Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied The Caligi : "The dead live again"

• Thread starter Lady Akana Von-Lughten
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Akana Von-Lughten

L
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: [ To create a multi-cultural use for the fallen soldiers and species within the galaxy. In SWRP the fallen or dead, can be used for scientific research purposes.]
  • Image Credit: []Google Image Search[/URL], or the
  • Canon: [N/A]
  • Permissions: [N/A]
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Name: [ The Caligi]
  • Designation: [ Sentient]
  • Origins:[Planet: Da Soocha ]
  • Average Lifespan: [ Although test results have computed the results of an average life span to be around 150 human years..it remains unknown how long a Caligi can remain active before decomposition or internal systems failure..provided it has not been damaged in some way during it’s active state ]
  • Estimated Population: [ Unique (Only One Member), Semi-Unique (An extremely small number, first or last of their kind), Rare (Limited to the Signa Ki RND facility..This species is so far founded only on this planet), Planetary (A Large Concentration on a single world or system, rarely found off-world), Scattered (Smaller groups or individuals found in many places around the galaxy), Inter-Planetary (Multiple larger populations found within numerous star systems), Common (Can be found in most any space-worthy colony around the galaxy)- Optional: include a population number. ]
  • Description: [ At glance this species can be seen as an android like being has extreme similarities to regular androids. However they carry a distinctive red glint in their eyes and some of their inner mechanisms are seen from the outside. Having fooled some into thinking it is easy to puncture the exterior shell to break the gears and fiber optics that tether these beings together, They tend to get the upper hand when something viewed as volatile or hostile is within arms length. They have two legs and arms as well as ten toes and fingers like that of a humanoid. Their nostrils seem to exhale a scented mist that helps others of their kind know where territory has been marked or where they have been. In addition, there low robotic like voice..blending the vocal chords of male and females..tend to cause confusion as to what languages they truly know..and/or have programmed. ]
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Breathes: [ Type I, II, III and IV ]
  • Average Height of Adults: [ 1.778 M (5 foot 9 inches ]
  • Average Length of Adults: [ In metric. If not applicable put N/A. ]
  • Skin color: [ Varies ]
  • Hair color: [ Varies ]
  • Distinctions: [Besides the exterior features that clearly define the Caligi as reanimated cyborg type androids they do not require clothing. Although clothing is preferred as they learn and adapt to the cultures around them..being bound by magic and mechanical gears..along with CPU’s..They are very distinctive in structure..shape and various color..as the exterior reflective armor or shell’s color is chosen upon creation. ]
  • Races: [ N/A]
  • Force Sensitivity: [ Force Dead (members of this species are Force Dead with the bonuses and drawbacks inherent to that. Ex. Yuuzhan Vong.),
Strengths:
  • [ Able to record what it sees up to 24 hours at a time with an accelerated micro unit that transmits to the mainserver of the Signa Ki.
    [Quick and agile. Able to calculate degreed acrobatic moves before committing to them.] 2 recommended. ]
Weaknesses:
  • [ If taken off guard, can be influenced by the power of the force..i.e. Force Push/Pull/Shock/Elemental Manipulation]
    [A driving hunger to know more is a big flaw..as it leaves some lower level Caligi susceptible to change in behavior.]2 recommended. ]
CULTURE
  • Diet: [ N/A . Being dead once over..their inner organs to not function to break down or process degradable foods or liquids ]
  • Communication: [The Caligi communicate through spoken robotic common languages known and programmed. They also speak other languages depending if they have been programmed to compute and analyze other languages or not. They also use ping technology and with rapid size differentials of their pupils it sends off a gps signal to it’s particular location. Most of the Caligi are adaptable and can pick up other traits to learn as long as they exist and are active ]
  • Technology level: [ Standard [open to high tech upgrade] ]
  • Religion/Beliefs: [ N/A ]
  • General behavior: [ Having a processing unit..the Caligi adapt to hunting and migrating methods of data collected from humanoids and other species. Unable to develop emotional attachments..That we know of..they simply export emotions based off of imported behavioral studies. They are programmed to believe there is nothing of value in finding love or relationships with each other or anyone else..command driven..they also..use exploration to find ways to expand on colonization ]
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
[ The Signa Ki..a scientific division off the record and secluded deep within the Kessel Sector..has been conducting research as to utilizing resources and corpses of humanoids in attempt to build a formidable defense system. While analyzing neurological functionality of the species..combined with unknown magic and android cybernetic parts and components..they tried for years to reanimate a lifeless body..Missing several powerful components including some of the top scientists in the galaxy..forced recruitment was underway in exchange for their freedom and safety that included these researcher’s families as well. Disguised as a regular RND facility it began under the sub levels of Da Soocha, developing it’s first prototypes eventually. Having created these cyborg species..They were sent out..in small groups to begin observation of the world around them. Empowered by the Sith and the dark mystical power of necromancy harnessed, The Caligi (Derived from the term Caliginous, meaning Dark..or void of life in some terms), was created. ]

Last edited by a moderator:
:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Lady Akana Von-Lughten

This is a great submission. Having looked over it there are a couple things real quick.

Your image credits need to actual links to the source of the image you are using. This link here should help you out more, and if you need further help let me know.

Under links section that link takes me to a google doc. As per codex guidelines you are not allowed to link to a google doc.

Do not place links in submissions to threads that are within the Archives or anywhere that cannot always be publicly viewed. (Ex. Faction Groups/Google Docs/Etc)

My best recommendation is that you remove the link entirely.

Let me know once those are fixed and I’ll pass through this a second time. :D

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Lady Akana Von-Lughten

Your image credit link still needs some help. I’ll see what I can do to help you out here.

Under Estimated Population you still haven’t chosen a classification there.

You have bits of the original template still present in strengths and weaknesses.

If you can clean that up, I’ll see how I can help you with the image credit.

Lady Akana Von-Lughten

L
its ok. We can remove the submission request for now..I gotta rethink and re polish the idea first anyhow XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom