were running from Ascension. He had followed the schematics of the temple right to a communications room, well more precisly a wall that held the communications room on the other side. Destruction was the physically strongest of all his brothers and his sword was a staggering seven feet by four. "Entrance found." Destruction reported to the hivemind as he stood as still as a statue, facing the wall.

"Make your entrance, platefrom 1 will arrive soon to assist." , Without hesitation the bulky droid pulled its arm back and struck the wall with all of its force....

Lon awoke, drowsy because of his fall, the wreckage of his ship lay all around him and the dirt and blood of his crew was splattered on his face. trying to get himself to his feet, Lon collapsed, and found a 10 ince piece of shrapned sticking out of his side. Lon let out a shreak of pain, and forced himselve to pull it out. after a few minuts his wound was gushing and his hands where red drom the shrapnel. slowly working his way up to his feet he used a wall to keep himself up. the pain was unbearable. slowly inching his way out of the destroyed bridge of the Rider, he saw a destroyed battleground of dead ships and killed people. even if Onyx came back for him, it would take the sith weeks to locate him, Lon was on his own.
Lost in a maze of dead and dying crew Lon walked for hours, occasionaly falling to his feet whis exaustion. his cuts and bruises made it near impossible to run, And Lon had to keep pressure on his stab wound at all times, or he would bleed out and die. Whatever was attacking this planet, it was ruthless. Lon had no doubt that this force that had killed so many would kill off an entire race without hesitant. Hungry an tired Lon gave up. the wreckage of ships seemed to be never ending. A spark ignited a flame of anger in his heart. He would get revenge, even if it killed him. innocent people slaughtered for no reason. As lon sat he heard voiced walking, scavengers dressed in some sort of uniform where walking around, killing all the survivers. unsheathing his modified blaster Lon unleashed 3 shots on the military squad, killing all but one man. As lon was a few feet away the man took out a military grade blaster. Enraged Lon grabbed the focal point of the blaster and pushed the mans arm up, making him lose grip of the weapon. catching the weapon before it hit the ground lon fired two boltsmout of it, hitting the man kneecaps.
The man fell to the floor with a storm of cursing. Lon unloaded the blaster and dropped it to the ground. Grabbing the man by the neck Lon forced him up against a wall. "who are you!" Lon screamed fierce with anger. The man didnt answer, but spat in Lons face. Engulfed in rage Lon punched the man in the stomach and smacked his head against a sharp edge in the wreckage of an old ship. "who are you!" Lon screamed again. The man drowning in pain let out an answer, "my name is Garron, a soldier of the clockwork" the man spoke "what is the clockwork!?" Lon yelled again. Garron lashed out with a vibroknife to kill Lon, but Lon used his Anger to grab the man wrist and take the knife out of his hand, and stabbed in him in the shoulder. "what is the Clockwork!?!" Lon screamed again "its a wake up call, an army above all others, a hand on the mantle of life" Garron answered sinisterly. Lon had enough with the mans game, and left him there to die. Taking the mans locater with him Lon began the search for a ship. The clockwork would pay for what they did here.

Darren Onyx

D
@[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member="S.I.B.L.I.N.G.S"]

Onyx could here loud banging in the distance. He knew he and the Padawan wouldn't last long. He scrambled hoping to find an open channel. Then he decided to broadcast openly despite the dangers. "This is Sith Knight Onyx broadcasting on a open channel! I have a young Padawan here at the temple and are being persuade by a large foe! Does anyone read me?" He kept screaming out into the mic. Hoping someone would pick up.

THUD !

Naadi jumped and hissed at the sound in reflex, and looked to Onyx who seemed to panic abit. "This is Sith Knight Onyx broadcasting on a open channel! I have a young Padawan here at the temple and are being persuade by a large foe! Does anyone read me?" He kept screaming out into the mic.

Naadi was just about floored by what he said ! She was confused at how nice onyx had seemed up till now. Weren't all Sith ugly, scary baby-eating monsters who would put entire worlds to the blade, just for an hour or 2 of amusement ?

THOMP ! A hand erupted from the wall.

No time for sith vs jedi right now. Not when there was sith war droids out to make the both of them piles of spam. Naadi made a funny sounding dog-bark-yelp sound and jumped again, and then ignited the curved blue lightsaber she retrieved and started hacking at the wall-arm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom