Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Burning Flames - Order of the Righteous Flame

Eternalfire-0_zpsw4xqmqcn.png
..:: The Order of the Righteous Flame ::..

In the coming days I have planned and will be setting time aside to get Public Threads posted. This posting spree will be focused on the Order of the Righteous Flame and involve an In Character recruitment drive as well as an attempt to push forward the story of the Order of the Righteous Flame as well as those interested or involved.

Thus I welcome you to join the threads, even if you do not intend to join the order, they will be open for many.

Each of the threads will have a focus, predominately on the Order itself. Though these threads can also be utilized to complete Factory requirements, special material requirements, etc etc.

I will be keeping an updated list in this original post as to the public threads, including if they are open, active or inactive.

Additionally I will periodically post when the original post has been updated, which will include a link back to the original post to ensure that the list is constantly kept up to date.

If you are interested in joining any of the threads, just post in those threads as linked in the list below.

The Order of the Righteous Flame Public Threads:

Edited on 11/7/2016 to include the following:
  • The Enclave Project - Teth
  • The War Forges - Siffrin

All of the above threads are Public and Open; involving IC recruitment and as a means to get the Order of the Righteous Flame known to the Galaxy.

Additional Threads will be added to the above list and be kept up to date as needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom