Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Carrion Company

Carrion%20Company%20Banner_zpsetwrr1nv.png
"We're All Dead Men, We Just Don't Know It Yet."
General Information

The Carrion Company as it exists today was founded with the sole desire to provide a quality and reputable paramilitary contractor for the denizens of the Galaxy to turn to when they alone couldn't protect their assets. operating primarily in the Outer Rim from it's headquarters on Rutan, The Carrion Company is the premier provider of services ranging from simply bodyguard duty to full on military warfare. It is an ever growing and persistently changing organization that adapts to the Galaxy at large and tools itself for the most pressing of issues that threaten the private citizen in the chaos that is the time we live in. Though a non-discriminatory business, The Carrion Company withholds it's right as a privately run group to deny service to those it sees fit, and to refuse contracts that may include smuggling, slaving, piracy, and assassination. Other than that the company is not vexed by any limitations or inhibitions, caring only for the prosperity of the group and the credits it can bring in.

The Carrion In You

In the Galaxy as we know it war is a common trade that all seem to dabble in at one time or another. Righteous causes, quests for power, the search of wealth, whatever the cause one cannot deny the effect the tireless fighting has had on those it has touched. Despite the nationally fielded armies that march across the planets, despite the cast armadas that patrol the hyperlanes, there is still a need for a better quality of soldier. Enter you, and The Carrion Company. Regardless of your past or present circumstances, are you a trained soldier? Are you a former infantry man or pilot? Are you a disgruntled dock worker that took up the blaster? Whatever your reasons, The Carrion Company is willing to take you in. Unsure as to why you'd join a mercenary troupe when you can go it alone, well let us tell you.
  1. We take out the middle man. No more searching for that job that suits you. There are always Open Contracts that come through the company that you can pursue to your hearts content.
  2. Need backup? There are always members ready to help their comrades in whatever situation may call for it.
  3. Gear got you down? At The Carrion Company we purchase only the best gear for our members, and even develop some specialty items of our own.
  4. On the lamb? Sign up with The Carrion Company and we will see to it that charges against you are waved during the time you are with us.
  5. Are you a rookie? Perhaps you are just a youngling starting out in the world of mercenary work? Then sign up with The Carrion Company and let us train you to be the best hired gun you can be.
Contact Information

To reach The Carrion Company please respond below or:
  • Contact Commander Arlan Zy'rosh at your earliest convenience.
  • Visit our Faction Page and get in touch with one of our members- HERE.
  • Head to The Market and reach out for any jobs you may have for us- HERE.

Bhaltair Dhimani

A little Ruff can go a long way
[member="Arlan Zy'rosh"]
[member="Cynthia Garon"]

If either of you need men patched back up with prosthetics, enhanced with cybernetics and/or improved with our augmentations, just hit my company up. Always looking for more business. :D

[member="Cynthia Garon"]
Thanks for the offer but I have plans of my own for my faction. Good look at making your group work though!

[member="Bhaltair Dhimani"]
I'll keep you in mind. After we do the first dominion we were hired to do perhaps we can thread together about me bringing you in to look over the wounded from the battle?

[member="Cynthia Garon"]
I really like the idea of us teaming up, but when I read over the stuff you have over the Legion I just do not feel like it falls in line with what I'm trying to do. Me personally, with the help of some great faction members I have to add, I am trying to create a very IC driven mercenary group that is genuinely fun to Role-Play with or in. Everything we do is IC, every character that has joined has done an IC thread where they join with either me or another member of the faction. It's not just 'Hey who wants to join this group?' for us if you know what I am trying to say.

I'm actually surprised by how many contracts we have been given, I think it's up to ten overall now, despite our small size. The main reason I am even posting this now is because we are severely understaffed considering the people gone and Spring Break and the number of jobs we have to fulfill. So far though everything I've wanted out of the company has come to fruition thanks to our slow moving pace and dedication.

Now, if you like to do an IC thread where we get together and talk about the future of our factions existing in the same space I'd be more than happy to do so. Just know, and I only say this because I've been asked before, that I have no intention of merging The Carrion Company with any other mercenary groups at the moment.

No offense meant, just a heads up in case you were thinking something like that as well.

[member="Dom Volaju"]
Hey there! Thanks for expressing interest. We can go about this in several ways, depending on what you want to do. We can thread first, something about you being recruiting or hearing about the Carrions and deciding to join. You could also just join up if you would rather skip the build up and jump right in to doing contracts. We've an IC section in the faction so you could also join then post there about your joining.

Whatever is easiest for you is good for us! Just let me know what you feel like doing and I'll help you along.

Thanks. I'd like to build up a relationship with you guys since I haven't really had a chance to work out this character. PM me if you have some ideas. I'd join the faction page but it's not open!

[member="Arlan Zy'rosh"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom