Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Climb

"Don't like it here? I don't," Acaadi replied. It was cold and sterile and mostly run by medical droids.

"I think I'm supposed to stay here. They don't really tell me enough, barely get to see any real doctors. You want to go outside?" he asked.

"I can walk fine really, it's just running and jumping that are difficult." For him those things had come so easy. It was frustrating how slowly the recovery was going.

“Y e s.” Kyra jumped up without any further prompting, an antsy edge to the motion as she popped up in front of him. She wordlessly offered him her hand, her expression pinching as she faced him head on. Were they okay? Force, she hoped so. She really hoped say.

“You hungry? I’m starved...” It was hard work trying to avoid friends. Especially when they conjugated in the cafeteria often. “Could order out... wanna movie? We could watch a movie...” she offered, her words slipping over as she gave him her shoulder to walk with. He may not of needed it, but she needed to do it.

She should have been there earlier.

“I bet they won’t even notice, droids are stupid.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom