Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The brightest of flames must burn out

J3C0

J
[member="Morna Imura"]
Apparently the boy had not learned from earlier. Mierin would not be touched by the fire, at least not again. As soon as the lightning ceased, and as soon as her keen yellow eyes saw his fingers raise, she dropped her lightsaber. The blade deactivated almost immediately, and her palm swept up from its grip, opening to once again form a bubble of the force around her.

This time she did not close her eyes, yet she used all of her concentration into maintaining the shield. The bubble sizzled and hissed and seemingly burned, but the Sith Master poured in all of her strength, all of her power into the protection. For she knew if she dropped it, she would be burnt to a crisp. As the flames encircled her in a horrifying tornado of death a small bit of blood leaked from Mierins nose, the power of the darkside ravaging her body as the flames ravaged her shield.

Power built within her, strength building like a capacitor as the bubble held firmly against the dense heat.

It built and built, stacking to ever greater heights until finally, she released it. Within almost nanosecond intervals Mierin released the wave and sundered the shield. The force bursting out from her and dispelling the flames, throwing them away from her. The instant the fire dashed away something sprang from her shoulder.

The Hydra Staff, living and breathing as it was bound towards Morna, spitting from all five heads and snapping its jaws as it flew towards him.

The flames played their purpose. It was to stop her from crushing on my leg, and as she had to let go to keep the shield up, I continued to form the flames and let them swirl around her. As she continued to gather her energy around her, I could feel it pulsating off of her. Only one had I seen someone else do that, and it ended up in an explosion sending me flying. But I had not taken notice of it until it was to late to protect myself.

I was thrown back with an immense force power sending me flying to crash into the counter and smashing through it, and slamming almost embedded into the wall. I crained my neck and head up as the snake then came after me. Firing from all heads at once. My off hand brought up a pillar of earth for a second time to fill up the gap left behind by my body in the counter. Blocking the shots of acid with the wall.

With the temporary pause of the threat, I rose to my side and looked to see that Ash was staring at me with an agape mouth. I shook my head. Grabbing him with the force, and throwing him into the next room and locking the door for him to not enter. he should not be here at this moment. The person herself was the one coming after me, but what kept me behind was the snake. it would attack and aid her. I needed to end it. Looking over the counter, My hand lashed out with the force around the heads of the snake and crushed down with the force. Hopefully that was enough to kill it. and allow me to deal with just the woman.

[member="Darth Mierin"],

Watching as more fire and abilities were thrown at each other. I watched in amazement as the flames in the room all moved with the simple movement of Morna's fingers. I reenacted the movement as though I could do it myself, but could not. looking up. I watched as Morna began to fly towards me.

Diving out of the way to the corner of the bar near the door, I watched as Morna slammed through the bar and landed into the wall. He was able to withstand that kind of punishment, what else could he dish out? it was then that I felt fingers around my body and was thrown into the other room. The door locked and I slammed my fist on the door. Pissed because I could not see the two Masters of the Force duke it out.

I shook my head and took a few steps back. Maybe Morna would make the woman blast through the wall later on? man that would be cool!

J3C0

J
[member="Morna Imura"]
Unfortunately for Morna, the time he took to deal with the Hydra Staff would prove to be his undoing. While the Staff stiffened and became paralyzed by the force of Morna's crush, Mierin was once again free to move, and she came back with a vengeance.

Her lightsaber had been swept off the ground and picked up once again, ignited in a quick dash across the room as she threw herself at the young man. At first she aimed a slash of her lightsaber towards his throat, then in an instant flicked her wrist and and cut towards his left hand, aiming to sever it at the wrist while she kicked out her own leg in order to trip him to the floor.

It was all summed up with a neat, tiny little pull of the force towards his legs, aiming to knock him off balance long enough for her attacks to land.

She never even looked towards the boy Morna had thrown.

The thing about being behind the counter was that there was an object between myself and the woman. With the earthen pillar had been high enough to match that of the bar, it was still an object between the both of us. Her attack to my neck came and at the last second I leaned back and as the red saber burned into my neck, cutting at my vocal cords and I could almost feel my blood boil from the blade.

To try and defend myself, my off hand came up and cupped my neck as I took a step back, The red saber flashed where my hand once was when it was in the air. But with her pull on my legs, I slammed forwards into the counter. My hips would be bruised after for about a week after being slammed. and so would my back. but as I came forwards, I shoved my hand forward. With hate now that I would probably not be able to talk, and the pain that she had caused me, I focused a force push to send her flying away from me.

Oh would I make this woman pay dearly.

[member="Darth Mierin"],

J3C0

J
[member="Morna Imura"]
This time Mierin wouldn't allow herself to be pushed away, she could not allow herself to be tossed aside again.

She had learned the man did not like fighting up close, and as such it was Mierins imperative to stay as close as possible to him. So when his palm came up and forward, so did her own. The power of the two waves of the force crashed into one another, splintering and breaking apart the wood of the bar into a thousand pieces, but not sending either of them anywhere.

Mierins eyes flared open, and then her lightsaber flashed down again.

She stabbed towards the mans thigh, trying to impale it and once again render him inert in one swift move.

While I was very good in the force potential, I was not one to like fighting with the saber. Last time I had fought using the saber as the main form of attack, I ended up with a leg cut off, and a gaping hole in my hand. As I sent my force push, so did the woman. Making the entire bar now crushed and blown to bits off to our sides as we both stood there. It was with a flash that she sent her saber to pierce my leg, With a swing of my own sword, I batted away the saber, but only a little too late as the saber cut off a chunk of skin on the side of my leg. Once more I could feel the burn of a saber.

While I had taken the snake out, the woman now knew that I was more attuned to the force. Time to change it up. My saber lashed out to her off hand as my own came up to the sword hilt over my back and drew the short sword. Black and clean, it was heavier than the saber many times, but it would be more so used as a blocking device while my saber could combat her toe to toe.

The black sword then lashed out itself against her own leg to slice it. With a Saber cutting off a leg, it would carturize the skin. Preventing blood loss. However, a sword would just cut straight through. If enough blood was lost, increased with the constant moving in battle, with the right vein or artery cut, she could bleed to death. But as much as this could happen, it was unlikely.

[member="Darth Mierin"],

J3C0

J
[member="Morna Imura"]
She was fast, but she was no expert in the practice of enhancing oneself in the force. The bite of the blade stung her flesh as she tried to step back in time to dodge both his saber and his blade, the latter of which cut into her flesh deeply enough to draw a small fountain of blood.

Mierin winced, but she did not stop for any amount of time that was really noticeable. Instead she renewed her assault, knowing that she was now at an advantage.

The Pureblood Pressed her assault, her lightsaber coming up in three quick successive strikes. One low, one high, and the last an aimed thrust towards his heart, all meant to drive him back as unseen her left hand flicked. The power of the force rushed through her, and behind Morna the darkside of the force gathered.

An invisible blade formed behind the fireshapper, floating in place and meant to impale him and end his resistance once and for all

As my blade bit down into her leg, I could feel as it hit home. I would never admit it out loud, but it felt good to cause pain to the woman. As the twin blades that I used blocked the three assaults of the saber, Both resulting in stopping or smacking the blade out of the way. It was then that I felt that I could almost take the woman on. I then used both blades to slice from the sides to come across one another just at the center of her chest, However I would never make that move.

My back and chest erupted into pain that was unlike any that I had felt before. I could feel myself regurgitate blood as though a weapon had gone through my chest. Looking down I saw a hole in my chest with flesh bits protruding as though it were an exit wound. looking up I shook my head to the woman. Dropping both of my weapons, I needed to get away from her. Both of my hands blasted with the force towards her and to shoot me backwards.

With the wall already being weakened with my first hit, the second hit allowed me to burst through. I felt more pain, but it was nothing to the hole in my chest. I then looked out of the hole and raised my hand to send a wall of earth to cover the gap between us.

"Ow, that hurts."

[member="Darth Mierin"],

J3C0

J
[member="Morna Imura"]
This time Mierin wasn't quite fast enough to stop herself from being tossed back. She raised her palm in order to defense herself, but was sadly too slow. The Pureblood was sent flying back, but not through the air. Instead she slid several feet, scrapping against the ground as she braced herself and watched the man retreat through a hole in the wall. A scowl came across her lips, and she let out a roaring scream as blood trickled down her thigh.

She didn't wait to pursue.

It would take a bit for her to lose the drive she now felt. The pain from the cut, the agony from her burns, they fed the darkside that ravaged her to her core. The power of the force flowed through her, embracing her and pushing her to pursue the man that had hurt her.

Mierin dashed forward, stabbing her slightly into the wall the man had formed and slicing a hole into the rock with one quick circling of her lightsaber. Then with the force she pushed against the earth, throwing the slab of now nearly molten rock into the room beyond before hopping into the room with a flurrying roll.

Taking a defensive stance as she came to stand once again.

Listening from the inside of the door, I tried to look out the window only to see Morna blast himself out of the wall and sliding down the ground. A wall of earth material came up. He tried to block her off. I knew that with how Morna looked, and from what I saw, the woman would be chasing him. I moved around and grabbed a barrel of beer and topped it over. Letting the beer spill out onto the floor. I then rushed over to Morna as the woman cut her way through the rock with the lightsaber. I turned my head slightly to her as she stood there and smiled.

Picking up Morna as he was bleeding from an open chest wound I tried to shuffle him away.

I had slid on the floor. Wanting so bad to simple let the woman die, but with a hole in my chest, it would be impossible to fight her. During the commotion, Ash had let the beer drop. because of that, it was fuel. As was the other kegs around here. I smiled as the woman burst through. With Ash trying to help me up. I pushed my arm through him, and aimed it at the ground and fired a stream to arc from the ground, up to the woman herself. With all the Alcohol in the room. Fire was not a good thing. The beer roared to life as Alcohol was a form of fuel for the fire to burn as well as using the last of my energy to try and keep her away from Asher.

[member="Darth Mierin"],

J3C0

J
[member="Morna Imura"]
Fire roared up around her, though Mierin hardly seemed to notice. The flames danced and singed against her legs, burning and biting, twisting flesh and causing sensations of pain and agony as the bleeding wound in her leg was unintentionally sealed shut by the heat

Yet the Darkside had embraced her. Power flowed through her and with the strength of the darkside Mierin pushed herself ever onward. There were no distractions in the room, no flames hurting her, there was only the man before her. Yellow eyes did not even perceive the boy, his presence was only accounted for in the very recesses of her mind. Her off hand raised, and the force was called upon.

A spike of invisible power drove itself between Morna and Asher, a wedge meant to toss the young man to the side of the room.

Then in an instant Mierin dashed forward through the flames, aiming a solid force infused kick directly at Morna's chest wound, hopefully sending the man directly into the wall so Mierin could finish him once and for all.

(OOC: Going to play both Morna and Ash in this post to correlate together. That is if I can't then say so.)

Morna Imura
I could feel the loss of heat from Ashers body as he was separated from me by the force. As the woman charged to me once more, her foot came up and so did my hands. As she enhanced her kick, The flames seemed to do nothing against her now that she had gotten used to it. So I upped my challenge. My hand came up to create a force field. I tried to focus everything into this shield to protect myself. I tried. And that's all I could give.

Asher Kellan
As the woman came to attack Morna, I turned my head to the opening. If Morna did not have his weapons, then he must have dropped them. I knew very little of what I was about to do, But I had to try. If this could maybe save the man's life, then it was worth it. I grabbed my HP-101, A simple slugthrower while my hand reached out to the Sword that was just outside the wall, and pulled. I tried with what I had. If the woman was not paying attention to me, then she would not see the black short sword coming from behind her. Aimed to impale her from the back to the front.

But as I had more focus on the sword than the gun, as soon as I threw it to her, I brought the pistol up to fire at her. Even with a Saber it was said to be hard to block that. She forgot all about me. And only focused on him. Good for me, bad for her.

[member="Darth Mierin"],

J3C0

J
[member="Asher Kellan"]
She had not been paying attention, but as always the force had. Within the back of her mind a tingle sprang throughout her, and as the sword flew towards her it screamed for her to move. She spun, the blade slicing across her abdomen and moving passed her, directly towards, and hopefully into Morna.

Blood spewed from across her stomach, though it was not the last of the pain that was coming. A single round of the slugthrower struck her, it cut into her shoulder and accelerated her spin. She was pushed to face the the young man and her rage was instantly directed at him. Her free palm rose upwards and a massive burst of force lightning jumped across the room towards the young man.

Bleeding from her abdomen and her shoulder spewing red, Mierin hoped to end this once and for all.

Without looking she flicked her lightsaber back, hoping to stab Morna yet again.

With the woman turning for a spit second, I thought that she was backing away, It was then that my own sword came for my stomach. Over the years, I had used a primitive weapon called a bow. This allowed me and warranted me to train in Projectile Guidance. As it came for me, I knew that here was going to be the last few breaths that I would have. There was no real point in protecting myself, but instead I shifted the sword to slam into the ground in front of Asher. The Sith Sword, created just after I had become a Spellweaver would absorb the force lightning.

However, I ended up with a red lighsaber in my chest burning me. A second hole to account for. I looked down at myself. having in my past as well being stabbed there with a Force pike, this time, it was with a weapon much more deadly. The blade was just within my chest. but as this would be one last chance to do something, I reached out with both hands as the saber was in my chest, and pulled her into me like a bear hug. Even if she could rip the crimson blade across my chest, I she would be hard pressed to stab me without stabbing herself.

"Now let me die with some peace." The entire room's air seemed to vanish as I used air shaping and telekinesis as I pushed up with the force of a tornado. if I could, I would send her into the skies and into orbit if I had enough energy, but that was all that I could hope for.

[member="Darth Mierin"],

J3C0

J
She felt the build up of energy, and she knew that whatever it was that he was about to do she could not allow. Whatever he was trying to do required an enormous amount of strength, strength that needed time to collect. The Purebloods mind worked in an instant, and then her wrist flicked.

While he was pinning her in place, making it impossible to move without cutting herself. The man had forgotten that indeed she still had another free hand, one that had been far away from him. As soon as she swung towards him, being embraced by him and pinned in place, her other hand snapped closed into a fist. If there was one thing she knew, the force took concentration. Whether it was the shaping of air, wind, fire, water, or just plain telekinesis, the use of the force required one to concentrate. Shatter that concentration and all efforts in the use of the force quickly disappeared.

To that effort her hand snapped forward like a viper, with both his arms pinning her in place he had no way to defend himself.

Mierin imbued the muscles in her arm with the force, and then proceeded to punch [member="Morna Imura"] in the face, striking him as hard as she possibly could, a blow strong enough to shatter duracrete.

Morna Imura
Apparently she did not want to let me die. We both knew I would be. No doubt about that. But I had to get her away from Asher and myself. I would still like to at least be recognizable for my wife to bury me. In the middle of concentrating to send the woman sky high, she had sent her fist to slam into my face. I tried to move my head somewhat, her knuckles sliding my cheek and ripping the inside of my cheek against my teeth cutting them open and blood poured into my mouth. Spitting into her face, allowing the blood to go as well. I slanked my arms down towards her elbows to prevent her arms from reaching my face again.

And once more, I attempted to send her into the sky. Surely she could survive the fall with her own powers. And maybe she could just let my die as a person. But she was a sith. So I had some doubt that this would be possible.

Asher Kellan
As the black blade embedded itself into the ground in front of me. the hilt was facing slightly away from me. It struck just before the purple and blue lightning could strike my own body and seemed to absorb the power. I looked up as the two were still fighting it with Morna trying to do something. I could almost feel my lungs lose their air but I reached forward and grabbed his sword. Pulling it from the ground I looked at the black sword as the woman hit him in the face. Morna spit at her in disgrace and tried once more to preform the move. I felt frozen there as I watched the two warriors duke it out even more.

[member="Darth Mierin"],

J3C0

J
[member="Morna Imura"]
Apparently the warrior would not give up, and this time Mierin had no choice. However instead of being blown through the ceiling, something that would be undoubtedly far more painful and debilitating Mierin instead shifted herself. The freedom she ahd been given by him moving his elbows allowed her to move a bit, and quickly she crouched low. Moving her footing to the side and taking the brunt of the inevitable blast with her side.

Her eyes shut, and the blast hit her.

The power of the force struck her, and Mierin was thrown clear out of the building and into the next, shooting through plaster walls and stone architecture with but thing barriers of the force to protect her.

The sound of crunching bone could be heard as earthen walls fell into each other before her, sealing the holes which she had formed in coming through the walls. A groan escaped her, and she lay in a heap within the next building over, a former clothing shop that was now deserted for obvious reasons. For a second she lay unmoving, gathering herself and the strength she needed to stand.

Her eyes snapped open, and slowly Mierin struggled to her feet, wiping blood from her cheek with a scowl.

The woman was thrown with such force that she blasted through the walls and out of sight. But both Morna and I knew that she would maybe be back to make sure that Morna was dead. It took only a second before I ran up to Morna as he was slumping down to his knees. Two holes in his chest. One bleeding profusely and the other a cauterized hole within his chest. Rushing up to him, I prevented him from slamming his face into the ground. I let the sword drop from my hand as I placed a hand on the wound. I didn't know how bad it was, but when he pushed my hand away, I knew that he accepted what was one of the inevitable things in life.

"Tell J I am sorry." He spoke. Blood coming up from his lungs into his mouth and sputtering everywhere onto me, but I didn't care. The man that I was referred to all the time, was dying in my hands. He simply smiled and pressed a hand to my chest. "Take my sword and saber. Use them only when necessary. But you need to get out of here. There is no reason to see me like this." His voice hurt him to speak. I could see him cringe every word that came out. But he had to say more. He was going to speak but I stopped him, "Tell your family you love them." He smiled and just nodded his head.

I shook mine. Wanting to know how he lived his life. Wanting to have everything he did. If I was so much like him, I wanted to know why. I felt a sting in my arms and As Morna was taking his last few breaths, He tensed up as I touched him. Picking him up and using telekinesis to attach Morna's saber onto my belt, and the sword to scrape along the ground as it followed me out of the bar. As I did so, I had thoughts enter my head, as Morna seemed to speak without moving his lips. "I have been living on Courscant for about a year now as a Bartender...." A flash went off in my head and I saw the creation of the sword that was sliding behind me, and the first activation of the lightsaber on my belt. I saw him holding hands with a pretty girl that then flashed to about the same image, only it was a wedding day. He leaned forwards and kissed this girl. Lexa. And later on he went and fought in a battle where he summoned a storm within the sky. I felt my heart crunch and sadden Walking away as Morna's body became limp in my arms.

"I will be your living legacy."

[member="Darth Mierin"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom