Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Citadel Project

Eternalfire-0_zpsw4xqmqcn.png
"Shadows fall and hope has fled
Steel your heart, the dawn will come
The night is long and the path is dark
Look to the sky for one day soon
The dawn will come..."

850 ABY
..:: The Citadel Project ::..
With the fall of the Mandalorians and the rise of the Free Worlds Coalition, the political landscape of the Galaxy has once more shifted. As new governments remain in smaller locations rather than sprawling Empires of the past, it falls upon others to ensure that security and peace are established in the galaxy. With the Jedi sects still divided and those of the Sith Order unheard from (though not forgotten), the Order of the Righteous Flame turns their eyes to the greater galaxy at large.

While they are gearing up to begin a new Holy Crusade within the Val Cluster, they still seek to further the word of the Maker, and expand the strength of the Order. Thus they have begun a new initiative that will play out in tandem with their campaign in the Val Cluster.

The Citadel Project. An undertaking to establish new Citadel Churches in the galaxy, to further the expanse of the Order and the word of the Maker.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Citadel Project is another side project (though it is not superseding the Val Cluster Campaign, rather it is working side by side with that endeavor.

Those that have followed my LOA / Return messages know that IRL is rough at this moment. For me, finding out that my Mom needs to begin Chemotherapy in April has been rough (even if I'm not showing it). Thus the Citadel Project and the Val Cluster Campaign are my answer, as a means to throw myself back into Chaos (a site that I've been neglecting) to keep my mind off of the months that are to come.

The primary goal of the Citadel Project (beyond keeping my mind off things) is to further the name of the Order of the Righteous Flame, to draw new recruits (members) to its ranks and to place its presence on multiple worlds.

While in the past I had a view of seeing the Order with a Red-Orange tint spreading across the map, I understand that it can be better served and be of better services to the site and members if it remained a minor faction, potentially having no true home or no one singular Major Faction as its home (akin to the Jedi - Republic relationship).

The Citadel Project falls under the following points and goals.

• Develop and Establish a series of Order Citadel Churches across the Galaxy predominately in what are currently Neutral Territories (with Citadel Churches established in Major Faction territory as permitted by said faction).

• Begin the project by establishing Order Citadel Churches on the following worlds.
    ​Byss
  • Mandalore
  • Onderon
  • Eshan
  • Manaan
  • Alderaan

• Focus on the Construction of these Citadel Churches

• Recruit members to the Order

• If possible, bring standing Mandalorian Clans / Former Members of the Mandalorian Factions into the Order.

I know it is a bit presumptuous for me to attempt to bring former Mandalorian Members into the Order of the Righteous Flame (as there are currently other projects that are focused on reestablishing the Mandalorians or drawing them to one side or another). I personally feel that there are some merits to the Order of the Righteous Flame, and some parts of it match (legend lore) of previous Mandalorian beliefs, as they were in part an inspiration in regards to some sections of the Order write up.

Again, as mentioned, I will be working on this as well as the Val Cluster Campaign mainly to bring my focus back to Chaos.

If there are any questions, comments, or concerns, please bring them forward and I'll do my best to answer them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom