Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Chance for Opportunity & a Drink (Character Introduction)

OOC: Xurux Jeshal Like Paranoda said, Real Life is more important. I understand if you’re busy.
IC: As Paranoda gave his response, the Chiss suddenly seemed to become rather nervous and left the table. He wasn’t sure what that was about, but the suddenness of it was rather unusual. The Mandalorian didn’t say anything at all, which Glar decided to take as meaning “It’s fine if you sit here as long as you don’t cause trouble.” As he sat down at the table, the two other people left at the table began to discuss a job for the Mando. Glar waited until they were done speaking, and then asked
“I am sorry if this is an odd question, but would either of you happened to have been a very planet formerly owned by the Hutts lately?”

OOC: I'm sorry; but I'm going to have to close this thread down. I've been busy in other threads and I have no proper time to respond to all of them and give them my all in terms of writing. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom