Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The change of a life time. (Gender swap thread for Morna)

Looking up from the cold table beneath me. I was naked. The only thing that counted as covering me was a gown of some kind. I rubbed my face to see Circe and the fortune teller/healer above me. Saying words that I couldn't quite hear. I blinked in and out. Letting the blackness of my eyelids let me become accustomed to light. apparently I was in a new body. I was hoping that maybe I had become stronger. I tried to lift my head and see the same room that I had entered what seemed like a few hours ago.

I looked to see myself. I looked different. having no tats, not even a scratch on my body. I smiled, then when I looked closer to my chest. I realized, something was added. I pulled off the gown to reveal naked breasts. I stared at them with concern, and with a voice that was not my own, "What in the hell has happened?"

24 HOURS EARLIER
I rode my motorcycle at the fastest it would go. I smiled letting the throttle up, and slowing down to the front of the building where I was to get some strength and body enhancements. I was dressed in my simple clothes of a leather vest with no shirt, tight faded jeans, and combat boots. Since I was in a hospital I didn't need any weapons, but I always carried my rings, and my saber. No matter where I went.

I walked up the steps of the facilty to meet the woman Circe Savan. And she may have said something about another person being there? ether way, I was here, and it was time to get this done. Walking in, even holding the door for a woman, I walked to the main foyer and asked for Circe's room.

@[member="Circe Savan"], @[member="Salina Aviner"]

The room was rather spacious as Morna entered. Circe had received a sample of his DNA a while back, along with a particularly unusual request - he wanted it grown as a female. This was, to say the least, intriguing, but hey. He was going to pay her for it, and she was going to help him evidently fulfill his dream of being purely female, without any of the complications of surgery or other nonsense like that. No shame, no issues. It was absolutely perfect.

And she received a spare body in case he ever wanted to go back to his old one.

@[member="Salina Aviner"] @[member="Morna Imura"]

Salina Aviner

Seeing is believing, but one must see first.
Salina had come mainly out of invite from Circe. The two had shared a great experience when dealing with the matter on Circe's planet over run with deadly plants. What had intrigued Salina so much about this whole project or whatever you may call it, she wondered about this man Morna and his magical abilities. She wondered if, what Circe had said about making a female body clone of his own, was successful, would the clone have the same powers as him? In fact if anyone were clones would they retain force powers or the like? So many questions that she hoped to find answers to. Thankfully given her ability to see the auras of the force would help answer her question when the time came.

As Morna had approached the building and the room where Salina and Circe waited, she was petting her amphistaff, Xira, as the serpent rested on her lap. Her ability to see the future perked up as Morna approached, making her look towards Circe and say "He's arrived."

@[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Morna Imura"]

I looked around as the woman at the desk looked to find the room that she was currently in. But as I did, I could hear a few voices, muffled, and seeing a woman with green skin, and another standing next to her. At first glance the human woman seemed like she was looking at a direction, but then at second glance, she may have been blind with the way that she endlessly stared in one direction. I knew that I had found the pair of women that would help me. Telling the attendant that I had found them, I walked towards them. "Hello, Morna Imura here for the operation."

I hoped that somehow, I got something good out of this.
@[member="Salina Aviner"], @[member="Circe Savan"]

"Ah, yes, Mister Imura. I remember you quite fondly from when I gave you that biofiber prosthetic leg. I assume it's served you well so far?" She smiled. "The body is ready. Just follow me. Salina, follow my Force presence so we can prepare Mister Imura for his transformation into Missus Imura. I look forward to seeing the shock and awe of the end result... It should be quite spectacular."

Indeed it would be. This would be Circe's first transitioning of a living spirit into a new body.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

Salina Aviner

Salina stood and nodded, Xira becoming more of a walking stick now, before she nodded to Circe. Seeing Morna's force aura she walked over and held her hand out. "Hello. Salina, Aviner, at your service." she introduced herself. During the introductions Morna's past went flying through her mind, she seeing everything that lead t this point. Circe was not fooling when she mentioned his prosthetic leg. After everything was said between the two she followed behind Morna as he followed Circe, eager to learn what answers she could from this experiment.

I smiled as Circe asked if my leg was working. I looked at it lifting it up for me to look at it. "I walked in here fine didn't I?"Asking a rhetorical question with some sarcasm. With Circe then saying that the transformation would be shocking, I was thinking that I would look even better than I truly did as of now. The blind woman walked up to me and offered a handshake introducing herself, and when she touched me, I felt weird, as though all of my life flashed before me. The death of my parents, My time in the Sith Empire, Creating my Phoenix blade, and saber. Then all at once when we broke contact, it left me to be back in reality.

And as she had moved back, I heard the sounds of the force in my ears. Though I could still hear everything else, The music of her signature was powerful. Slow and mystical at first, it then sped up. With the Metronome sounds of a clock ticking away. Almost as though she could tell time in different forms. Shaking my head like I had a lost thought I tried to put on a smile. "It is nice to meet you Miss Aviner." And with that I followed Circe and Miss Aviner to where I would be taking the form of a better life. Only I hoped that this would make my life so much better.

"Alright then... if you'll come in here, we can show you the body we've constructed, and you can give us some feedback." A soft smile lit up on Circe's face, though she was admittedly surprised that he was interested in becoming female.

@[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Salina Aviner"]

Salina Aviner

As they walked Salina kept glancing back to Morna, curious to ask him a question. It almost seemed to personal to ask and yet she had her curious nature that would sometimes get the better of her. Stepping back to speak with him while still walking she asked "Mr. Imura, I must ask, why did you want this experiment done on yourself to begin with?"

Really I was a weird person. I liked to try new things. Hell, for a long time I use to wear a scarf around my neck on hot days. Even wore one when I was on Mustafar for the first time. I even had so many tats that I looked like an art board. I walked with them to see how the body would look. And see how I might look. As we walked Miss Aviner asked me why I would ask to do this. Really I shrugged my shoulders. "I am different than everyone else in the Galaxy. I like to do things differently than others. And so, I decided to help Circe with some possibilities with her powers of transferring people to different bodies. And most of all, I was bored." I said with a slight smile.

I had to look down at both of the women. Seeing as how I was exactly six foot. I was nearly a head a shoulders above their heights. I just wondered how it would feel to have different parts of the body, and how differently I may have to act and walk to be "lady like"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom