Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Boom Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
natalia-loktionova-space-mine-004.jpg
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Mirdirmorut
  • Model: The Boom Box
  • Production: Mass produced
  • Affiliation: Mirdirmorut, Closed Market
  • Modularity: No
  • Material: Durasteel, Bomb components
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Space Mine
  • Length: 3 meters
  • Width: 4 meters
  • Height: 3.1m
  • Armament: Very High
    Massive baradium warhead
  • Defenses: Low
    cap drains
    ionic shielding
    triple backup power supplies
  • Squadron count: Moderate: 14
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: Average
  • Hyperdrive Class: None
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Massive baradium warhead

• cap drains

• triple backup power supplies
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • Ionic shielding
Strengths:
  • Massive baradium warhead
  • Good against Ion and EMP attacks
Weaknesses:
  • Risk of chain detonation if a mine is destroyed in close proximity to others
  • Vulnerable to kinetic and laser fire
  • Single use
DESCRIPTION
Rex and Kaine were chatting one day about space combat when this idea came up. Due to his familiarity with droids Rex and the CIS scientists in his HQ came up with a working idea and prototype. Rex then took it to Mandal Arms to get it mass produced so any CIS ship could have it. However it came with a tag line it needs to be open to the ME as well. Rex didn't see a problem with this as the factions were allies and he was a member for both factions. The Baradium warhead came into play as a part of the new ship hurting weapon. They made the Droid strong against Ion/EMP attacks but kinetic and laser fire will destroy it easily. If it explodes in close proximity to other Boom Boxes it will cause a chain reaction potentially destroying the whole swarm in one.

However due to Rex leaving the CIS he took the plans for the droid with him and used Mandal Arms facilities to make them. However the mines went long under used and were discovered by Genesis is one of the archives of Mirdirmorut's Facilities. She took them straight to the designers who eventually remade them and cut the designs off from the facilities that were using them. She then made it so it would be usable by the company and selected buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom