Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bryn'adûl Needs You!

The Bryn'adûl Needs You! And Your Subaccount Slots!

​​The Bryn'adûl is something new, trying to do something different to contribute to the overall narrative of the website. But we need writers, willing to dive in and help build something great for everyone to see!

​So, you might be wondering exactly what the Bryn'adûl is? That's a fair question.

​Lets start off with the out of character side; the Bryn'adûl is a faction solely comprised of one race; the proud and brutish Draelvasier, with the intent to have a beginning, middle and end. This is not a forever Empire, there is a purpose. To revive the battlefront, to set aside the monotony and bring something fresh and new. Revitalise the need for heroes and bring a threat to the Galaxy that I hope will shake its foundations if I'm lucky.

​I want people to be able to enjoy this as both part of our Faction, and also as those on the reactionary side of things. Whether that be Jedi/Sith - Good/Bad or whatever in-between. But I also at the moment need more people; I want to explore this species and their culture, expand and guide this species and use their potential to make a hell of a story.

If you want to write a ruthless monster? Whether it be a brute of strengths and cunning, a tactful and lithe assassin, a savage beast master; commanding legions of the Galaxies most powerful creatures or a vile and warped scientist, researching the depths of mutation and pushing the body to its limits.

​The Bryn'adûl wants you, it needs you. And we'd be happy to have you.

​The Draelvasier:

And yes, that's right. It's a one species only faction - and they're homebrew too! Sure, it makes it tough to find playbys, but to me its worth it. The Draelvasier is something I've worked on for a year or two now, rich with lore and choices for writers, even going as far as to create their own distinct language [as seen below]. Their Baedurin race famed for outclassing nearly all other races in terms of sheer strength. Aeravalin, force adepts and inquisitive, researches of mutagens and genetic engineering. The Sraelvun, a vile horde of Drones that serves the whims of their leaders.

​The Draelvasier have a strong connection with nature, their natural command of beasts is unmatched - able to command giant beasts and powerful creatures spawned from the cruellest environments in the Galaxy. Such as their home planet Draemidus Prime, spurned by Ionic Storms and powerful winds. This unhospitable spot was what created the Draelvasier, forged them into one of the most enduring species to ever visit their wrath upon the Galaxy.

​The Drael/Bryn'adûl world is a cruel one, an unforgiving one. Social life is massively impacted by a cultural belief of accountability, strength and competence. There is a way to do things, and there is death.

5isKVjw.png
​Draelvasier Mantra of Strength​

Within these confines, I hope to create something distinct and fun for others. So, what have I got so far?

​The Bryn'adûl:

​The Bryn'adûl is a faction of ethnocentric futurists. A military faction of powerful and brutish warriors who seek to restore the Galaxy to the true beauty of brutality and violence. They see the Galaxy, how the cowards fight from afar, overly reliant on their technological terrors. This is weakness, it breeds weakness. The Bryn'adûl see how the galaxy populaces by enlarge are weak and insignificant. Trillions exist to prop up the few extraordinary among them.

​Within the Bryn'adûl, this concept does not exist. You're either up to standard, or you meet an unsavoury fate in youth. There is no room for misstep, as I mentioned before; the Bryn'adûl is a vicious circle of accountability, competence and strength.

​PS:

​Overall, I think there is a lot of potential here, and I want people to take this project I've been working on - and go wild. Make the lore and species lived in, breathe life into their culture and gain a strong foothold in the Galaxy as a prominent species.

​Thank you for reading, feel free to PM or leave a message here or on discord. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom