Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The bond between captives

[member="Gherron Vael"] [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="Slate Estrada"]

Sitting in the conferance room of a Vagarri Carrier, Judas waited patiently to meet with the Vagarri. He had done tons of research and heard plenty of stories about the beings and what they could do. They even posed a threat to the Chiss Ascendancy at one point in time. They would make perfect allies for The Shadow Dynasty if he could talk them into it. This group though was nomadic and had been traveling the galaxy. It had taken Judas a large amount of time to actually catch up to them. Just as he had heard the good about them he had heard the bad. They could be downright ruthless using the ones they captured as shields to prevent others from firing on them. Yet it was smart, and something Judas could respect. The room was lavish as well as the solid table that had a magnificent sheen to it as though made from gems. The sound of Judas' fingers tapping against the table echoed throughout the room as his patience began to wear thin. It didn't show on his face however besides the slight squinting of his eyes. His jaw was tight as though he was clenching his teeth as well, but other than that he looked perfectly calm. Wearing a black suit and matching undershirt it was obvious Judas was dressed for business, though this was his regular attire.

Finally the doors behind him creaked open causing Judas to stand and turn where what he saw was somewhat surprising. Looking at the Vagaari he wasn't shocked by their looks or their tribal robes, but he was shocked by the blasters they carried that were now pointed at him. Each with their brows scrunched. Among them though was a translation droid, and as the one Judas guessed was the leader began to speak the droid translated. "Your request has been denied. Their shall be no alliance. No peace. The galaxy belongs to the Vagaari and they plan on taking it back."

"You can't take the whole galaxy." Judas said sneering at them one hand in his suit jacket pocket and the other at his hip.

"We can try" The droid translated then the Vagarri unloaded their stun bolts on Judas hitting him square in the chest where he was lifted from the ground and fell to the ground stunned like a animal.

Gherron woke up in a sort of cell. He remembered everything from what happened to him. He's been hailed by a ship containing some race called Vagaari. From what they'd said, they seemed pretty sinister to him. He could've easily gotten away, but he let himself be captured so he could learn more about them. All that talk of taking the galaxy... if they stood as a threat to the Republic, he wanted to find out. Patting his clothes gently, he wasn't surprised to find his lightsaber gone. Of course. Eyeing a man in the corner of the cell, he got up and jostled him a little. "Hey man, wake up."

[member="Judas Zambrano"]

Talk to these folks, talk to those folks, be seen here, be seen there. Bah, being a Diplomat was exhausting. She seemed to be spending more and more time on ships traveling from one place to another. It was getting to the point where she had no idea what time it was or where she was, she figured she was doing pretty well keeping track of who she was. How was a girl supposed to keep looking her best under these conditions? She sighed, as she moved on her bunk, trying to get comfortable. She was in a smaller frigate with a pilot provided by the Ravens, so at least she could sleep. They'd entered hyperspace and would be there for several hours, it was unlikely she'd be needed for anything.

And this was actually the case, she had almost an hour of peace and quiet, before being jolted to the dloor as the ship was ripped out of Hyperspace, alarms started ringing, klaxons were going off.. It was not the most pleasant way to wake up, that was for certain. Rising, and she'd have a bruise or two to show for it, she headed for the cockpit.

"What in the seven netherhells is going on?"

"I don't know Ma'am! Pirates maybe? We got hit with an interdiction field! They must have been just waiting along the hyperlane!"

"How many, what colours?"

Black Sun?

"M-multiple! It's, it's a fleet Ma'am. No identifying marks that I can see."

That was bad. If they'd been a big name she might have been able to bluff or negotiate her way out. She was worth credits to the right people. To a proper independent though.. Not a good time to be a Twi'lek.

"They have a tractor beam locked onto us!"

She should have taken her own ship. It looked like a dump, but it was equipped to run. This thing, this thing was definitely not. It was new and expensive, and fast, but not tricky.

"W-what do we do?"

"Can you get a message out?"

"They're scrambling all channels I can access."

"Well. Try anyway I suppose. If anyone can unscramble it, it'll be our Slicers. And wipe our files."

The Ravens would be on the lookout for weird signals after recent events. It was still a long shot, but she'd try all the same.

"Yes Ma'am."

As her pilot tried broadcasting on all signals, the Twi'lek stood, thinking. No point arming herself. She'd be outnumbered and outgunned, and certain to be searched. The problem with having a blaster was that it made people a lot more likely to use one on you, which she'd rather avoid. Still, as the ship was drawn in and the doors closed behind them, she dearly wished for a weapon, any weapon.

"They're forcing the hull, stay back!"

The landing ramp descended in a protestesting shriek of metal, sparks flying as it was forced open from outside. She should have been watching her pilot closer, the idiot pulled a blaster.

"Get back!"

Multiple blasts made her glad she'd actually listened and stayed back, as what was left of the pilot fell, smoking slightly. Now what?

"Get on there, take anything of value!"

Don't pull a weapon clearly. Try and look valuable. Well. That was easy at least. As the humanoids stumped on board, she barely had time to widen her eyes and shrink back against a wall in faux fear, identifying them as Vagaari before they shot, her last thought, if she'd had time to complete it would have been

Please be set to stun..

[member="Judas Zambrano"] [member="Gherron Vael"] [member="Slate Estrada"]

Slate didn't quite know what had happened or how it had happened. He had been captured. The last thing he remembered was his ship violently being thrown out of hyperspace and shortly after a steal bar meeting his forehead. Voices could've been heard as he awoke from his deep state of unconsciousness, even with his eyes blurry and his eyes fuzzy Slate could tell they weren't human. He didn't know what they were. As he was unable to stand, due to serious disorientation, his captured dragged him down the corridors of the ship eventually arriving at a cell block.

Knowing what would happen, the soldier wasn't ready to accept his fait. With what little energy he had, his arm was able to break free of the grasp and swing towards one of his captures. Before the fist even neared them, he felt a sharp pain in his side. The pain travelled through his body until he was unable to maintain balance and fell into the cell. The cell was empty. However, in the adjacent cell, Slate heard voice. Human voices, but he was in not state to listen.

"They better hope I don't get out of here..." Slate whispered to himself, while he tried to regain control of his senses.

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] | [member="Gherron Vael"] | [member="Judas Zambrano"]

Judas' body stirred as he tried to force himself awake, his body fighting him along the way. Opening and closing his hand Judas pushed himself up as he heard the voice waking him from his slumber. Judas' suit was now wrinkled and covering in dirt and grime. Something he did not appreciate, he spent alot of money on his clothes. Shame he hadn't bought that blaster proof suit. "I'm up now." Judas mumbled breathing in and out through his teeth as he regained his balance. SLowly rising to his feet the sound of bones popping could be heard from how stiff he had been. "Those rotten traitors. I swear I will tear their throats out the first chance I get." Judas said leaning his head to the side to pop it. "What are you doing here?" He asked the blonde haired man that had awoken him from his slumber.

But before anything else could be said their captives showed up with two other prisoners. One a Orange Skinned Twi'lek, and the other a Dark Skinned human. Walking to the front of the cell Judas peeked out between the bars where he could see the DArk Skinned male trying to fight his captures before being taken down and thrown into his own cell. The Vagarri continued onto the cell across from Judas and the young male where they tossed the Twi'lek inside. Reaching from between the bars Judas tried to grab them but couldn't reach them. He was sure he even heard them laugh. Roaring Judas pounded on the cell bars. "I will kill you all!" His usually neat hair now frantic and his eyes wild.

[member="Slate Estrada"] [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="Gherron Vael"]

As he regained his senses, Gherron did in fact notice two others in the cell, one appearing to also hail from the Republic. He started walking over to the corner of his cell, but was interrupted almost immediately by the banging and yelling. Turning back to the one he had first seen, he grabbed his shoulder and force him to stop. "Hey! Cut it out, alright? I'm trying to think, which isn't really possible with that annoying racket you're making. Now, what do you mean about calling them traitors? Why'd they cram all of us in here?"

[member="Judas Zambrano"] [member="Slate Estrada"] [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]

Grabbing the cell bars tightly to the point where his knuckles began to turn white Judas breathed in and out calming himself and putting his mind back in order. The young man was right. This was no time to loose his cool. Especially when faced with what could be death. So smoothing down his hair Judas turned towards the man and began walking to him. "You can try to think all you want, but you have no clue what these creatures will do to us. They were able to take on the Chiss ascendacy in their prime. They were a threat to the galaxy, and they plan on becoming one again. At least this group does, I was going to work with them and use them. Guess they have other plans for us. Due to them not having shields they instead use their captives as shields to keep others from firing upon them. So if we don't get out of here we're as good as dead." Judas warned before making his way back to the cell where he looked up and down the corridor for anymore VAgaari.

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Eventually, Slate came around. His eyesight and hearing were now as sharp as they'd ever been and therefore allowed him to have a good look at his surroundings. The cell he was locked in seemed to be roughly 6x6 metres, easily enough space for one person. Next he drew his attention to the cell door, the locking mechanism was simple, but effective. There was much chance that Slate would be able to break out, on his own atleast. On the other side of the wall that split two of the cells, Slate heard someone talking. Probably explaining how they got into this mess or what there date would be. Either way, Slate didn't care. All that was on his mind was finding a possible way out.

The cells seemed solid. Doubting that the door would miracliously open, Slate sat down and listened into the conversation that was happening in the adjoining cell.

When the young Man had finished talking, Slate intervened. "I'll tell you one thing, I plan to die on a beach surrounded by alcoholic beverages and women, not in a dimly lit prison cell like this! Now, if you got any ideas on an escape, I suggest you speak up."

[member="Judas Zambrano"] | [member="Gherron Vael"] | [member="Judas Zambrano"]

Luckily for the Twi'lek, the blasters had indeed been set on stun. Still, as she struggled out of the fog of unconsciousness, her gratitude for this fact was severely hampered by the pounding headache she was left with, exacerbated by the yelling that was going on around her. She stayed limp and still until she was confident that she could move without vomiting, falling over, or passing out again. When she judged herself capable, her eyes snapped open and she rose to her feet in one fluid moment that belied the misery she was currently feeling. Being shot wasn't fun, even when it was non-lethal.

It took her a moment longer to process what she was seeing, her mind still slowed. In a cell. Well. She was still alive and in one piece, so that was something, and surely an opportunity would arise. In fact since she'd been practising with all that Force nonsense perhaps she could get it to open.. Probably not, but depending on how long they were left to rot she might have nothing better to do anyway. Which led her to her next discovery. She could not access the Force. It was there, she could tell it was still present, so she'd not been entirely stripped of it, but while before it was always an option to act through it, however crudely, now it was not. She tried all the usual business about opening your senses, being grounded etc, and then in frustration reached for fire, seeing if she could cause the usual mostly useless sparks. Nothing. That was.. worrying and annoying, but ultimately not the end of the world. She rarely used or depended on the Force in any case, it was just nice to have as an ace up her sleeve.

One asset taken away, she looked to find something to replace it, in this case her fellow prisoners. Directly across from her were two men in a cell. Both young, one significantly taller than the other. The shorter one was apparently trying to put the facts together. The taller was flipping out. Beside them another cell with a another older looking man who was likely either military or hired muscle of one kind or another. Forcing her protesting brain to process what she'd heard thus far, the Twi'lek came to at least one interesting conclusion.

The tall one had had prior dealings of some sort with the Vagaari. Anyone who knew the Vagaari would be unsurprised to wind up in this condition. It was only if you had reason to expect some other reaction from them, say a pre existing relationship, that you would consider them traitors.

A wry half smile touched her lips at the shorter ones question. She wasn't quite feeling up to interjecting yet, but she had her response ready all the same.

I suppose the ship hulls are fully occupied. I'm sure we'll be upgraded to a room with a view after their next skirmish. I'd just as rather skip that.

The tall one was definitely familiar with the Vagaari as he expanded on the situation for his cell mate. The older man was up and about by now as well.

"I don't suppose anyone has anything useful on them that's been overlooked? I'm afraid I spend rather a lot of time in bad company, and a few skills may have rubbed off on me."

[member="Slate Estrada"] [member="Judas Zambrano"] [member="Gherron Vael"]

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="Slate Estrada"] [member="Gherron Vael"]

Looking over Judas listened to the older male as he spoke, and across from him he saw the Twi'lek stirring. At least everyone was awake now, but how willing would they be to help? How did they get caught in this type of situation? Judas knew it was from his ignorance in thinking he could make a deal with the Vagaari. He would be sure to make them pay for their acts against him. "All I can tell you is that these Vagaari are not being supported by their whole race. They are nomadic, and are alone. If we can get free we won't have to worry about a whole race. They do have Yslamir with them as well, so good luck using the force if you're a jedi." Judas said beginning to pat down his suit looking to see what he had been left with. Of course his hold out blaster and combat knifes were gone. THey had literally stripped him of everything that could have been of use to him in this situation.

"If you've been around such bad company I suggest you figure out a way to pick these locks or figure out a way to draw their attention long enough for us to get the key off of them." Judas said to the Twilek before turning his attention to the dark skinned man who seemed to have quite the smart mouth on him. "That's the only idea I have for now. Someone cause a distraction and draw them to your cell. Once you do push them in my direction and I'll take care of getting the key and silencing them." Judas offered.

"I'm always open to other ideas if anyone else has any?"

Now that it was mentioned, Gherron had wondered why he couldn't feel the force. He'd heard of those strange creatures that blocked out the force, but had never come in contact with them. Listening to the man's words, he nodded and walked back up to the cell door. "Actually, I may be able to do something with the lock. I'm no expert on lockpicking, but I do know my way around machines and the like. I could give it a go." He wouldn't let on that he was in fact a Jedi, not yet. He had worn casual clothing, so maybe that would disguise his profession. But once he got his hands back on his lightsaber... Would he be able to use it the same? He was good in swordplay as it was, but often, he relied on the force to guide him. There was no force now. Just him and his wits. And a few others to tag along, of course. If he could in fact manage to get past the lock, they'd at least be getting somewhere.

[member="Judas Zambrano"] [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="Slate Estrada"]

"Uh huh."

The Twi'lek absently replied as the shorter of the two offered to try for the lock. The worst part was that opening one cell didn't necessarily mean freedom for anyone else. The ship was a Frankenstein of parts stolen from other vehicles. The two men for instance, did indeed have a digital lock on their cell, it looked like it might have been keyed to biometrics, not that she was an expert. She, however, was in a low-tech cell, with an actual physical lock to which one must assume there would be an actual physical key. Perhaps because she was judged to be the least of a threat. How convenient!

Yelling or playing dead likely wouldn't bring their captors running however, after all, they'd already ignored the taller ones yelling. Well, this was an unfortunate state of affairs. And apparently no one had anything useful. They probably did, they were probably just stupid. Fine. She'd deal with it. It was vexing though, she loved her wardrobe. Even the simpler pieces like she wore now. Since she'd just been napping in hyperspace, she wore a skin-tight zippered leather jumpsuit, belted at the waist for reasons of fashion, and boots with a very sensible, conservative two inch heel.

Taking firm hold of the bottom of the zipper, she quickly wrenched it, ripping it free of the surrounding material. Pulling it free, she was left with a jumpsuit open from neck to waist, but also the zipper, which could be weapon or tool. Since she was currently showing rather more skin than she usually did to strangers and for free at that, she moved the belt from her waist to just under her breasts, to preserve at least some semblance of decency. Who knew a decorative belt would become so vital?

Kneeling before the lock, she carefully used her fingers to hold the zipper in such a way that it would remain rigid. Inserting it into the lock, her face grew still in concentration as she listened for the clicks. It was amazing what you picked up working in a Criminal syndicate. She'd never be like those she learned from, picking locks for fun in seconds flat, but she'd no doubt she'd get the cell door opened.

Of course that still left her on a ship full of enemies.. Best not to abandon her fellow captives then. If she could bring a Vagaari back, and they were capable of dealing with him, well, biometrics were easy when you had one of the beings they were keyed to.

So, take stock.

Tall guy thought he could deal with a Vagaari from inside a cell, so if he lived up to his apparent opinion of himself he was strong, maybe trained in hand to hand combat.

Shorter guy was good with machines, that was a major plus, they might need to dodge alarms, cameras, more difficult barriers, or even overriding ship systems.

Older guy.. Well he still looked military. So at the very least he'd be good muscle and maybe he had some more specific skills. Who knew.

All in all, it was not a terrible group of people to be stuck with, she supposed.

"Ha!"

With a last click, the cell door swung open. She rose, wrapping the zipper around one hand.

"You're certain you can deal with one of them, if they come here?"

Judas couldn't help but raise his eyebrow at how the Twi'lek had just sort of brushed his cell mates comment off as though it had meant nothing to her. It was cocky, and arrogant. Especially with the situation that they were in, but he did see her point. Examining his lock he noticed the biometric scanner and winced. If they had tried to pick it a alarm could've went off. Opening his mouth to ask if she had a better idea Judas saw her rip the zipper off her clothes, but he knew what would come next and averted his eyes like the gentlemen he was. It wasn't that he was embarrassed but he still knew how to show respect, even if he was a Zambrano. At first he thought the women would use her looks to draw the Vagaari in, but knew that there was a very small chance such a thing would work. Yet seeing the older lock on her cell he smiled knowing what she was going to attempt. It was clever, especially using a zipper.

Judas waited patiently his foot tapping against the floor as he let the Twi'lek do her work not wanting to interrupt. Instead he focused on keeping his thoughts in line and not going into a blood rage. It had to have been at least a day since he had last fed and he was suddenly feeling the urge for some food. He felt as though he could hear his cell mates heartbeat and he eyed the boys vein. Turning away he focused on the Twi'lek but sadly none of it helped. He needed to feed. He heard the women's question and simply stared her in the eyes. "YEs I'm sure. Just get them to me." Judas grunted through clenched teeth his eyes wild with anger and rage as he fought the urge to tear into his cell mate.

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="Gherron Vael"] [member="Judas"] Zambrano

Yep, that was some crazy going on over there. And not hilarious crazy, dangerous crazy. She had good instincts for this sort of thing, she had to, or she'd have been dead long before now. Even before she got heavily involved in the criminal underworld, which actually saw her safer than she'd been in a long time, a female Twi'lek alone in the galaxy had better be good at identifying predators, and she saw one before her now. That wasn't necessarily a bad thing of course as long as she was seen as an ally and not prey, as long as he was safely pointed at the enemy.. A predator could be very handy indeed.

"Good, back in a mo'."

With a confident grin that she didn't really feel, she moved down the hall, alert to any noises or threats. Her healthy dose of paranoia was going crazy right now. Too many unknowns. The enemy, the location, her allies.. But it was fine. She'd be fine. She'd improvise and get things done, as she always did. What other choice was there? Death? No thank you. When the reaper came knocking, she intended not to be home. She paused as she drew near an open doorway, there were the small sounds of life within, but not conversation. Perhaps there was only one? Oh how she wished for a refective surface right now. Or the force. But a reflective surface would be even better. Steeling herself, she peeked around the doorframe.

Frell!

That wasn't one, it was two, and one of them was standing so he was directly facing her. Framed by the light of the hallway there was no chance to go unseen. Well. To be fair this hadn't exactly been a stealth operation to start with. Two wasn't terrible. It could have been worse. That could have been the barracks. Seeing that she was spotted, the Twi'lek once more mimed fear, and let out a terrified squeak, before turning and hauling tail for the cells. They might not bother to stun her, after all, they knew she was unarmed, but on the off chance that they did.. It had to be near enough to the others that they could still act even if she couldn't.

She heard the muffled expletives and the pounding of feet as they came after her, she put on an extra burst of speed and hugged the wall as she went.

"Amacrisier!"

That was what.. Halt wasn't it? It was the only word she was familiar with, and it was a good sign. The likes of the Vagaari wouldn't bother to yell stop before they shot, they would just shoot.

Reaching the cells, she pressed her back against the bars of the one containing the two men, forcing herself as far back as she could. Likely the extra inch or so wouldn't make a difference, but she intended to give them every advantage that she could. Her hands were behind her, gribbing the bars. Firstly so they wouldn't see the zipper, and secondly because she could be grabbed by a raised hand and pulled away from her allies without the Vagaari ever coming close enough. Shoulders hunched, the picture of fear, she looked down at the ground, as if trying to melt out of sight.

Now she had to trust, and that was hard. If no one acted she could likely look forward to a brutal beating, and perhaps death.

"Hurry." Judas whispered his hands grasping the bars of the cell while he watched the twi'lek run off. Numerous thoughts flooded his mind as he saw her flee, what if she betrayed them? Took the time to escape but left them all behind to suffer. Shaking his head and trying to fight off the dark thoughts that were trying to make Judas feed on the TWi'lek he turned facing his cell mate. It was becoming impossible to fight the hunger and to him the young man looked like nothing more than a large meal set up as a meal. The Vagaari must've known what he was which is why they gave him a cellmate out of all the others. They wanted him to tear the boy to shreds. To feed off of him, but Judas tried to reel himself back. Mouth opening he hissed at the boy his fangs now showing.

The sound of footsteps floated into Judas' ears and he listened. The sound had saved the boys life. Taking a few steps back into the dark corner of the cell Judas hid from sight while the twi'lek took up her position right outside the cell. She was doing her job magnificently, but the look of fear she put on was a bit to convincing. Was she truly afraid? Finally the Vagaari arrived and began to add two and two together. The open cell door and the orange skinned twi'lek. One pulled his hand back as if to slap the women and thats when Judas leaped from the shadows. Catching the Vagaari's fist before it hit the women he pulled the creature into the cell bars where it's head collided against the bar with a solid thunk. His other arm reaching out Judas silenced the second Vagaari his hand clasped tightly around the creatures throat. So tight in fact that blood could be seen flowing down its neck. Focusing back on the first Judas opened his mouth and shot forward his mouth latching onto the Vagaari's throat. It tried to put up a fight but after having it's head hit against a bar it couldn't do to much. Judas' head shook like a wild animals as he drained the Vagaari and when he pulled back the creature fell to the ground limp. A smile touching Judas' lips his head turned to the second one. Pulling it close to the cell Judas repeated the same process but this time grabbed the Vagaari's hand and pushed it against the biometric scanner where it then unlocked the cell. Dropping the corpse to the floor Judas wiped his arm across his mouth cleaning off some of the blood.

Judas walked out the cell straightening his suit that was now stained with blood, but he still carried his same elegance. Grabbing one of the Vagaari corpses he dragged it to the dark skinned mans cell and opened it before focusing on calming himself. ONe hand placed on the side of his head Judas looked around at his allies. "Let's go." He mumbled trying to fight the urge to feed on them.

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="Gherron Vael"] [member="Slate Estrada"]

Gherron watched the entire scene unfold in a matter of seconds. If the man in the cell with him was acting strangely, he now knew why, as soon as he begna to draw blood from the alien's neck. He'd heard of such a species before, but never seen them. Well, there was a first for everything. Walking out of the cell, he looked at both the blood-sucker and the twi'lek with a newfound admiration. They were both quick thinkers, like himself. Good, they'd need all they could get. Looking back to the Republic soldier, he nodded. "Come on sergeant, we've gotta get out of here", he said, recognizing the man's rank. Falling beside the other two, he looked around for anything he could use to help, or better yet, anything their captors might use against them.

[member="Judas Zambrano"] [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="Slate Estrada"]

Slate didn't think the plan that the Twi'lek had chosen was the best. In his opinion, it would've been safer and smarter to wait for the guards to begin a routine check-up before they attacked. This way they would've taken the captives by complete surprise and therefore there would've been less chance of failure. Either way, it didn't seem to matter. Now everyone had been released and we're ready to begin there escape.

"We need weapons." Slate announced to the team. "My bet is that they've probably stockpiled our weapons in there armoury. Our primary objective right now is too find that armoury." The solider thought about picking up one of the guard's melee weapon, but decided against it as he was comfortable in hand-to-hand combat, only using his fists, and the others may not be. "Somebody pick up those weapons, they could be helpful.

It probably wasn't Slate's place to take command, but what the team didn't need right now was to wonder out of the cell block without a plan. Doing something like that could potentially end in death.

[member="Judas Zambrano"][member="Chiasa Kritivaas"][member="Gherron Vael"]

[member="Slate Estrada"] [member="Gherron Vael"] [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]

Judas shook his head fighting off the confusion and vertigo that assaulted him as he tried to curb his attention away from draining his temporary allies. He would've said something about the Sergeant taking charge if he could, but it had become hard enough just holding himself together so Judas thought it best to not talk. Instead he growled at the sergeant and motioned for him to lead the way. Judas had no time to waste, he needed to feed. If they didn't hurry one of them may end up on the menu. He didn't need the weapons but instead thought it best if the remaining two took them just in case. Judas only needed to get close enough to bite them.

Take a weapon. Well. All right. She'd rather not really. Having a recognizable weapon made people more likely to fight you, but since it was probably inevitable, and garrotting people with a zipper seemed like a lot of work, the Twi'lek grabbed one of the weapons. It was a bit like if you crossed a very large soup ladel and a club, made out of some sort of wood. There was probably an art to wielding it. It probably had a rich and colourful history. Basically she was just going to aim for noses and groins. Cheap shots were the best shots. Technique could go hang, she reckoned she'd bank on the advantage of the utter novice, unpredictability.

Sarge wanted to be in charge, well that was just fine. The person in charge got to go first. If he got shot she'd know that was a bad direction to proceed in. Tactics were easy when you were a self serving jerk. Tall-boy was looking a little.. Well. He'd dealt with the Vagaari anyway. He could likely deal with more Vagaari. If he looked at her a certain way she was probably going to push someone else into him and run though. Shortie was probably the key to not dying during the next part of this 'plan'.

"Be best to get him," She jerked her chin at [member="Gherron Vael"] "to a terminal of some kind yes? He says he's good at machines, maybe he can pull up the layout?"

Or just disable the tractor beam. And the interdiction field generator. And the weapons. All right, so that seemed excessive. It still seemed easier than clearing the ship first. Oh, and communications, so they couldn't hail any of the other ships in their fleet. No problem. Right?

"Chiasa. By the way. In case you need to yell for me to duck or something."

Or we manage to survive and you might be useful to me later. Either way.

[member="Judas Zambrano"] [member="Slate Estrada"]

Gherrom gave the sergeant's words some thought, and picked up the melee weapon that had fallen next to the guard. He didn't have the force on his side, and without it, he wasn't a great fighter. Maybe he'd find someone to teach him some fighting techniques... Holding the weapon to his side, he nodded at the others. "I agree with Chiasa. I I can get to a terminal or something, I can at least give us an edge. And can we please find out wherever they're keeping those yslamiri? Finding our ships and gear would be great too. If I can get into their systems, I can probably find out where."

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="Judas Zambrano"] [member="Slate Estrada"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom