Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Bryn'adûl | Together We Rebuild | Varl

Cheeki Breeki

C
Objective: Ceremony
Tags: Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus Krarolk T'manu Adrian L'lerim-Vandiir Adrian L'lerim-Vandiir Primarch Drek'ma Primarch Drek'ma

She stood at the bottom of the stairs of the burial of the great Zealot, pondering the tenets of the Brynadul. Was death not a aspect of weakness, or was it fate that there would always be a greater warrior than another? She presumed death was inevitable, but what mattered more was how many more would die before one's death. Indeed, Nar'kata had killed many inferior beings before her parting. It was something to celebrate, that this warrior would go on as Drovagaerys, and it was an inspirational that others could also part as such. As a Seer, it was apart of her duty to help with such ceremonial actions, and today she would stand beside her fellows, offering goodbyes with Rite of Ending.

The air was aloof with emotions from all, and while she respected the rite, and the death of the fallen, she also did not care much for it. Veralith was only here because she was told to be here, for her, this was just a feast, an all she could eat buffet of raw emotion to fuel her cosmic all seeing mind. Even in death, this being gave her strength, and in that she was thankful at least.

Life Weaver of Ashaka

UJae9KI.png

Objective: Rite of Ending
Draels Interacting with: Adrian L'lerim-Vandiir Adrian L'lerim-Vandiir
Tags: Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus | Galak | Krarolk T'manu | Gredak Tenebris | Primarch Drek'ma Primarch Drek'ma | Osam |

aQvv0M6.png

Sylok was caught off guard as the first set of words spilled from the 'little girl's' mouth.

"And what to do with it? To smell, to bite? The outsiders, the other species are weak compared to us! Why do you take over the customs of peoples waiting to be subjugated? Are you researching their weaknesses?”

The words were wrapped in a blanket of confusion. Sylok's upper ridges of his eyes socket lifted, no eyebrows caressing the movement as they did. His empty eyes studied her.
Had his people truly been blind to the customs of others? It was a way to understand an enemy and more importantly, learn from them. Sylok understood the words of the Zealot, it was true. Draelvasier were far more superior, relying on their own evolved form of society, no matter how primal the core foundations were.

"You meet my hand with your own, like so." Sylok said, demonstrating with his other arm how the greeting of a handshake was meant to be done. "Why? I guess I never asked myself that. I guess there is beauty in those that are far less exemplary than we thought." Sylok paused thinking about it deeper, but ignored the idea of revealing it to a Zealot that cared little for such useless things. "Right, the more I study our worthless enemies. The quicker we emerge victorious, not just in war, but all things."

He observed her, she was still blatantly confused about him. Sylok didn't really know how to change that about him. Not to mention he wasn't a suitable Drael to be associated with. As an Aeravalin of the Draelvasier, he was expected to be taller. This alone could have been the reason for her caution. Still, to the others Sylok was a different breed. The work he was chosen to do left him void of many social concepts, so much so, that engaging conversation at times could have been gibberish to many of his comrades. The things that fascinated him, were dull and boring to others. Not to mention with a chieftain that was ruthless and powerful among all things, he tried to stray away from Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus . Worried that he might be exiled or killed for his own process of thoughts. On the other end, Sylok respected him. Without him they wouldn't exist, wouldn't have the choice to utilize the gift of life to their own advantage.

”Are you talking to me just because you're wondering why I'm so small? Why am I different?”
Sylok could sense her anger, the words slipping out with pre-judged annotations. He smiled, his teeth slightly shifting as he did. "Different?" Sylok looked down at himself and back up to her. "I too suffer from this." The words held a tint of disgust. "I'm talking to you, because I accidentally bumped into you. You reminded me of myself at a younger age. Not to mention the things others say, I wasn't sure if you were the one they spoke of, but it seems that's been established. Again, I research my enemies not those among us."

Template Made By: Annasari

Tags: Adrian L'lerim-Vandiir Adrian L'lerim-Vandiir | Primarch Drek'ma Primarch Drek'ma | Krarolk T'manu | Sylok'Vanari Sylok'Vanari |

The personal gunboat of the Chieftain landed just beyond the courtyard holding the ceremony, descending out of sight beyond the many pillars and stone-walls of the open courtyard. When the Gunboat landed, the Brutes of the 10th Regiment standing in two groups of fifty on either side of the sacrophagus would begin their Haka. Slow, chanting grunts at first.

As the landing bay ramp extended, a total of six
honour guards descended from within, carrying large polearms; stomping the pommels of their polearms into the earth with every step, the sound of their polearms against the stone echoing in rhythm with the Haka performed by the Brutes below. Tathra departed the gunboat, walking in between their lines of three, Axe in hand, sword on his back. The Primarch stood on the opposite side of the walkway, just beyond the stone walls and above the steps down into the courtyard.

Even from here, Tathra could hear the chorus of voices coming from within. The Honour Guards stopped, stomping their polearms in place as Tathra raised his Long-Axe, stopping three steps ahead of them before joining them in the chorus of metal against stone. Then, following his lead the Honour Guards made their way through the upper level of the courtyard, the Haka grew in intensity as they drew closer - stopping at a ramp that lead down into the courtyard. With a final stomp, Tathra lowered his Axe as the others continued, the Haka continued. Tathra raised his arms wide, looking out across the crowd.

"Draelvasier brothers and sisters! Today we commit the actions of not only one individual, but those she impacted - to memory! Our unity has brought us here today. It has allowed many of us to survive experiences we would have not alone. It has made us stronger, wiser and more powerful. And it has allowed us to bare witness to the proud and powerful warrior that was the life led by Nar'kata! We fight together! We die, together! But in memory, we live on!"

The scribes would record this burial into the stone. As the first of many, just like Draemidus Prime. The walls would become ordained with the memories of Drael past who had been honoured as Drovagerys. Tathra descended down the ramp to the sarcophagus, walking to the bottom of it, standing over it. Tathra raised his Axe upside down, twisting his wrist downwards as he brought it to his chest.

Whirlwind of the Cosmic Force
Tags: Adrian L'lerim-Vandiir Adrian L'lerim-Vandiir | Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus | Krarolk T'manu | Sylok'Vanari Sylok'Vanari | Seer Veralith |

The Primarch stood in silence, watching as the rite began. The display of the Brute warrriors was as always, passionate, impressive. The very air around them shuddered at the display. Discipline extenuated by stringent and powerful, clean movements. Their voices echoing in rhythm with the approach of the Chieftain and the Honour Guards. Drek'ma stood just beyond the lines of the Honour Guards.

He quietly observed as Tathra spoke to the crowd, his powerful voice carrying over the Haka, over the metal against the stone. Drek'ma looked to the sarcophagus, watching it as the Chieftain descended into the middle of the courtyard, the by-standers parting for his pathway.

Their rites were not long, overdrawn. They did not fixate on flaws, but rather overcame them. This was the celebration of a life well spent, a life spent with purpose. That was all one could hope for.

Reidun Amersis
The Little Girl, Zealot minor
VrGgbhr.png
Objective: OBJECTIVE II – Rite of Ending
Equipment: 2x Barad kukri | Barad Spike Rifle | Barad Special Operations Armour
Tag(s): Sylok'Vanari Sylok'Vanari
PEZYOPn.png

She apparently still didn't know where to put things, but when she looked at the man, it seemed to her that she surprised the other with her reaction. Reiun didn't really know what the man expected from her, how she should have known these habits. Reidun was never tired of getting to know and understand the customs of other cultures. She was raised during her training that everyone else was weak and had to be subjugated. She watched curiously and strangely as the man took his own hand.

“It’s a very weird habit, though great for someone wanting to cut the other’s throat or kill it. It's dangerous to let someone get this close.”

As a warrior, she saw this explanation as logical and saw no other meaning in this social contract, in deed. Of course Reidun was certainly wrong, she had no doubt about that. And the man was talking in an almost dangerous way about what these things were like. There was almost a bit for a girl who wasn't raised that way at all.

“Heresy!”

She squeezed it out between her teeth very quietly. Nevertheless, she agreed with the second part that could be really good at getting to know the enemy quickly. With that, if she wanted to, she couldn't have argued. However, Reidun received a non-hostile response to her fierce reaction, at least in the part she understood. The other half of the sentence could not be interpreted for her.

“I just got used to them just grumbling at me, and leaving. They don't talk to me very much. What do you mean, “I research my enemies not those among us.”?” she asked.

lTMVNaV.png

Life Weaver of Ashaka

UJae9KI.png

Draels Interacting with: Adrian L'lerim-Vandiir Adrian L'lerim-Vandiir
Tags: Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus | Galak | Krarolk T'manu | Gredak Tenebris | Primarch Drek'ma Primarch Drek'ma | Osam |

aQvv0M6.png

“Heresy!”

Sylok didn't expect anything less from the Drael before him. She, like mostly all the others, were set in their prestigious teachings of strength and victory. He knew how they felt about him, toting about wisdom beyond their understanding, but that didn't mean he would give up. Without many of the advancements made by the science division within their ranks, victory could have been an after thought. Their expansion non-existent. Such things were also true for the opposite, without their ruthless and savage strength, victory would be intangible. The one thing many didn't understand is the two of them went hand in hand, no matter how traitorous it seemed to be on Sylok's end of the bargain.

In almost every case of slander, Sylok turned a blind eye. Here and now, he would continue the tradition, ignoring the stinging pride of his own as the word was gifted through ignorance. He wouldn't entertain her here. Instead, he listened, observing her.

“I just got used to them just grumbling at me, and leaving. They don't talk to me very much. What do you mean, “I research my enemies not those among us.”?”
"It's easy to ignore the things that create tougher skin, deeper skin" Sylok paused, feeling a tinge of anger. He was cursed to this life. "Well, that wasn't entirely true, the onyl thing I study among our people is our anatomy and biological makeups. I am a practioner of the force, my gift is that of a healing hand." Sylok looked back at the towering steps above the courtyard. The presence of the chieftain striking him with a nervous tick. The ramp of a carrier dropping guard after guard as the pommels of their arms began to resonate throughout the courtyard. It seemed the Rite was beginning.

"The Rite is beginning, you wouldn't mind watching with me, would you?" Sylok said, looking out to the unlit bonfires within deep dishes of caved in steel. They rested among the length of the courtyard. Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus would soon light the first one, forcing the flames to spread to each pylon as they moved. It was Sylok's favorite part of the Rite of Ending. The thunderous sounds of the Baedurin preforming the Haka made him stiffen with respect. He looked over toward Adrian L'lerim-Vandiir Adrian L'lerim-Vandiir and scrunched his face, fixing a small irritation between his eyes.

"My favorite part is coming up."

Template Made By: Annasari

Reidun Amersis
The Little Girl, Zealot minor
VrGgbhr.png
Objective: OBJECTIVE II – Rite of Ending
Equipment: 2x Barad kukri | Barad Spike Rifle | Barad Special Operations Armour
Tag(s): Sylok'Vanari Sylok'Vanari
PEZYOPn.png

What else could Reidun have said, since that was what she was raised to think. She did not live outside the territory of Bryn’adûl, never spoke to anyone who did not belong to her race. With the current explanation, it became clearer to her what Sylok was thinking. So she nodded that she understood. It still made the man feel very strange, but she kept it to herself now.

”I understand.” she nodded. ”I think. These things are very far from me. I'm just a zealot. Although I have already seen shamans work. They do a respectable job.”

Even if she didn't understand that. To mention the healing hand, she didn't want to ask if the other wanted to heal her as well. Couldn't imagine if that would be possible. Though she might have asked, but the Chieftain's appearance finally prevented her from doing so. It seemed that the ceremony was about to begin. Looked at the man again when Sylok spoke again, finally nodding slowly at the question.

”I join you.”

She went there with a man to the place where they could see the whole thing, or the man wanted to go. She waited for the next move, step. She knew what would happen, since she had already been to a ceremony like this. She watched the events quietly until Sylok spoke. She looked up at the man and shook her head, almost smiling.

”You're still pretty weird…”

lTMVNaV.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom