Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Byss Hegemony - Interest Check - Idea Discussion

With the Galactic Alliance gone I had an idea that popped up - though due to my own waning activity and focus on just a few things - I don't feel that I would be the right individual to get this idea up and running. Likewise I'm not even sure that it can garner enough attention or interest; though I still figured that I would put the idea out there and see if there are those that would want to grab hold and run with the idea.

The Byss Hegemony

As the Galactic Alliance fades from the Galaxy and its former territories are free of their control, a new political power rises upon the ancient world of Byss. Once the hidden (secretive) Throne World of Emperor Palpatine - even with its destruction and subsequent remaking - the world would always feel as though it was still held firmly in the beliefs once espoused by Emperor Palpatine.

Humanocentric ideals and individuals believing in such a culture remain - as Byss was at one time a bastion of such believes - which have in the more recent years seemingly begun to regain a foothold and is seeing a powerful resurgence upon the world. With Human High Culture being vaunted above all others, it is only a matter of time before there are those that take their place and proclaim a new government - which has apparently happened.

Organized as a Military Junta with Oligarchical aspects - primarily a Military Council comprised of families whose members have served in the military - the Byss Hegemony would focus first and foremost on the Deep Core. Believing that it is the home of Humans and thus requires to be defended. Their primary purpose would be to seize control of the Deep Core and expel those they believe to represent a threat to Human High Culture. Their secondary goal would be the reclaiming of Coruscant - the Homeworld of Humans - and the capital of Emperor Palpatine's Galactic Empire.

For now this is all that I have for the idea and as I said, it may be difficult to get others to join or find interest in it due to it being another Imperial-esc Faction.

Though I feel that I must stress that I personally am not looking at attempting or wanting to control this faction if it were created. Rather I'd like to just sit back and enjoy a story or two with in it and seeing if I can find a muse or desire to have Admiral Rose become a greater focus.

Just as an added note - the idea seems gauged more towards a Warlord style faction almost akin to the various Imperial Warlords that arose after the Empire fell.

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
Admiral Rose said:
Their secondary goal would be the reclaiming of Coruscant
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom